AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-16, 10:52   Link #801
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Ooooh looks like shit's about to get real.

On the rather remote possibility that they might actually kill her off in the finale... well this might actually piss a great deal of people off.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 11:27   Link #802
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for This should make you feel better....and mangatron too :D:
lol yes that did make me feel better now if only Hartman were in that pic it would have been perfect but Minna is gorgeous too.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 22:02   Link #803
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Are you sure thats all that rose


Y-yeah, the l-light was preventing everything other than my heartbeat from rising, honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for This should make you feel better....and mangatron too :D:
Hey, that looks familiar.

But I never tire from seeing it again wherever whenever
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 22:20   Link #804
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Poor Mio it not like her to cry like that she just seem so strong
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 23:04   Link #805
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
lol yes that did make me feel better now if only Hartman were in that pic it would have been perfect but Minna is gorgeous too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hey, that looks familiar.

But I never tire from seeing it again wherever whenever
You guys are just in it for Minna lifting her boobs with her arm right?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 23:59   Link #806
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You guys are just in it for Minna lifting her boobs with her arm right?




T-that's Minna and Mio? I was wondering who those two lovelies are. That's why I-I wasn't staring at their b-breasts because I was staring at their face, yeah![/jk]

/me runs as fast as his malnourished legs can carry him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Poor Mio it not like her to cry like that she just seem so strong
You know what touched me most? She worked so hard for this, even going into seclusion to make this sword, and then suddenly she can't use it. I know a lot about working hard for something that eventually can't happen, and so I felt her pain too. Too bad my Minna-chan isn't here for me to cry a river on her breasts er I mean to... you know... oh bugger
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 06:01   Link #807
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Spoiler for Snake? Snake?:


Males coping with Minna's rules are tough.
ReddyRedWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 16:07   Link #808
drobertbaker
Major Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Amazing how the 2 seasons paralleled each other so closely.

Miyafuji saved the day and won the whole war in the place of the ailing and suicidal Sakamoto all in the last episode of the 1st season too. I'm still hoping for Neuroi-chan to be instrumental in the final resolution. Could Dad even make an expository appearance?

Akagi, the mighty aircraft character, was Neuroified and confettified in the 1st season and now it's Yamato's turn.
I do note that Akagi is back as good as new now, nursemaiding Yamato. More Witch Magic?
__________________
no puran no aidia
drobertbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 11:17   Link #809
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: the Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisa View Post
Let's do some numbers:

Hartmann had 352 kills in 1404 combat sorties giving a .2507 kill/sortie ratio.
Marseille had 158 kills in 382 combat sorties giving a .4136 kill/sortie ratio.

This isn't an absolute way to gauge pilot skill but it gives an idea of something...

Yes Hartmann was a great pilot. So was Marseille. You believe Hartmann was better. Hartmann, Galland, Rall, and I think Marseille was better.

The point is that Marseille was wonderful as well as Hartmann and that you should look down on neither. Thank you for reading.
I have only one thing to say about this, BURRRNNNNNNN
oke i don't wanne put oil on the fire so I'ma leaving it at that.

And about the contribution to modern combat it's fairly simple it was along the lines of being able to attack the enemy from every position and being able to attack consecutively in a short amount of time after the initial attack, which was what Marseille was able to do. And these tactics Marseille developed in order to do that are still being used up to this day in modern aerial combat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Spoiler for Snake? Snake?:


Males coping with Minna's rules are tough.
I am wondering mighty fine how CLOSELY Lynnete will have to look at it before she realises that it ain't a statue... By statue I mean the powder man.... and by it I mean his Penis (did I say a bad word )
Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
Amazing how the 2 seasons paralleled each other so closely.

Miyafuji saved the day and won the whole war in the place of the ailing and suicidal Sakamoto all in the last episode of the 1st season too. I'm still hoping for Neuroi-chan to be instrumental in the final resolution. Could Dad even make an expository appearance?

Akagi, the mighty aircraft character, was Neuroified and confettified in the 1st season and now it's Yamato's turn.
I do note that Akagi is back as good as new now, nursemaiding Yamato. More Witch Magic?
Indeed almost like watching a re run, not that it was bad, but I expected a bit more.
And if AIC ain't giving me no 504th action NOR Neurio-chan then this whole cake was a LIE ... a delicious, but not so delicious as the previous, Cake.


Well I ain't wanna be no hater but what I REALLY WANT is for MIO TO DIEEEE no seriously think about it it's perfect. She gives her last magic energy to the Yamato. She is unable to fly anymore. Nobody can get near her because of the epic Beam spam. unfortunately Mio and mister captain of yamato and friends die because the canon wasn't able to Destroy the Hive completly and the Yamato explodes or something. Yoshika and friends saddens but she Cuts the Neuroi Hive in one Epic MY SWORD WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS move, still don't know where that reference comes from anybody?, and then Neuroi-chan comes in later for peace negotiations.

... What oke maybe neurio-chan coming in is a little to far stretched but Mio dying is still quit realistic right anybody.... high five.....

I think I just made a lot of enemies

oh and this episode was pretty oke nothing out of the ordinary... except maybe Yamato flying and stuff but that was sooo predictable.
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 12:38   Link #810
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
Well I ain't wanna be no hater but what I REALLY WANT is for MIO TO DIEEEE no seriously think about it it's perfect. She gives her last magic energy to the Yamato. She is unable to fly anymore. Nobody can get near her because of the epic Beam spam. unfortunately Mio and mister captain of yamato and friends die because the canon wasn't able to Destroy the Hive completly and the Yamato explodes or something. Yoshika and friends saddens but she Cuts the Neuroi Hive in one Epic MY SWORD WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS move, still don't know where that reference comes from anybody?, and then Neuroi-chan comes in later for peace negotiations.

