AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-21, 14:49   Link #1
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Suomi's Art Sanctuary

Hi, just thought I would post some of the art I've made...
However as of now (1.31.12) most of it is scattered throughout the thread...I'll compile it all at sometpoint
Feedback is very much appreciated!!
I love requests
I use Photoshop CS6, previously used CS2 and Elements 6 before that.
Lovely banner made by Patchy-sama.



Spoiler for sigs:




Spoiler for drawings (by hand):


Brushes come from DeviantArt, Aethreality.net, , and other websites.

**NOTE: THESE ARE ALL OLD. NEWER STUFF SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE THREAD.**
__________________

Last edited by Suomi; 2012-07-17 at 01:14.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 05:09   Link #2
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
How in the world is it possible that nobody has seen your gallery yet!?

First of all, congrats on opening up your very own thread
If I could give you cookies, I would but the cookie monsters won't let me

Looking forward to your new sigs!
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 05:42   Link #3
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Nice sigs Sworn Here are some cookies
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 06:07   Link #4
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
ehhhhhhhhh!!!!

so you have your own gallery already! I will lurk here every now and then
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 10:24   Link #5
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Thanks everyone for noticing it
Yes, I have my own gallery. They're really only AS ones because that's where I started making legitimate sigs. ^-^ I'm not working on really anything besides the SOTM ones right now but I'm going to work on a Gundam Wing one and another one soon.

Milan: thank you for the cookies. ^-^
Kaze: damn cookie monsters. I actually don't know how to give cookies maybe it's cause it won't let me either, hahaha.
Patchy: thanks for lurking...! Will be updating every now and then
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 13:59   Link #6
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Congrats on starting your own thread it was about time
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 14:16   Link #7
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Congrats on starting your own thread it was about time
thanks. It's been here quite a while actually...just nobody ever noticed it
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 20:46   Link #8
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Missing~
Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
..............................
Why in the world you never told me you have your own thread all the time we talked?! And how come I am the last one! Even Kaze and Patchy came here before me -_-
Firstly, congratulations on opening your own thread <3

I have a feeling you didn't post all the sigs that you have....Aside that, your SOTM sig is REALLY lovely It looks a tad bit squished horizontally, but otherwise, it's beautiful *.*
And Riku might need a bit of blending but it's looking really great too!

Here some cookies for you ^.^ And I await future updates
__________________
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:01   Link #9
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
..............................
Why in the world you never told me you have your own thread all the time we talked?! And how come I am the last one! Even Kaze and Patchy came here before me -_-
Firstly, congratulations on opening your own thread <3

I have a feeling you didn't post all the sigs that you have....Aside that, your SOTM sig is REALLY lovely It looks a tad bit squished horizontally, but otherwise, it's beautiful *.*
And Riku might need a bit of blending but it's looking really great too!

Here some cookies for you ^.^ And I await future updates
It never came up...? and I told you at one point...
Well, they were the first to notice.

Thanks!! It's actually been here a long time...but before it was "signatures by neko" and i had the name changed. No one noticed it til I told Kaze and you about it and then people began noticing ^-^

Haha, actually these are all the sigs I have currently done minus my SOTM work in progresses...and thank you. I love it too, and I realise that it's squished and will try to fix it...I just don't know that it's halloweeny enough for Solace's liking. and Patchy said the image of Yuuki was kind of LQ, so I'm looking at others.

Yeah I have one where I blended Riku better but I don't know that i've placed it here yet.

Thanks!! (is it sad I don't really even know what cookies are/how to award them? all i know is they're good...)
I'll be posting updates for other sigs that I'll be working on, right now i'm swamped so I haven't done any in a while.

thank you Wing (since Kaze is calling you Star...)!! ^-^ I hope to be one day as good as you and Kaze and Patchy!
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:12   Link #10
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
Thanks!! (is it sad I don't really even know what cookies are/how to award them? all i know is they're good...)
I'll be posting updates for other sigs that I'll be working on, right now i'm swamped so I haven't done any in a while.
Cookies/reputation can be awarded through someone's post by clicking the icon with a check and X below his avatar. When you click that there is the options I agree and disagree, agree means giving a cookie and disagree means stealing a cookie ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
thank you Wing (since Kaze is calling you Star...)!! ^-^ I hope to be one day as good as you and Kaze and Patchy!
lol don't include me they're the only ones who are good
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:16   Link #11
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
Oh right, I've yet to comment on this one too... Anyway, looks like we've been both busy making our own threads, have we?


