AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-07, 14:06   Link #10781
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 34
Then tell me, how much more drama is needed in this thread? Nvm, please go ahead ego boosting each other... I won't interfere.

@Arbitres, I think I posted at least 1 picture for every 4 posts I made here, can you say the same? But I admit I was young too... once... in a time long forgotten

Last edited by Jinto; 2010-10-07 at 14:24.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:14   Link #10782
EmilePrimrose
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Nah, she just wants to see how many people want to see her. It isn't working as planned. Just playing around and all that.

Though admtitedly, everyone in this thread is pretty good looking. Have you posted pictures Jinto?
Lol it wasn't that. I want to see everyone elses pictures too I stopped because I didn't want to seem that way ^^.
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:22   Link #10783
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Emilie, you really are pretty.
I want long hair, too!

Haru: -tickles with tail-

Everyone should post more pics. (this may sound hypocritical but...I have my own reasons for not posting pics.)
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:25   Link #10784
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Yeah! Your haircut looks good! But where's the smile you promised? ._.
It's uh...cleverly hidden...>.>
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:33   Link #10785
EmilePrimrose
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Since you are so cute, you probably could pull off wearing an eyepatch. Care to enlighten little ol' me?

Hahaha, well I want to see Sworn and more of Zebra myself. Haruka is always a welcomed change... and Souji Kaze needs to show us again sometime.

... Uhh... seriously though, eyepatch? D:
xD I'm blind in one eye, does that count as an eyepatch since I don't have one of my own?

I'd like to see a picture of you !

@Sworn
How come if you don't mind me asking? *cuts hair and hands it to you* It's all yours. Pictures of people are great because not to sound cheesey but everyone really is beautiful in their own way. My best friend has a gap in her front teeth that she hates but I find it absolutley adorable.

@Nosferatu
Cleverly hidden under your lips :3 Smile !

Last edited by EmilePrimrose; 2010-10-07 at 17:35. Reason: another comment
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:35   Link #10786
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
Everyone should post more pics. (this may sound hypocritical but...I have my own reasons for not posting pics.)
Your wish is my command .

So I was digging around for some photos the other day and found these! Two of them are from this summer and the other one from when I was like 10 or so?

Spoiler for Pics:


Btw, this thread makes me feel really young sometimes...
__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:40   Link #10787
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
It's uh...cleverly hidden...>.>
You lied. And I thought you were different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Btw, this thread makes me feel really young sometimes...
In comparison to me, huh? You're so mean!

Poor Ren-chan, gets cut off all the time xD
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:41   Link #10788
EmilePrimrose
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
So is it wrong to want to hug you and not let go because you are so adorable??
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:41   Link #10789
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
In comparison to me, huh? You're so mean!

Poor Ren-chan, gets cut off all the time xD
In comparison to everyone in general...except for Halad-chan .
__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:44   Link #10790
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
You lied. And I thought you were different!
Ok ok, I'll take another one later, and I PROMISE I will be smiling.




why do people care if I smile anyway?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:48   Link #10791
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilePrimrose View Post
xD I'm blind in one eye, does that count as an eyepatch since I don't have one of my own?

I'd like to see a picture of you !

@Sworn
How come if you don't mind me asking? *cuts hair and hands it to you* It's all yours. Pictures of people are great because not to sound cheesey but everyone really is beautiful in their own way. My best friend has a gap in her front teeth that she hates but I find it absolutley adorable.

@Nosferatu
Cleverly hidden under your lips :3 Smile !
how come what?
*takes hair eagerly* I really want long hair..
and Arbitre, Kaze, you two need to post more picx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Your wish is my command .

So I was digging around for some photos the other day and found these! Two of them are from this summer and the other one from when I was like 10 or so?

Spoiler for Pics:


Btw, this thread makes me feel really young sometimes...
Aww! It's kid Renn-kun!!
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:54   Link #10792
Sing4ever9
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In America.
Spoiler for Pictures:


1. I was with my friend and she got me that totally awesome hat!
2. At the Japan Festival last weekend.
3. My first prom.
Sing4ever9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:56   Link #10793
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
^ Does the hat make you invisible? :O
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 18:09   Link #10794
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if Sing is an invisible man. And Emilie, you look gorgeous Especially with the tie

Last edited by NightWish; 2010-10-07 at 18:49. Reason: Removed image macros; don't post them
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 18:09   Link #10795
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 34
Maybe Heather thought it was a good idea to hot link pictures from facebook. But facebook generates user-session dependend picture links because of privacy reasons. Hence, picture links from facebook are not really working, except for the single person that created the session (and only as long as the session is active). Photobucket and Co. are better image hosts.

@Tsuyoshi, you know that joke is getting old when you saw it the 10th time.... I stand corrected... that makes me old.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 18:59   Link #10796
EmilePrimrose
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
how come what?
*takes hair eagerly* I really want long hair..
and Arbitre, Kaze, you two need to post more picx.


Aww! It's kid Renn-kun!!

How come you don't post pictures. xD Though if I want to see you, maybe I should just find your area and look for the one with a mass of black hair taped onto their head

Thank you, Tsuyoshi ! <3
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 19:09   Link #10797
Cellatore
Super Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
If I posted my picture, nobody would believe be hahaha.
Cellatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 19:17   Link #10798
EmilePrimrose
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
All the more reason for you to do it
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 19:34   Link #10799
Sing4ever9
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Maybe Heather thought it was a good idea to hot link pictures from facebook. But facebook generates user-session dependend picture links because of privacy reasons. Hence, picture links from facebook are not really working, except for the single person that created the session (and only as long as the session is active). Photobucket and Co. are better image hosts.

@Tsuyoshi, you know that joke is getting old when you saw it the 10th time.... I stand corrected... that makes me old.
Sorry....
Sing4ever9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 21:36   Link #10800
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: A furry den
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Skype™ to Haruka_Kitten
Spoiler for kitty's back in business ^^:


In the wake of the dark...the kitten strikes!

Some of these photos had to be shopped, because the phone failed to capture the light properly...

I warn, it may not be tasteful for all viewers. You are strongly advised to move on if you feel unsafe looking at a shirtless catboy.
__________________
"That bus! It has an awesome ring to it!"
Haruka_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
photo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.