AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 117 75.97%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 12.99%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 6.49%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 1.95%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.65%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.30%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.65%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-17, 21:22   Link #161
gzt
Alter~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: [ ☜Atmospehere☞ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Maybe it's just me... But it seems like the characters are drawn more maturely/look more mature than the beginning :S
i also feel slight difference in the design of the chara,

and few expression that i haven't see it before in this episode
gzt is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 21:24   Link #162
black_star
How should i say it?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Declassified
Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Very few anime can make people cry, yet no characters from the show dies.
right
how many are there
__________________
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! - Doquixote Doflamingo

MAL Twitter
black_star is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 21:30   Link #163
Jiyuukage115
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
I was smiling, had my heart racing, and had tears in my eyes for the entire episode. I just lost it when they sang Tenshi ni Fureta yo!, it was so full of emotion.
I couldn't have asked for a better ending to the K-ON!! anime, and I just have this gut feeling like it's not the end--it can't be the end. In the first season they agreed that Budokan was their ultimate goal, and even though Yui claimed that their auditorium was their Budokan back in season 1, I still think they're going to aim higher.
Sometimes it looks like K-ON!! has useless moments that do nothing to substantiate anything, and sometimes entire episodes seem redundant, but when you think back it was all necessary for one heck of an ending. Epic friendship, epic music, epic anime. HTT Forever.
Jiyuukage115 is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 21:36   Link #164
PentaSalia
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to PentaSalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_star View Post
right
how many are there
School Days ^=o!!!


o wait,LOL
PentaSalia is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 22:12   Link #165
piratesof
~Freedom
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 20
I really love how this series end(well, not including the extra episodes). There are laughters, tears, and happiness in the end. Even though there are some plot holes, I wouldn't count it. This anime deserves a 10/10.
piratesof is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 00:43   Link #166
evangeline88
Moe Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: HTT FC
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Maybe it's just me... But it seems like the characters are drawn more maturely/look more mature than the beginning :S
This is true.
I also realize it when I rewatched the 1st season ... The characters DO look more mature ... This includes the non-main characters, such as Ui ...

KyoAni nicely put those little details

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzt View Post
i also feel slight difference in the design of the chara,

and few expression that i haven't see it before in this episode
What expression?
__________________
Life is moe itself ...

evangeline88 is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 01:54   Link #167
black_star
How should i say it?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Declassified
well, i've just watched this, and i'd give a Spinal Tap (11 over 10) for this episode.
__________________
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! - Doquixote Doflamingo

MAL Twitter
black_star is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 03:23   Link #168
white wing
degausser
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the moon
In my opinion this final episode is like the sum of the "journey" htt have had ever since the first time they were formed. It has all the laughter, funny moments, the sad moments, the music, the friendship.
white wing is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 03:40   Link #169
miawmeow
Tsundereism to Loliconism
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bandung
Send a message via Yahoo to miawmeow
not perfect at all for me.. 'peace' 8 fit it well..

cause some bgm blurring the mood..

and still for me ep 20 is the end..

mugi chan crying face still remains in my head..

T T
----------
ohh.. this is my first time posting here.. yoroshiku ne..
miawmeow is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 09:36   Link #170
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzt View Post
i also feel slight difference in the design of the chara,

and few expression that i haven't see it before in this episode
Quote:
Originally Posted by evangeline88 View Post
This is true.
I also realize it when I rewatched the 1st season ... The characters DO look more mature ... This includes the non-main characters, such as Ui ...

KyoAni nicely put those little details
Yeah... If you'd compare the last episode of S2 to the first episode of S1 it's amazing how different they look :S Is it due to the expressions? The way they talk/their gestures? Maybe it's due to how calm they are now compared to their hyperactivity when it first began...

The girls grew up so fast right before our eyes and KyoAni pulled it off so cleanly. Dang.
bloppyblue is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 10:22   Link #171
white wing
degausser
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Yeah... If you'd compare the last episode of S2 to the first episode of S1 it's amazing how different they look :S Is it due to the expressions? The way they talk/their gestures? Maybe it's due to how calm they are now compared to their hyperactivity when it first began...

