AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-22, 16:14   Link #181
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Sound Sound Fruit

Type Lugia

Can control and turn into sound waves. Create blasts out of sound. Can speed up or slow down the speed of sound. Control where sound goes.

Pros,
- hear sound waves from far distances
- move at fast speed

Cons,
-No cons yet besides the standard devil fruit weakness

Mythical Zoan model Monkey King

Type Zoan

Turns the person into a White shining Monkey. That gives the person super human speed and strenght. And gives the person the abilty to copy techniques like swordmanship or gunsmanship.(Note can't copy devil fruit powers)

Pros,
-Can change your size in this form to small as a fly to huge as a giant.
-Gives the person amazing grip abilities to a point where it looks like the person is standing on a wall, but really is just gripping it.
-Can control and comunicate with other primates.

Cons,
-Person begins to act like a monkey when eaten even when not in zoan form.
-no other weakness besides standard devil fruit weakness.

Last edited by Gaara7171; 2010-08-22 at 16:47.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 13:17   Link #182
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara7171 View Post
Sound Sound Fruit

Type Logia

Can control and turn into sound waves. Create blasts out of sound. Can speed up or slow down the speed of sound. Control where sound goes.

Pros,
- hear sound waves from far distances
- move at fast speed

Cons,
-No cons yet besides the standard devil fruit weakness
How's this for a weakness: White Noise (just like in the Transformers episode: Carnage in C-Minor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Copy Copy Fruit

Has the ability to copy the talents and powers of other people. (ex: if you touch zoro, you'll have the talent to use 3 handed swords).

Pros:
Can copy at least 7 talents and powers.
It is possible to use 2 powers at the same time (Gomu gomu and Fire Fire: Ace's)

Cons:
It's useless when you touch useless people.
Cannot copy stats (you can't copy Whitebeard's endurance).
Can't swim (you can't absorb swimming talent).
You can't use a power and a talent (ex: Ace and Sanji).
Cannot absorb "same" talents. (ex: red leg zeff and black leg sanji).
Limited to a 30 minute battle. (1) copies sword talents 2) 5 minutes later, copies Sanji's kick talent 3) same moment later, copies Usopp's sniping talent. 4) 10 minutes later, copies Luffy's Gomu gomu fruit. 5) 15 minutes later, sword talents disappear and absorbs Akainu's lava ability).
This Devil Fruit sounds interesting, almost similar to the Clone Clone Fruit Mr. 2 Bon Clay (Bentham) has. I think I made a discovery on how many forms of mimicing powers there are:

1. Model Shapeshift
2. Model Duplicate
3. Model Talent

BTW, is it possible to absorb Nami's talents of navigation and weather control? It would prove rather useful along with Robin's Hana Hana abilities.

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2010-08-24 at 14:14.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 00:33   Link #183
MoonWolf
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to MoonWolf
space space fruit
you can travel trough space (like worm holes, you can travel to any place in no time)
and you can create space armor (ex: bullet hits you, travels trough the space, or worm hole and fly back in opposite direction, like reflect, also you physical body is actually not in this dimension)
pros:
you can be any where
no one can hit you
water cant effect you (when you use space armor, its just fly trough you or back from where it came)
cons:
can use space armor only for 30min
and after that you cant use your power for a day


so yeah you can be invincible for 30min XD
__________________
MoonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 02:21   Link #184
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWolf View Post
space space fruit
you can travel trough space (like worm holes, you can travel to any place in no time)
and you can create space armor (ex: bullet hits you, travels trough the space, or worm hole and fly back in opposite direction, like reflect, also you physical body is actually not in this dimension)
pros:
you can be any where
no one can hit you
water cant effect you (when you use space armor, its just fly trough you or back from where it came)
cons:
can use space armor only for 30min
and after that you cant use your power for a day


so yeah you can be invincible for 30min XD
You know thats kinda what Blackbeard would be if he chose complete Logia
__________________
Rawrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 08:53   Link #185
MoonWolf
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to MoonWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
You know thats kinda what Blackbeard would be if he chose complete Logia
he can control gravity, not space XD
its different
__________________
MoonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 09:26   Link #186
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Hammer Hammer Fruit

Type Paramecia

Allows the user to create objects using the earth around them (dirt can be turned into a turret), the name comes from a blacksmith's most useful tool: his hammer!

Pros:
You can make almost anything you want with enough mud/dirt/dust/sand/rocks.
Don't have to build it yourself just think of it
Creation will have all the properties of an actual thing, so if you made a gun out of dirt it would be as hard as an actual gun and look like a gun
Can be made within seconds-minutes depending on size and complexity

Cons:
User must know the schematics of what he makes and have an image in his head, you need to get the placement of everything right
It must be able to work in real life (no randomly creating space teleportation guns)
Need sufficient amount of resources to make it meaning a 4.3 kg AK-47 will need 4.3kg of dust/sand etc... to make it.

I recommend carrying loads of blueprints, someone like Franky would benefit greatly from an ability like this
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 09:55   Link #187
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Hammer Hammer Fruit

Type Paramecia

Allows the user to create objects using the earth around them (dirt can be turned into a turret), the name comes from a blacksmith's most useful tool: his hammer!

