AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-25, 18:07   Link #4721
Geekodot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
If you are referring to what Chronotrig said about that sentence that happened to be written almost the same way in the anime, then that's the chapel's inscription.
That's what I concluded with too.
__________________
Umineko - How it SHOULD've ended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juEkoLXXoxo
Geekodot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 21:20   Link #4722
Keriaku
Thought Being
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Everyone should join this facebook group in support of a PS3 localization:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117269321663650
Keriaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 03:42   Link #4723
0neoc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Hey guys, I just wrote up a tutorial on how to get Umineko working on iPhone/iPod Touch. I made a post a while back about this: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4575


And here's the tutorial:
http://iphonevisualnovel.wordpress.c...oneipod-touch/

Enjoy.

Last edited by 0neoc; 2010-09-26 at 19:41.
0neoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 00:43   Link #4724
TehChron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I could only send the answers to the interview this morning before leaving for the whole day.
I'm just wondering how come I can still have such details fresh in mind... type of remembering all of the trivial details
Sometimes those kinds of memories really stick with you if you find yourself revisiting the subjects related to them often enough.

The mind and human memory truly is an interesting thing.
TehChron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 14:29   Link #4725
assirra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Howdy, i have a question.
I am atm in the third episode and realy enjoying it a lot.
However, it seems that for every episode i got the same exact intro.
I used to think this was normal but when i went on youtube i noticed there are actually diffrent opening movies for each episode.
I checked my files and the movie files are indeed there but for some reason it keeps using the same movie over and over for each episode.
This is a very small issue but i wonder if anyone else got this and if there is somehow a way to fix it.
assirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 14:41   Link #4726
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by assirra View Post
Howdy, i have a question.
I am atm in the third episode and realy enjoying it a lot.
However, it seems that for every episode i got the same exact intro.
I used to think this was normal but when i went on youtube i noticed there are actually diffrent opening movies for each episode.
I checked my files and the movie files are indeed there but for some reason it keeps using the same movie over and over for each episode.
This is a very small issue but i wonder if anyone else got this and if there is somehow a way to fix it.
Episode 1-3 Share one intro
Episode 4 Has it's own intro
Episode 5-6 Also share an Intro
Episode 7 Has a new intro as well

The umineko_op2.avi video doesn't work as on-scripter doesn't support it
catastrophe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 14:47   Link #4727
assirra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe8 View Post
Episode 1-3 Share one intro
Episode 4 Has it's own intro
Episode 5-6 Also share an Intro
Episode 7 Has a new intro as well

The umineko_op2.avi video won't work as on-scripter doesn't support it
You are contradicting yourself atm, episode 1-3 got the same intro but op2 cant be played?
Also, i got the video file umineko_op3.mpeg in my movie files so i find it weird that it doesnt want to play it.
Guess its just an onscripter issue.
assirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 14:54   Link #4728
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
catastrophe is correct: OP2 cannot be played, because it isn't supported by onscripter (due to being in avi, while the rest of the intro are in mpeg).

op2 is only showing in the music box, it is never used in the games. All the first 3 episodes use the OP1.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 14:54   Link #4729
Orophin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by assirra View Post
You are contradicting yourself atm, episode 1-3 got the same intro but op2 cant be played?
Also, i got the video file umineko_op3.mpeg in my movie files so i find it weird that it doesnt want to play it.
Guess its just an onscripter issue.
op1: OP for Episode 1-3
op2: Unused OP that can be viewed in the Music box (unlocked after finishing EP4)
op3: OP for Episode 4
Orophin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 15:06   Link #4730
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
op1: OP for Episode 1-3
op2: Unused OP that can be viewed in the Music box (unlocked after finishing EP4)
Whoa. Really? I had no idea there was a bonus OP.
MainCharacter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 15:13   Link #4731
assirra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe8 View Post
Episode 1-3 Share one intro
Episode 4 Has it's own intro
Episode 5-6 Also share an Intro
Episode 7 Has a new intro as well

The umineko_op2.avi video doesn't work as on-scripter doesn't support it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
op1: OP for Episode 1-3
op2: Unused OP that can be viewed in the Music box (unlocked after finishing EP4)
op3: OP for Episode 4
aha, like that
i knew it was gonne be something stupid, i tought it was a diffrent op per episode since they named it 1,2 and 3 and i am in the third episode.
So coincidence and stupidity got the best of me, sorry
Thanks anyway.
assirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 15:16   Link #4732
Orophin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSelfDestruct View Post
Whoa. Really? I had no idea there was a bonus OP.
Yeah but, like catastrophe8 and Klashikari said, this opening can't be played in-game since the current version of ONScripter doesn't support the format it uses. You can still watch it by going in the game's folder to open the file manually, though.
Orophin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 18:10   Link #4733
Leafsnail
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Wasn't ep4's OP for ep3 as well? I mean, it features several things that only appear in ep3.
Leafsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 18:28   Link #4734
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
Wasn't ep4's OP for ep3 as well? I mean, it features several things that only appear in ep3.

Nope, Episode 4 has it's own OP all to itself

But I do see what you are talking about
catastrophe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 14:14   Link #4735
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gobbled up by Promathia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
Yeah but, like catastrophe8 and Klashikari said, this opening can't be played in-game since the current version of ONScripter doesn't support the format it uses. You can still watch it by going in the game's folder to open the file manually, though.
It's not much, though; you can access it in the game files and it's basically just a montage of all the characters with "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" playing in the background.
I like the first one better, anyway.
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 17:42   Link #4736
Franzen
The Golden Truth
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Any idea why the WH website gives me a 410 Gone error?

Something bad happen?
Franzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 18:17   Link #4737
zibbazabba905
twuth it EASY.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
With the youtube DNP stuff, I find it amazing that it actually worked! Usually youtube is notorious for people uploading (or at least trying to upload) things they are not supposed to. A quick search and I only found 1 play-through still up; it's awesome that Witch Hunt is that well respected. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to go back on my word that I would drop this if
Spoiler for episode 7 character:
showed up.
zibbazabba905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 19:29   Link #4738
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gobbled up by Promathia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzen View Post
Any idea why the WH website gives me a 410 Gone error?

Something bad happen?
I had the same problem when trying to access the site from my favorites list.
The URL for the main page is different now, I think.
Type in www.witch-hunt.com and the website comes up, instead of witch-hunt.com/index.html.
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 19:32   Link #4739
Leafsnail
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
It's not much, though; you can access it in the game files and it's basically just a montage of all the characters with "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" playing in the background.
I like the first one better, anyway.
And "No Knox, No Dine, No Fair".
Leafsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 21:36   Link #4740
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
And "No Knox, No Dine, No Fair".
Hmmm, Isn't Knox and Fair the same?
I wonder why it's listed separately....
catastrophe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
translation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.