AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-10, 05:25   Link #25701
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Nanya was refering more to the actual happenings of the comic not adding up.

1.) Signum being a real person? And the Saint Kaiser no less? There was never anything to suggest that she was anything more than a program made by the book.

2.) Agito being there despite Agito having no idea who Signum was in StrikerS. Was never said Agito suffered amnesia and Zest's comments weren't refering to Signum specifically, but the ancient Belkans as a people. The reason for their high compatability is because they both use true Belkan magic and are both fire elementals.

But as was said, it's a fan comic so it's allowed to take liberties.
Actually, Agito does suffer amnesia, it's pretty much the first thing she says in episode 13, and part of what lead to the whole "Signum was Agito's meister" thing. The other part being the whole Zest noting how much their magic is alike (which is genetic, and with knowledge of Rein's birth from Hayate's Linker Core, ads more credibility to the theory) and Signum's comment of 'wondering why unisoning with Agito makes her heart feel so warm.'

Final proof of the theory? No. Does that mean the theory has been busted? Not that either. There's points in favor and points against, and we'll probably never find out the truth.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 05:43   Link #25702
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Koveras is the one writing it, so I'm sure we can ask him about the premise.
You can, but I can only reveal so much without spoiling the future plot. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
I think I've read a similar premise on tvtropes WMG page

--
No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Final proof of the theory? No. Does that mean the theory has been busted? Not that either. There's points in favor and points against, and we'll probably never find out the truth.
The gray areas of canon are fun to exploit. :3 Especially since there are so many of them in Nanoha.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 11:10   Link #25703
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Whoops, missed that post.

Hmm, wonder if this is a repost...looks nice, though
It is a repost, actually, but its a welcome one.

Still, for whatever reason... looking at this image makes me feel sad, and I don't know why.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 11:42   Link #25704
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, Agito does suffer amnesia, it's pretty much the first thing she says in episode 13, and part of what lead to the whole "Signum was Agito's meister" thing. The other part being the whole Zest noting how much their magic is alike (which is genetic, and with knowledge of Rein's birth from Hayate's Linker Core, ads more credibility to the theory) and Signum's comment of 'wondering why unisoning with Agito makes her heart feel so warm.'

Final proof of the theory? No. Does that mean the theory has been busted? Not that either. There's points in favor and points against, and we'll probably never find out the truth.
There's also hints of that in the PSP game. The Dark fragments and the materials hints that The Book of Darkness have(or had) the ability to make almost perfect copies of powerfull mages(as also the capability of absorbing real ones as the book does to Fate in A's), so maybe Signum and the Wolkenritter are not real people but insted perfect copies of real people, being Signum a perfect copy of Agito's former master.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 14:48   Link #25705
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, Agito does suffer amnesia, it's pretty much the first thing she says in episode 13, and part of what lead to the whole "Signum was Agito's meister" thing. The other part being the whole Zest noting how much their magic is alike (which is genetic, and with knowledge of Rein's birth from Hayate's Linker Core, ads more credibility to the theory) and Signum's comment of 'wondering why unisoning with Agito makes her heart feel so warm.'

Final proof of the theory? No. Does that mean the theory has been busted? Not that either. There's points in favor and points against, and we'll probably never find out the truth.
Okay, I guess I didn't remember that, but Signum certainly doesn't have amnesia so she'd have recognised Agito too. The only bit of memory loss the Wolkies had was of what happened when the book was completed. It's possible that if they were real people first that the book erased their memories of their lives, but that wouldn't make sense. If you want powerful warriors, why would you erase years of combat experience?

The bit about their magic being similar is, like I said before, because they both use true Belkan magic and they're both fire elementals. Is that because Agito was made from Signum's linker core? I doubt it. It's probably just a coincidence.

Same with the 'heart is warm' thing: fire elementals!

