AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-09-25, 18:25   Link #1
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
sOnJoOL's PERMANENT Fan-Art Thread.

hey, if u saw my work before you could tell there was alot of style changes.

maybe not.... anyways two new pics.
id like any suggestions to make it better.
i want to draw like the guy who draws DeathNote and Hikaru No Go (same guy btw)
takeshi something

Doped guy
with one Eye
Spoiler:


this guy
whom i dont know, i think i tried to draw raito, but failed miserably.
Spoiler:

personally, i think he should have longer legs.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 19:12   Link #2
Shoeshefied
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: EST
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
I think they looks fine, the first pic, maybe his neck could blend in with his shoulder and be a little shorter..for the second one im thinking its his shoulder if im not mistaken that made the short look. I notice your drawings have improve greatly = T
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 19:37   Link #3
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshefied
I think they looks fine, the first pic, maybe his neck could blend in with his shoulder and be a little shorter..for the second one im thinking its his shoulder if im not mistaken that made the short look. I notice your drawings have improve greatly = T
yea first one is like a giraffe lol, and yea, the shoulder is too down.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 21:02   Link #4
Denen Hiryu
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada Eh!
Age: 28
the second picture is very well done, i think you did a great job on it. I'd accually like to see it inked and coloured
Denen Hiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 23:25   Link #5
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denen Hiryu
the second picture is very well done, i think you did a great job on it. I'd accually like to see it inked and coloured
i suck at inking, i messed up alot
and i also suck at cg, or coloring
thx for your comments.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 05:40   Link #6
JERI
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Well, you've chosen a good role model, Obata Takeshi is a brilliant artist.

If you're serious about wanting to draw like him, I suggest you start by tracing or sketching his work. This is the quickest way to learn another person's style.

It's maybe hard to tell, but the first artist I modelled myself on was Joe Madureira.
JERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 19:32   Link #7
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERI
Well, you've chosen a good role model, Obata Takeshi is a brilliant artist.

If you're serious about wanting to draw like him, I suggest you start by tracing or sketching his work. This is the quickest way to learn another person's style.

It's maybe hard to tell, but the first artist I modelled myself on was Joe Madureira.
yea, i definately do that, ^^
its kind hard, i the part i always mess up is the face out-line.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.