AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2003-12-04, 04:25   Link #1
OldDog
...New Tricks.

Stellvia 12-15

Could someone please seed Stellvia of the Universe 12,13,14, and 15?I am ranging from 19% to 99% on these four from Ricebox. After this I'll use the batched files.
Thanks.
OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 05:22   Link #2
wao
OK.

Seeding as soon as I get them off my CD.

Which ones do you really need the most though? I can't run 4 torrents at a time. I'll seed 14 and 15 first...

Now if only someone seeded Princess Tutu #24.5. I really, really, really want that. (I'm already helping to seed some Princess Tutu stuff...)]

EDIT: Really sorry, I can only seed 13 first, my disk is so out of space I can't even copy more than one on. Damnit, my poor CD writer...
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 09:44   Link #3
OldDog
...New Tricks.

Thanks Wao - 13 has now downloaded. I'm currently at 19% on12, 47% on 14, and 82% on 15. I really appreciate your help. I wish I could reciprocate with Princess Tutu but with my download restrictions It will be February before I get all of Stellvia and start on something new. Since I have now heard many people praising it, it will likely be Princess Tutu that is next on my oh-so-long list.
Old 2003-12-05, 05:06   Link #4
wao
OK.

It's ok, I got almsot all of Tutu downloaded. My prayers have been answered.

I'll seed 15 first, then 14 then 12... damn, my HD is really full... ARGH... no wonder, I have like almost all of Tutu (d/ling 25.5, thats all, also missing specials.), as well as Scrapped Princess and Last Exile and KGNE 4-9 and GSG 4-6 and Twin Spica 1-4 and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. Why did I trip over my CD-writer. WHY.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 06:17   Link #5
OldDog
...New Tricks.

Thanks again Wao. Both 12 and 15 are now finished, so just 14 at 99% to go. For some reason its not finishing even though there seems to be 3 seeders. Must admit your harddrive problems were very familiar - until I got a rush of blood to the head and replaced my whole computer - now with 95Gb of 120Gb free for wholesome download goodness. If I could only get around the damn download restrictions life would be sweet indeed.