Pros:
You can make almost anything you want with enough mud/dirt/dust/sand/rocks.
Don't have to build it yourself just think of it
Creation will have all the properties of an actual thing, so if you made a gun out of dirt it would be as hard as an actual gun and look like a gun
Can be made within seconds-minutes depending on size and complexity

Cons:
User must know the schematics of what he makes and have an image in his head, you need to get the placement of everything right
It must be able to work in real life (no randomly creating space teleportation guns)
Need sufficient amount of resources to make it meaning a 4.3 kg AK-47 will need 4.3kg of dust/sand etc... to make it.

I recommend carrying loads of blueprints, someone like Franky would benefit greatly from an ability like this
Whoa!! Not bad it is pretty powerful, but it kinda doesn't make sense if it could make anything without building it why do you need blueprints
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 10:01   Link #188
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Whoa!! Not bad it is pretty powerful, but it kinda doesn't make sense if it could make anything without building it why do you need blueprints
You need to know the schematics for it so if you forget where something is just look at a blueprint and presto, there you have it also it is impossible for someone to remember everything so its good to have the schematics there on a blueprint for reference.

I should put more limits on it otherwise it would be too overpowered, hmm maybe something like the bigger you make something the more time it takes to make it and more energy it takes.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 16:06   Link #189
MoonWolf
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to MoonWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Hammer Hammer Fruit

Type Paramecia

Allows the user to create objects using the earth around them (dirt can be turned into a turret), the name comes from a blacksmith's most useful tool: his hammer!

Pros:
You can make almost anything you want with enough mud/dirt/dust/sand/rocks.
Don't have to build it yourself just think of it
Creation will have all the properties of an actual thing, so if you made a gun out of dirt it would be as hard as an actual gun and look like a gun
Can be made within seconds-minutes depending on size and complexity

Cons:
User must know the schematics of what he makes and have an image in his head, you need to get the placement of everything right
It must be able to work in real life (no randomly creating space teleportation guns)
Need sufficient amount of resources to make it meaning a 4.3 kg AK-47 will need 4.3kg of dust/sand etc... to make it.

I recommend carrying loads of blueprints, someone like Franky would benefit greatly from an ability like this
or in other words, alchemy xD
__________________
MoonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 17:20   Link #190
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWolf View Post
or in other words, alchemy xD
Thats the word I was looking for I forgot it

Yeah basically that
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 21:29   Link #191
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
How's this for a weakness: White Noise (just like in the Transformers episode: Carnage in C-Minor)



This Devil Fruit sounds interesting, almost similar to the Clone Clone Fruit Mr. 2 Bon Clay (Bentham) has. I think I made a discovery on how many forms of mimicing powers there are:

1. Model Shapeshift
2. Model Duplicate
3. Model Talent

BTW, is it possible to absorb Nami's talents of navigation and weather control? It would prove rather useful along with Robin's Hana Hana abilities.
Yeah it's possible to copy the talent of navigation. But you won't be able to copy weather control because Nami uses dials (objects can't be copied by this fruit).

I have another devil fruit.

Kiss XXX Fruit

Absorb energy and temporarily (a devil fruit power) for how long you can stay in intimate contact with your opponent. (kissing and... something explicit)

Pros:
- Feels good.
- Absorbs powers.
- No one will be suspicious.

Cons:
- Doesn't work on the same gender. lol no yaoi and yuri
- Can't swim.
- Blest with suck (you can't go with intimate contact for 4 hours or the person will die).
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 02:08   Link #192
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Yeah it's possible to copy the talent of navigation. But you won't be able to copy weather control because Nami uses dials (objects can't be copied by this fruit).
Sounds like this fruit may need more work. I would find it cool to see abilities being copied from objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I have another devil fruit.

Kiss XXX Fruit

Absorb energy and temporarily (a devil fruit power) for how long you can stay in intimate contact with your opponent. (kissing and... something explicit)
That would be perfect for Nami to have a better relationship with Luffy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Pros:
- Feels good.
- Absorbs powers.
- No one will be suspicious.
This would be good especially for when Nami is pregnant with Luffy's children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Cons:
- Doesn't work on the same gender. lol no yaoi and yuri
- Can't swim.
- Blest with suck (you can't go with intimate contact for 4 hours or the person will die).
If that's true, then it would be an unlucky fruit to have if you happen to be a tranny similar to Mr. 2 Bon Clay/Bentham, Emporio Ivankov, and Inazuma.

If that's a problem, what can be done to prevent this?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 23:16   Link #193
longnose-kun
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sniper Island
I thought of a couple fruits recently and thought the first one would be good for Franky or Ussop

Doesn't have a name so if anyone can think of one that would be great

User can duplicate objects within one foot of their reach. So Ussop would be able to create unlimited ammunition and dials or Franky can have unlimited cola (as long as 1 remains)

Pros
-unlimited of whatever you want, as long as it is in reach
-When duplicate is made, original is still intact
-Creations have all the same properties
-Small enough plants can be created

Cons
-Creations only last up to 30 minutes
-If it cannot fit within your field of range, it can't be made
-Any member of the animal kingdom can't be made

This fruit is somewhat similar to the King Crimson Stand of JoJo's bizarre adventure part 5. Like that stand in which an action's cause does not exist, but the it's effect still remains. So after 30 minutes, if Ussop was to use a gunpowder star to start a fire, anything that remains of the attack it will disappear, but the fire will still remain.


