AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-14, 01:17   Link #1081
Dub Hap
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
No, it does NOT lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, three years ago. It PROVES that Hanabi was stronger than Hinata three years ago.

It lends credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, NOW.



Am I talking to brick wall here? Did I not just point out the difference between credibility and proof? I'm pretty sure i did.
LOL yeah no. Hinata > Hanabi currently becxause one is a chunnin and the other is a gennin.
Dub Hap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:22   Link #1082
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub Hap View Post
LOL yeah no. Hinata > Hanabi currently becxause one is a chunnin and the other is a gennin.
Ranks means nothing in Naruto I mean Naruto is a gennin, yet he is stronger then everyone else
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:34   Link #1083
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub Hap View Post
LOL yeah no. Hinata > Hanabi currently becxause one is a chunnin and the other is a gennin.
Source?

@milan kyuubi: "Rank means nothing?" You say that as if it were a good thing. Anyway, Naruto is the exception to the rule since he was away for 3 years.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:42   Link #1084
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
@milan kyuubi: "Rank means nothing?" You say that as if it were a good thing. Anyway, Naruto is the exception to the rule since he was away for 3 years.
I am not saying it's a good thing, but it is the truth

Why so? It doesn't matter if he was away, he is still a gennin
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:49   Link #1085
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I am not saying it's a good thing, but it is the truth
Is that why you're using that smiley emoticon?

Quote:
Why so? It doesn't matter if he was away, he is still a gennin
What the hell are you talking about? He was away for 3 years so he didn't have the chance to take the Chuunin exams. Of course, not that I think it makes any sense anyway that they would still allow him to only be a genin when he's literally stronger than the entire rest of the village combined.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:50   Link #1086
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Shikimaru, a chuunin, beat an S-Rank foe. Rank is meaningless as so long as you have a name and are well liked by the audience (that's also the reason Pain did not actually kill Hinata, even though Nagato then resurrected everyone, making her survival kind of stupid).

That being said, my Hanabi love has diverted the thread enough (for now), so let's get back on-topic: Why Hinata is wrong for Naruto, but right for Sasuke. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 02:03   Link #1087
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Shikimaru, a chuunin, beat an S-Rank foe. Rank is meaningless as so long as you have a name and are well liked by the audience (that's also the reason Pain did not actually kill Hinata, even though Nagato then resurrected everyone, making her survival kind of stupid).
You said it brother.

Quote:
That being said, my Hanabi love has diverted the thread enough (for now), so let's get back on-topic: Why Hinata is wrong for Naruto, but right for Sasuke. .
Because maybe Sasuke would actually give her a response.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 03:14   Link #1088
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Because maybe Sasuke would actually give her a response.
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 11:47   Link #1089
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
Yes. But it's still a response.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 18:28   Link #1090
Kon the Magnificent
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
No he wouldn't, he use Tsukiyomi, and let her see Naruto and Sakura kissing under the moonlight, over, and over, and over again.

Sasuke is just that cruel in his responses to confessions, well, that's how I see it
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 15:07   Link #1091
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Shikimaru, a chuunin, beat an S-Rank foe. Rank is meaningless as so long as you have a name and are well liked by the audience (that's also the reason Pain did not actually kill Hinata, even though Nagato then resurrected everyone, making her survival kind of stupid).

That being said, my Hanabi love has diverted the thread enough (for now), so let's get back on-topic: Why Hinata is wrong for Naruto, but right for Sasuke. .
SasuHina? Hey not a bad couple? I must admit. But you can't deny other than scrren time Naruto is not much a catch.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 17:11   Link #1092
Queen darkness
Lady of mystery
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the darkness the only place for me to feel alive.
Send a message via Yahoo to Queen darkness
How about Sasuke and Sakura.
__________________

A common flower...yet mysterious.
Queen darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 18:37   Link #1093
Janifuu
緩和
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen darkness View Post
How about Sasuke and Sakura.
Judging by the fact that Sasuke has never once shown any romantic interest in Sakura, and had even attempted to kill her on several occasions, I'd say this pairing is a no go lol.
Janifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 19:15   Link #1094
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janifuu View Post
Judging by the fact that Sasuke has never once shown any romantic interest in Sakura, and had even attempted to kill her on several occasions, I'd say this pairing is a no go lol.
Well, he has never shown romantic interest in anyone, so I'd say he's either completely aromantic or simply too occupied with other things to even glance at anyone that way. Either way, I'd say Sakura has the same chance as pretty much everyone else. You could say it is telling that she spent so much time with him and he still didn't fall for her, but it works just as well to say that her having been one of his very, very few friends once upon a time is a bonus.

Also, I think Sasuke would have been just as ready to kill Sakura if he'd once had romantic feeling for her. He was such good friends with her and Naruto that he risked his life for them despite his goals (and was even ready to die for them), yet his desire for revenge drove him to try and kill them himself eventually. Killing a lover isn't much different from that.

Before he got closer to Team Seven, neither romantic love nor friendship defined Sasuke's world, but Itachi. And now it's back to that, and he has pretty much snapped. Since Sakura and Kakashi already backed off and it will probably be Naruto who makes him see reason once again, he's probably closest to being anything truly meaningful at all to Sasuke (well, aside from his revenge). When he's done, then potential romantic interests can try their luck. I just hope it all ends well.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 21:11   Link #1095
Fruits Basket Fan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
It still will not end up right considering that he was going to give Sakura the very same treatment he gave to Karin......



I am not advocating for any Big 3 pairing because they all suck in one-sidedness.


That is why I playfully hope that it is NarutoxKarin !
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 21:12   Link #1096
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
He will in fact, end up on his head. Upside down.

Wait what?
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 22:03   Link #1097
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
It still will not end up right considering that he was going to give Sakura the very same treatment he gave to Karin.....
You mean bite her? xD

...*ducks*

Quote:
I am not advocating for any Big 3 pairing because they all suck in one-sidedness.


That is why I playfully hope that it is NarutoxKarin !
Well, I can kind of relate. Hinata is too focused on Naruto for my taste, Sakura totally killed me when she decided to leave the Sasuke issue to Naruto again, and Sasuke and Naruto are kind of obsessed with killing each other. I could live with NaruSaku, but the only pairing there that would really work for me is NaruSasu, which is very unlikely to happen in a shounen manga, so maybe I, too, should put my hopes into Naruto and Karin. xD That would be fun. Sakura can have... Suigetsu? I'd like to see that. Then the third member of Team Hawk gets Hinata and she gives him some hugs and all is well!
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 22:55   Link #1098
Fruits Basket Fan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
No, when he was trying to kill them XD

But other than that, I agree somewhat but you never know.......Kishi could give a ending with no pairings and have a rather questionable last scene of NaruSasu brotherly/gayness......I mean have you seen Kishi's cover pages when he draws them together ?

LOL


Ah well.......Hopefully, none happen though....or at least, something else that none of the Big 3 expected.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2010-09-16 at 23:54.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 06:24   Link #1099
sho87
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
It would be hysterical if Sasuke got the girl instead of Naruto.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 07:15   Link #1100
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
It would be hysterical if Sasuke got the girl instead of Naruto.
Sakura? He can have her anytime he wants.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
official pairings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.