I remember this one. While I didn't vote for it, I do think it looks very nice. The fact that this is realistically and geometrically impossible for a reflection aside, it has a serenity to it... I will agree with Star-Wing, it's a tad squished. As are some of your other signatures, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to correct...


IMO, your best sig you've got here. The look of it, the black and white, the designs... fantastic. Something I don't even think I could do. I personally will disagree with Star-Wing on this one, I think that even without blending it looks very nice.

Well, looks like we've got threads to update and check back to regularly. Keep up the good work, Sworn to Believe.
__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:31   Link #12
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Oh right, I've yet to comment on this one too... Anyway, looks like we've been both busy making our own threads, have we?


I remember this one. While I didn't vote for it, I do think it looks very nice. The fact that this is realistically and geometrically impossible for a reflection aside, it has a serenity to it... I will agree with Star-Wing, it's a tad squished. As are some of your other signatures, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to correct...


IMO, your best sig you've got here. The look of it, the black and white, the designs... fantastic. Something I don't even think I could do. I personally will disagree with Star-Wing on this one, I think that even without blending it looks very nice.

Well, looks like we've got threads to update and check back to regularly. Keep up the good work, Sworn to Believe.
Thanks Mr. WAng.

the first one, yeah it's impossible but I liked the concept I guess. The squished ness...I've been working on that recently (these are slightly older) and so my newer sigs are going to look better.

thank you. I love the Riku one as well...the designs I actually did not do I wish I could take credit but it's all the BG. I was just kinda like..."riku is amazing. I want to make a sig of him." and got a pic, rendered it, put in the BG, blended a little and added the text and border.

Yep! Thanks. (and I really need to figure out something for people to call me..."sworn to believe" is kinda long and sounds so formal! ^^;
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:42   Link #13
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Missing~
Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Haha, you can call Star too, since I ask others to call me that but if you want, you can call me Wing.
And cookies is just another name for rep, I guess And don't put me on the same level as Patchy and Kaze! They are way too great for me to be on their level!
__________________
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 21:55   Link #14
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Haha, you can call Star too, since I ask others to call me that but if you want, you can call me Wing.
And cookies is just another name for rep, I guess And don't put me on the same level as Patchy and Kaze! They are way too great for me to be on their level!
I like Wing. To be different. ^-^
Oh...>.< makes sense. And well, even if not exactly there you are right up there like def. in the top five sig or so sig makers, IMO.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 22:02   Link #15
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Missing~
Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Top 5 >.< *faints*
I don't think I have the ability or skills to compete in the top 10 too! But thanks for your support <3 It's totally appreciated!
__________________
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 23:48   Link #16
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Update: Made for Rebel101 on AS:
Spoiler for Rebel101:


Was supposed to animate the text but forgot to...I saved a .psd (YESS) so I can go back and do it if Rebel wants me to...
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 03:44   Link #17
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
late welcoming to Fan Creation and Nice stuff in your Thread ..my favorite this one since I love dark sig
Quote:

+ welcome cookies ~ ^__^
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 06:27   Link #18
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
late welcoming to Fan Creation and Nice stuff in your Thread ..my favorite this one since I love dark sig
+ welcome cookies ~ ^__^
thanks!! ^-^ it's one of my faves too.

EDIT: UPDATE: SOTM sig for Sept (Halloween)
Spoiler for SOTM Sept (Halloween):
__________________

Last edited by Suomi; 2010-09-16 at 23:04.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 23:22   Link #19
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Compared to the pale color before your last update on your entry is now blended nicely, good work there..
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 16:04   Link #20
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Thanks Patchy. It was actually Star-Wing's advice and White Manju Bun's, I upped the opacity of the render, blurred the edges of the pumpkins, and put an orange photo filter on top of her.


PEOPLE!!! I need to do some sig making. Requests/images to work with are WELCOME!
__________________

Last edited by Suomi; 2010-09-17 at 16:42.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.