Split Split Fruit

User can create 4 different "yous", in any shape or form, with only one able to take physical manifestation along with yourself.

Pros
- Gives user an advantage that they have 4 extra fighters along with him/herself
- Gives user the option of all their other ""yous"
- Allows user to enter their mind and train/interact with all of the other "yous"
- Mind world is whatever you want it to be, and you can only go during sleep
- Training done it the world effects body body

Cons

-Only one other "you" can be out at a time
-Strength is divided between you and the current other "you" out
-For the amount of time the "you" is out, is the amount of time it needs to rest
-Time flow is exactly the same in your mind as the real world and energy used training comes directly from your body

The other "yous" don't look like you, because you can't make more of yourself. The more creative you are, the better control you will have over your fruit. If you delete a "you" from your brain and decide you want it again, it will have no memories of its past self.
longnose-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 22:32   Link #194
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Sounds like this fruit may need more work. I would find it cool to see abilities being copied from objects.



That would be perfect for Nami to have a better relationship with Luffy.



This would be good especially for when Nami is pregnant with Luffy's children.



If that's true, then it would be an unlucky fruit to have if you happen to be a tranny similar to Mr. 2 Bon Clay/Bentham, Emporio Ivankov, and Inazuma.

If that's a problem, what can be done to prevent this?
trannies are exempted though (whatever is your original gender works on the opposite gender... ex: originally a girl (became a guy) -> kisses a guy)
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 22:41   Link #195
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
The only devil fruit I can come up in mind atm would be super Telekinesis power devil fruit. Being able to move things and people, and myself(fly) despite its sizes and weight and read peoples thoughts would be awesome!

But if it would be a power that I would want to have the Lightning fruit is at the top. And I dont think i have to say who had that in the manga and anime, but still it would be awesome.
__________________
Wargumm1i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 20:43   Link #196
~Avant~
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Odin Odin fruit
Type: Mythical Paramecia
Ability: Grants the wielder complete control over the weather, be it rain clouds, fogs, rain, snow, thunder or lightning.
Cons: Continual use leads to Odin's eye disease, where the user loses vision in one of his eyes.
~Avant~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 19:50   Link #197
NaruHay4evur
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States of America
The Clay Clay Fruit:
This fruit would give the user the power to mold their body like clay
Advantages to this Devil's Fruit would be recanosance, you could always have your "ideal" body, you could create weopons with your own body parts, and you could control men (depending on how the fruit is used) similar to how Hancock can use her Devil's Fruit
Disadvantages to this Devil's Fruit would be that you may easily lose body parts that are turned to weapons XP
NaruHay4evur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 17:38   Link #198
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Cloud Cloud Fruit
Type:Logia

The user can turn there body to clouds. The user can turn to any cloud like a rain cloud or thunder cloude. They can also create storms from the clouds like a tornado or hurricne. They can even use evaporation on anything to make it dry up and turn into cloud.

Pros: attacks or weapons go right through you.

Cons: Cold tempatures causes body to freeze.

Vortex Vortex fruit

Type:Paramecia

Allows the user to create a worm hole like vortex to send thing into another vortex they created or through the same vortex.. Can make a vortex suck up things at a high speed and propel them sum were else. They can make to votexs facing each other and rip sombody apart. Can compress a vortex or vortexs to make one object be split and come out diffrent vortexs. They can create a vortex like ball around somebody and trap them or send vortexs balls at people for a weapon. The vortex can be shapped to almost anything and used as a weapone like a whip or a disk. The votex can even create tornadoes or be reversed to repel things away.

Pros: can suck up anything

Cons: There is no weakness besides rugular devil fruit weakness.

Last edited by Gaara7171; 2010-09-15 at 16:03.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 18:28   Link #199
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara7171 View Post
Cloud Cloud Fruit
Type:Logia

The user can turn there body to clouds. The user can turn to any cloud like a rain cloud or thunder cloude. They can also create storms from the clouds like a tornado or hurricne. They can even use evaporation on anything to make it dry up and turn into cloud.

Pros: attacks or weapons go right through you.

Cons: There is no weakness besides rugular devil fruit weakness.
I can think of a weakness, high temperatures will cause the persons body to evaporate since clouds are made of water droplets and cold temperatures will cause the persons body to freeze, strong winds can blow the person away.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 08:18   Link #200
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I can think of a weakness, high temperatures will cause the persons body to evaporate since clouds are made of water droplets and cold temperatures will cause the persons body to freeze, strong winds can blow the person away.
High winds isn't really relavent because smoker seems to stay in his form werever he is and clouds are just water evaperated so it would be pretty hard to evaporate it again.

Last edited by Gaara7171; 2010-09-12 at 13:05.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.