AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 19 26.03%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 36.99%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.37%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-09, 16:16   Link #101
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Enjoyed the episode immensely i must admit kissing a girl bellybutton is pretty freakin sexy id kiss hers in a heartbeat and run my fingers through that sexy messy hair lol.

I loved the scene where Junichi asked Kaoru if he likes anyone and at the time the guy just didnt get it that blushing by Karou really sent my heart aflutter.

Karou is a great girl quick to stand up for her friends regardless of how it makes her look and a bit shy about her feelings. However when she does express them she does it in the only way she can relate too which is color because she an artiest i find this aspect of her very appealing. Shes not really into cloths or her looks like most girls she unique in her own way which makes her that much cuter and when Junichi saw her smile and walk away he finally felt what she felt in the first episode a very nice contrast.

Its just too bad it ended with her crying after seeing her mom with a man she didnt know. Im sure it will be worked out later on but it must have been quite the shock.

9/10
Old 2010-08-09, 20:45   Link #102
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
The cheeks and ass grabing spots are already taken by one of the girls, so let's try to figure out which place will he go for in the next arcs
I wonder... will he do something freaky again and kiss the next girl on the ear - and then stick his tongue inside her ear
Or will he get even more sensual than kissing the belly button? Hard to do without getting too ecchi. Inner thighs perhaps
Old 2010-08-10, 01:09   Link #103
Divini
Senpai!

Well Junichi's done the back of the knee, and the tummy, and Haruka got the forehead, while Kaoru took care of the ear.

I think that leaves:

Neck
Eyebrows
Collarbone
Armpit
Palms
Fingers
(Lower) Back
Feet
Toes?

Should be interesting to see
Old 2010-08-10, 01:33   Link #104
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Dammit french kiss.

D:
Old 2010-08-11, 17:45   Link #105
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
Does every arc just repeat the events of the previous arc with some changes? I know it's better than blatantly re-airing the same episode (sup endless eight), but still it kind of irks me.
Old 2010-08-11, 17:48   Link #106
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresionist View Post
Does every arc just repeat the events of the previous arc with some changes? I know it's better than blatantly re-airing the same episode (sup endless eight), but still it kind of irks me.
W'sup Dep? lol.

Technically, there is no repetition since the story changes each time. So far, in the first minute or two, something happens different that changes the story entirely. It's not like a visual novel where the first few hours are always the same.
Old 2010-08-12, 11:07   Link #107
greedyisgood
easy mode

It seems that the sequence of the arc is the same as the sequence of the girls shown in the opening theme
Old 2010-08-12, 11:17   Link #108
_eternal
anthem core

Send a message via AIM to _eternal Send a message via Skype™ to _eternal
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedyisgood View Post
It seems that the sequence of the arc is the same as the sequence of the girls shown in the opening theme
...Wow, I can't believe I never noticed that. I guess that means the kouhai is next? I forgot what the order in the OP is now, but I think Ayatsuji is last which makes sense because she's on the cover of the game and therefore (probably) important.
Old 2010-08-12, 12:49   Link #109
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ETERNAL View Post
...Wow, I can't believe I never noticed that. I guess that means the kouhai is next? I forgot what the order in the OP is now, but I think Ayatsuji is last which makes sense because she's on the cover of the game and therefore (probably) important.
Well, let's say she's the most complex one.

About the routes, the line-up is shown in the "I love you .. from my heart" part of the Opening.
The present heroine is shown last in the green-background rotation at the end of the Opening

Old 2010-08-12, 17:49   Link #110
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

ep 6 .... ah, the emotions they are tangled in this one, like her hair. Sadly, she apparently thought her mom and her were "a team" and seeing her mom, well, continuing with life just blindsided her. That'll make her more vulnerable to baka-nini who I expect to screw it up in some way.

I guess they're emulating the game quite nicely --- any time I try one, I end up wanting to throttle the protagonist because the answer choice of A, B, C, or D are all stupid. On the whole I find this arc pretty entertaining though.

sidenote: I keep watching his little sister and thinking of Tsuda's little sister in Seitokai Yakuindomo.
Old 2010-08-12, 17:51   Link #111
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Dammit french kiss.

D:
+1

But i don't think that we'll see it .
Old 2010-08-12, 22:19   Link #112
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Well over the past week I've had this urge to rewatch Stargate Atlantis again and so thats what I've been doing. When I get the urge to watch any of the Stargate series most other things tend to take a back seat while I do so and that includes my anime viewing.
I just finished yesterday and was browsing through here when it came to my attention I haven't reported in about this ep.

Not actually got much to say that hasn't been said already, so I'll keep it simply.
This ep was awesome!
Now for me anything with the sex hair I'd considered by default awesome so what makes this better than the previous ep?
Well thats easy, this is the reason

credits go to mikoo for this, I swiped it from the image thread.

There is something simple yet indescribably erotic about how the semi-undressing and belly button exposing is here.

Besides that and the sex hair, the arc is actually pretty good overall. I liked Haurka's alot and this really is alot better in almost all aspects.
Old 2010-08-12, 22:21   Link #113
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
There is something simple yet indescribably erotic about how the semi-undressing and belly button exposing is here.
It gets somehow very erotic if you think about it to much
Old 2010-09-04, 00:23   Link #114
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I think the belly button kiss probably pissed off Miya, but it was surely funny to watch since it's so unusual and rather gross... Who would ever want to kiss a girls belly button anyway?

Kaoru is definitely a breath of fresh air from the emo Junchi seen in the first episode because they are already friends... Definitely no tsundere, but yeah...

Rating: 8.69/10
Surely you are joking with this question... (yes i know this post is a month old)

This is still my favorite scene of the anime so far. And so far, my favorite story arc. Better late than never I guess.