... What oke maybe neurio-chan coming in is a little to far stretched but Mio dying is still quit realistic right anybody.... high five.....

I think I just made a lot of enemies

oh and this episode was pretty oke nothing out of the ordinary... except maybe Yamato flying and stuff but that was sooo predictable.
I just saw the preview for the last episode which looked like Mio was gonna go Kamikaze... I don't want her to die, but losing her witch powers forever may be a choice. I just wanna see Mio finish off that Neuroi hive with her epic Shin-Reppuzan
__________________
supei_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 14:53   Link #811
drobertbaker
Major Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
she Cuts the Neuroi Hive in one Epic MY SWORD WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS move, still don't know where that reference comes from anybody?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamina - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__________________
no puran no aidia
drobertbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 18:33   Link #812
Serffix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Belgium
Age: 24
Send a message via Skype™ to Serffix
Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
I just saw the preview for the last episode which looked like Mio was gonna go Kamikaze... I don't want her to die, but losing her witch powers forever may be a choice. I just wanna see Mio finish off that Neuroi hive with her epic Shin-Reppuzan
She probably won't die because we see her talking to Minna in the other preview. Losing all her witch powers is a very real possibility though.
__________________
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 19:55   Link #813
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
She probably won't die because we see her talking to Minna in the other preview. Losing all her witch powers is a very real possibility though.
I've been wondering, Yoshika never healed Mio, right? Like back in Season 1, when Mio got hurt near the end of the season, the reason why Yoshika even try to heal Mio (if there ever was a reason).

Right now Mio is hurt and could use a good healin'

Well I just feel that, a powerless Mio isn't good for the 11 member squad, and if she dies and Strike Witches continues, imagine a 501st without Mio... Perrine-chan will die from the shock making it down to a 9 member squad so Mio will live and probably has some way to get some power back, either steal back Yoshika's biometrics hands or maybe Yoshika's next step of evolution would enable her to be more than just a medic, and be a refueler/supplier too, and probably juice up Mio

Uh, when's the next episode air?
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 08:55   Link #814
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Miyufuji will take the sword and raise her power level to SSJ status and take out the neuroi by herself
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 12:45   Link #815
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Yeah, the moment she stole the biometrics of the handle, it's hers now. It's too bad Mio didn't notice that, she had to cry a river when that... what does Perrine-chan call Yoshika, it's thievery I say!

It sounds a little too easy though, "It's my sword now, now I can slice and dice". I guess the trick is getting there, that sword is at the bow of Neuroi country. Oh wait, this is only a 12 ep series, right? Guess we're in for a rush....
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 16:18   Link #816
Jof12788
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Yeah, the moment she stole the biometrics of the handle, it's hers now. It's too bad Mio didn't notice that, she had to cry a river when that... what does Perrine-chan call Yoshika, it's thievery I say!

It sounds a little too easy though, "It's my sword now, now I can slice and dice". I guess the trick is getting there, that sword is at the bow of Neuroi country. Oh wait, this is only a 12 ep series, right? Guess we're in for a rush....
I think Perrine calls Yoshika a Mame-tanuki (racoon dog.) Anyway, I think Mio dying would be kind of dark for a somewhat light-hearted series like this. Let's just wait and see what would happen.
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 17:26   Link #817
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jof12788 View Post
I think Perrine calls Yoshika a Mame-tanuki (racoon dog.) Anyway, I think Mio dying would be kind of dark for a somewhat light-hearted series like this. Let's just wait and see what would happen.
Ah that's it, thanks bud. Speaking of that, I haven't heard Perrine-chan say that in a while now....

And yeah, Mio dying would be too dark for a series quite famous for it's ep 7's The only Witch who had a legitimate chance at dying would be Trudy.

/me runs from Trudy fans

__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 18:27   Link #818
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
As finales go, that was pretty exciting. The use of the orchestral theme, the fist-pumping teamwork, Yoshia destroying the super-huge Neuroi. Lots of good stuff. The Yamato might not have blown up, but it sure sunk pretty well. Lots of cameos, Lucchini's excitement - a fine end to a fine season. While in many ways it was a mirror image of the first season, it expanded on the world a bit, and gave focus to some characters who might have been overlooked in the first one, as well as varying the stakes and the strategies against the Neuroi. They thought big and small this time around.

The ED album and a character song album are on the way, and I look forward to both. Though I keep in mind that the scan said "Season 2 isn't the end". I'm not sure what that meant, but I look forward to finding out.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 18:42   Link #819
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
There's something ironic about having both Yoshika performing the shin reppuzan and Ichigo performing the final getsuga on the same day
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 19:39   Link #820
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: the Netherlands
WoW just wow, this episode was so FULL of clishes and awesome laughing win omg, I can't wipe this smile off my face. It was so predictable and omg almost as funny as the episode where miyafuji couldn't fly X'3

Spoiler for episode summary :p:


Series really mimicked the previous one but this sure added a new layer on it, what layer I don't know but it was funny... really funny to watch (for me extra so since I catch all the ref and all small inconsistensies X'3)

And NEUROI-CHAN NOOOOOOOO why didn't you come.... we miss you, all of us. wel oke Some of us.

She looks so cute....
You better appear in that post season 2 thing that's coming...... or it will make me sad.
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
light novel adaptation, mecha musume

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.