Anyways, this isn't the place for that.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 15:04   Link #25706
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Okay, I guess I didn't remember that, but Signum certainly doesn't have amnesia so she'd have recognised Agito too. The only bit of memory loss the Wolkies had was of what happened when the book was completed. It's possible that if they were real people first that the book erased their memories of their lives, but that wouldn't make sense. If you want powerful warriors, why would you erase years of combat experience?
The Battle of Aces clearly showed that the Book is able to copy mages, overwrite their personality drastically (and personality is basically the result of all the personal experiences the individual had), but let them keep all their combat skills and even add some from other mages. Not that I am revealing anything about my story.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 15:14   Link #25707
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Where you least expect me
Age: 20
That raises all kinds of possibilities about the Tome of the Night Sky's combat abilities doesn't it? I mean, who knows how many ancient and powerful mages it has stored in it's 666 pages, there could be an army waiting to be summoned at a monents notice.

Also Your story is intriguing me Koveras, I can't wait to see the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Whoops, missed that post.

Hmm, wonder if this is a repost...looks nice, though
Repost or not that is a damn cute picture, I want to use that for something I would look at a lot, but I can't think what it would fit.
__________________
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"
eyes
"When desperate there are two choices: Lock shields for the last stand or draw your sword for the final charge"
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 15:19   Link #25708
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
So basically, it could be Gate of Babylon AND Fate Zero Rider's Noble Phantasm.

It really was giving them an easy fight at the end of As, huh?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 15:37   Link #25709
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
Also Your story is intriguing me Koveras, I can't wait to see the rest.
Thank you. I will try my best not to disappoint. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
So basically, it could be Gate of Babylon AND Fate Zero Rider's Noble Phantasm.

It really was giving them an easy fight at the end of As, huh?
It wasn't. First off, most of the Book's firepower (Rein, Wolkies, Schwertkreuz, even its current Mistress) was on Team Nanoha's side by then, and Hayate and Rein shut down everything they could before separating from the Defense Program to simplify the fight ahead. That the Defense Program forced Team Nanoha to use their strongest attacks even in that kind of state does give us the idea of how powerful that thing really was, though.

The only time anyone in the series fought the complete Book of Darkness was when Nanoha and Fate faced Corrupted!Reinforce and we all know how well that went (before Hayate was able to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL).
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 16:06   Link #25710
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
I've always thought Nanoha doesn't have enough genderbending pictures.

Spoiler:


Or clonecest.

Spoiler:
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 17:07   Link #25711
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
The Battle of Aces clearly showed that the Book is able to copy mages, overwrite their personality drastically (and personality is basically the result of all the personal experiences the individual had), but let them keep all their combat skills and even add some from other mages. Not that I am revealing anything about my story.
I must point out that Battles of Aces is non-canon.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 17:49   Link #25712
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I must point out that Battles of Aces is non-canon.
Toraha is non-canon. TBoA is alternate continuity. Slight difference there.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 19:31   Link #25713
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Or clonecest.

Spoiler:
Clonecest really does sound interesting... But Nanoha (Genderbender Version) just looks cool o.o
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 21:23   Link #25714
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Toraha is non-canon. TBoA is alternate continuity. Slight difference there.
Actually strictly speaking Triangle Hearts is the one true canon while everything else is just a spin off

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:28   Link #25715
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
This amuses me

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:31   Link #25716
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Or clonecest.

Spoiler:
...

I approve of the clonecest!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:54   Link #25717
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27


Nice, but the eyes were -I can't quite put it- wrong...
__________________
Tiresias is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:57   Link #25718
Tabasco
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
This amuses me

Seconded. Poor Vita.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:20   Link #25719
ZeroIchiNi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
This amuses me

Boob Monster #2

has there been any official pic of Adult!Vita?
There was some talk on the manga stating that she needs to use transformation magic to fool people on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post


Nice, but the eyes were -I can't quite put it- wrong...
It's so wrong that it's disturbing
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:40   Link #25720
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIchiNi View Post
has there been any official pic of Adult!Vita?
There was some talk on the manga stating that she needs to use transformation magic to fool people on Earth
She said she would need to use it if she were to go back and visit those on Earth since they were all moving to Mid soon. This is never mentioned again so no, there's no official pics, or even word that she had to utilize the plan at all.



Page claim for flipper
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.