The girls grew up so fast right before our eyes and KyoAni pulled it off so cleanly. Dang.
ugh i wanna know how much did they change, but i've deleted my s1 long ago so i can't compare
but really, they might just have pulled it really cleanly i haven't noticed a change of the slightest bit
white wing is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 10:29   Link #172
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
This week on K-ON!!
Spoiler for For Organization:
That I'll give 100/10. Extremely funny

One thing I noticed.

It has always been Yui and Mio in singing in the anime plot.

So...It's the only episode where Mugi, Ricchan, Yui, and Mio sung together in a song in parts in the anime. Isn't it true? (Tell me if I'm wrong.)
ronelm2000 is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 19:01   Link #173
miawmeow
Tsundereism to Loliconism
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bandung
Send a message via Yahoo to miawmeow
Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post
ugh i wanna know how much did they change, but i've deleted my s1 long ago so i can't compare
but really, they might just have pulled it really cleanly i haven't noticed a change of the slightest bit
haha.. i've heard it once in sankakon..

maybe you should check there..

K-On chara development..
---------
and most of anime with second season.. their art will be improved
miawmeow is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 20:36   Link #174
krko
The Movie is Coming
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Unibesidad ng Komunistang Pilipino
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
So...It's the only episode where Mugi, Ricchan, Yui, and Mio sung together in a song in parts in the anime. Isn't it true? (Tell me if I'm wrong.)
They sang School Anthem together. Ritsu also provided back-up vocals in Gohan wo Okazu.
krko is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 20:50   Link #175
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by krko View Post
They sang School Anthem together. Ritsu also provided back-up vocals in Gohan wo Okazu.
It wasn't in the anime, but they all had sung the K-ON version of Tsubasa Wo Kudusai together.
bloppyblue is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 20:53   Link #176
white wing
degausser
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by miawmeow View Post
haha.. i've heard it once in sankakon..

maybe you should check there..

K-On chara development..
---------
and most of anime with second season.. their art will be improved
by the mid-second season my liking for k-on art has reduced greatly, not because i felt that it got kinda downgraded (well in fact it is improved)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
That I'll give 100/10. Extremely funny

One thing I noticed.

It has always been Yui and Mio in singing in the anime plot.

So...It's the only episode where Mugi, Ricchan, Yui, and Mio sung together in a song in parts in the anime. Isn't it true? (Tell me if I'm wrong.)
i've always wanted to see them sing in an episode, though i haven't heard any character image songs
white wing is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 23:28   Link #177
germanturkey
Smiling Monster
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
can they play music that any more inappropriate in the scene where Azusa has finally come to terms with them graduation? jesus christ.

final song was good. not the style i like, but passible given the setup.

they're probably going to waste the two eps on useless filler rather than give us something meaningful, like college band... it seems like its club recruitment. i'm willing to bet Azusa's grand idea is to invite the other 4 back.
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 23:57   Link #178
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
can they play music that any more inappropriate in the scene where Azusa has finally come to terms with them graduation? jesus christ.

final song was good. not the style i like, but passible given the setup.

they're probably going to waste the two eps on useless filler rather than give us something meaningful, like college band... it seems like its club recruitment. i'm willing to bet Azusa's grand idea is to invite the other 4 back.
I agree. It was a kind of gag-music and it was odd hearing it while Azusa bursted into tears. I guess it was kind of in the view points of the seniors (them wondering what Azusa's all emotional about I guess?). I wouldve hated to burst into tears during that scene to miss the song afterwards though lol.

As for the two OVAs... I kind of both hope and hope they dont do the...
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

I hope they do cause it's focused on my favourite character and I laughed during it. But I hope they dont and that they'll utilize the FINAL final episodes on something that'd close the story of K-ON!! nicely.
bloppyblue is offline  
Old 2010-09-19, 00:10   Link #179
PentaSalia
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to PentaSalia
i just hope the last two episodes aren't ALL about Azusa v_v.

Last edited by PentaSalia; 2010-09-19 at 00:42.
PentaSalia is offline  
Old 2010-09-19, 02:09   Link #180
keroro gunsou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PentaSalia View Post
i just hope the last two episodes aren't ALL about Azusa v_v.
I agree. I want to watch more Ritsu. But certainly the main characters in the last 2 episodes will be Azusa,Ui and Jun....
__________________
keroro gunsou is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.