AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-09-30, 17:58   Link #1
Mb81

Onmyou Taisenki

Normaly i don`t like this merchandise series (and Hasbro will pick this up for sure... *g*) but Onmyou Taisenki looks not bad so far. Nice animation quality, good opening and kinda interesting story (still i doubt this will be on longterms when it comes to story ..).
Mb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:36   Link #2
Kobugodo

yeah... just finished watching it... it was ok... reminded me a lot of digimon/dragon drive... you know... that kind of show. I've started to download all these new series... just to see which one I'll be following... this might be one of them... I just need to see a couple more episodes I think.
Kobugodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 03:06   Link #3
LynnieS

I definitely see it as a Fox Box property with its controllers, monsters, and all. It's a bit hard to say what company would be best placed to sell the games, videogame (don't think they've announced one yet, however) or the battle games, at the moment, though.

Interesting plotline so far with

Spoiler:

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 21:58   Link #4
SeedBoy

Onmyou Taisenki ?

Any fan group gonna pick this up? This anime looks interesting so was wondering if its gonna be subbed.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-10-30 at 00:03. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before creating a thread or everyone will laugh at how dumb you were when they read this. You didn't even post this thread in the right section!
SeedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 00:04   Link #5
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedBoy
Any fan group gonna pick this up? This anime looks interesting so was wondering if its gonna be subbed.
According to http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiwiki.php?Fall%202004, Shounen-Otaku is thinking about subbing this.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 12:39   Link #6
Suikun

So S-O still hasn't declared whether they'll sub this or not? Hopefully they decide to - I'm starting to really get into the show.

Well, if there are any translators out there willing to translate this show, I'd be more than willing to sub and encode it.
Suikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 20:29   Link #7
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

just got done watchign ep 37..it feels...rushed 0-o
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 19:53   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

NOT A NECRO

I recently picked up this series while searching for reviews of Otogizoushi came across this anime . Was curious from reading the summary and as it involved supernatural decided lets give it a try . So ended up watching first couple of episodes and quite enjoyed it . Yes its suited for a younger audience and gave me similar vibes to Shaman King at least the first 2 episodes . I been for ever searching something to Shaman King and this may indeed fill that void . I will be done with this anime in a week or two then will post my thoughts if time permits .
Old 2009-11-16, 02:05   Link #9
npcomplete

It's not related to Otogizoushi, is it?
npcomplete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 21:32   Link #10
kaoruasaba13

Yo guys. I need help from those among u who watched Onmyou Taisenki. Could any of u pls give me details about Houjou no Ruri and Houjou no Nene? I mean things regarding their personality and their hissatsu moves. I need the info for a fanfic I plan to write. Thx!

P.S. I could have watched Onmyou Taisenki myself but I can't find online episodes anywhere. But, I do appreciate it if any of u can give me the info I need. Thx again!
kaoruasaba13 is offline   Reply With Quote