AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-11, 08:24   Link #201
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
extra Make your own Devil Fruit [possible spoiler]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara7171 View Post
High winds isn't really relavent because smoker seems to stay in his form werever he is and clouds are just water evaperated so it would be pretty hard to evaporate it again.
Actually clouds are made of condensed water droplets and ice that are so light they can float on air, so they can evaporate in high temperatures.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 16:12   Link #202
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
chillpill, man

cloud's still pretty good .. I don't think they have flamethrowers or freezerays in OP, so the only ones capable of generating that are logias themselves
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 22:00   Link #203
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Please keep off-topic discussions out of this thread, and please do not over-react to criticisms...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 23:16   Link #204
longnose-kun
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sniper Island
Plasma Plasma fruit

Logia

Turn your body into plasma

Pros: Ability to turn into plasma

Cons: Plasma can't exist within Earth's atmosphere so unless Oda changes that, this fruit will never happen, EVER!!!!!!!

But if it does exist it will only have the fruits normal weaknesses
longnose-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 01:24   Link #205
Fuujin
Raijin's Husband
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
My personal favorites...

Yuki-Yuki no Mi (Snow-Snow Fruit)
Class: Logia
Usage: Think of Crocodile's abilities. Think of all his techniques (minus Ground Seco/Death). Now color them all white. There, you get the picture.

And my personal RP character's fruit (No stealing it! *Copyrighted*):
Chiyu-Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)
Class: Paramecia
Usage: The user gains the ability to shoot a small cross-shaped "beam" (like the Noro-Noro Beam or the Mero-Mero Merrow) that can heal any kind of wound in a few seconds/miniutes (depending on the severity). This ability can also be used on different ways...like throwing a cross-shaped "Javelin" that will heal its target completely upon contact. As a side-effect of eating the fruit, the user's body automatically begins healing itself after recieving any kind of wound, and in case he/she is afflicted with a disease or poison, the DF rapidly begins creating the necesary vaccine inside his/her body to cure him/her on the spot.

Upon reaching higher mastery of this DF, the user gains an offensive technique. He/She can cause the enemy's wounds (wether they're new or old) to open up again by using "reverse healing". This causes unbearable pain on the victim and can also prove to be dangerous (or even fatal) depending on the wound.
Fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 18:17   Link #206
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
My personal favorites...

Yuki-Yuki no Mi (Snow-Snow Fruit)
Class: Logia
Usage: Think of Crocodile's abilities. Think of all his techniques (minus Ground Seco/Death). Now color them all white. There, you get the picture.

And my personal RP character's fruit (No stealing it! *Copyrighted*):
Chiyu-Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)
Class: Paramecia
Usage: The user gains the ability to shoot a small cross-shaped "beam" (like the Noro-Noro Beam or the Mero-Mero Merrow) that can heal any kind of wound in a few seconds/miniutes (depending on the severity). This ability can also be used on different ways...like throwing a cross-shaped "Javelin" that will heal its target completely upon contact. As a side-effect of eating the fruit, the user's body automatically begins healing itself after recieving any kind of wound, and in case he/she is afflicted with a disease or poison, the DF rapidly begins creating the necesary vaccine inside his/her body to cure him/her on the spot.

Upon reaching higher mastery of this DF, the user gains an offensive technique. He/She can cause the enemy's wounds (wether they're new or old) to open up again by using "reverse healing". This causes unbearable pain on the victim and can also prove to be dangerous (or even fatal) depending on the wound.
That sounds a lot like Orihime's ability off of Bleach.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 15:18   Link #207
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Area District 80, Rukongai
Umi no mizu fruit (sea water fruit)

ability: turn into water

pros:

-- emits sea water energy. if other fruit users get too close, they cannot use their ability
-- if haki is on a high level, it can make the sea energy emittance level wider/larger
-- use the sea to add water mass to his/her power
-- immune to sea water

cons:

-- eneru/enel
__________________
~Pain~
"Chibaku Tensei"

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 15:25   Link #208
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Umi no mizu fruit (sea water fruit)

ability: turn into water

pros:

-- emits sea water energy. if other fruit users get too close, they cannot use their ability
-- if haki is on a high level, it can make the sea energy emittance level wider/larger
-- use the sea to add water mass to his/her power
-- immune to sea water

cons:

-- eneru/enel
Would seastone still effect the user?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 16:03   Link #209
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Area District 80, Rukongai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Would seastone still effect the user?
the sea stone emits the same energy as the sea and the ability so it wouldn't have any effect, but that would make them invincible then...
__________________
~Pain~
"Chibaku Tensei"

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 18:09   Link #210
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
the sea stone emits the same energy as the sea and the ability so it wouldn't have any effect, but that would make them invincible then...
Not if they got shot in the head.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 23:56   Link #211
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
time time fruit

pros:
control over time
can move people and objects

cons:
can't swim
age faster (per 24 hour usage of this power deducts 6.5 seconds of life)

@Gin:
the water should be dense to offset your devil's fruit power (basically the person will still sink despite being immune to seastone and seawater).
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 05:53   Link #212
DonnVall
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
time time fruit
....
cons:
can't swim
age faster (per 24 hour usage of this power deducts 6.5 seconds of life)
...
Why 6.5 seconds?
DonnVall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 10:26   Link #213
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Nature Nature Fruit

Logia

Can create any plant they know about, off of any surface for offensive purposes the user can create plants off the persons skin that can slowly sap their vitality also the user can control the movement of the plant's stems, their growth and hardness. For defensive purposes the person can change their body into vines to avoid attacks/decrease how lethal they are, minor damage is easily recovered and while in vine form the user can photosynthesise to regain energy.

Cons:
Plants can be easily uprooted
Susceptible to fire, edged weapons, dehydration and frost
Can only become as hard as adam wood (wood the thousand sunny and oro jackson was made from)
Standard devil fruit weakness
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 14:05   Link #214
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Acid Acid Fruit

Type Paramecia

Alows the user to produce acids. Turn water or other liquids acidic or can turn even solid materials acidic. Can create acid smoke. User is immune to aicd. This fruit is very similiar to Magellan's Venom-Venom fruit, and can also effects non-organic materials and spread throughout the material like it too. The user is also able to control the strenghth of the acid. Not only that but thay can control what it effects and neutrilize it if needed. If user masters the Fuit enough to be able to turn a whole intire sea acid to destroy ships like admiral Aokji when he freezes the ocean, but instead makes it acidic.

Last edited by Gaara7171; 2010-09-25 at 14:32.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 19:31   Link #215
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara7171 View Post
Acid Acid Fruit

Type Paramecia

Alows the user to produce acids. Turn water or other liquids acidic or can turn even solid materials acidic. Can create acid smoke. User is immune to aicd. This fruit is very similiar to Magellan's Venom-Venom fruit, and can also effects non-organic materials and spread throughout the material like it too. The user is also able to control the strenghth of the acid. Not only that but thay can control what it effects and neutrilize it if needed. If user masters the Fuit enough to be able to turn a whole intire sea acid to destroy ships like admiral Aokji when he freezes the ocean, but instead makes it acidic.
Hmm if the person has a weapon coated in an alkaline can the person neutralize the acid/change the ph levels to make it less acidic?
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 21:51   Link #216
Gaara7171
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Some place whithout people who annoy me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Hmm if the person has a weapon coated in an alkaline can the person neutralize the acid/change the ph levels to make it less acidic?
Thats a good question. I gues though that unlike a Logia that they can control the Ph of other objects.
Gaara7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:05   Link #217
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnVall View Post
Why 6.5 seconds?
Don't want it too much. Or maybe I should put 3.5 day deduction instead... That would give it 52 weeks... 30 years... So around 2000 uses would make 19 years deducted...
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:36   Link #218
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Peace Peace Fruit
Paramecia

It has the ability to stop the fighting spirit of everything, including devils. In others words it can stop the fighting between devils when eating two devil fruits allowing the eater to have more than one power.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:37   Link #219
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Peace Peace Fruit
Paramecia

It has the ability to stop the fighting spirit of everything, including devils. In others words it can stop the fighting between devils when eating two devil fruits allowing the eater to have more than one power.
Aah how nice
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 21:55   Link #220
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Nano Nano Fruit
Type: (Dunno, you tell me)

Can turn into tiny nanomachines.

Pros:
Create clones out of something else.
Rebuild self when damaged.

Cons:
Normal DF weakness.

Hmm, not sure if nanomachines can break down/convert water/seastones though.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.