AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 15 29.41%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 27.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 3.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-10, 02:59   Link #61
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Rift
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post


A Katahashi-sensei arc would be a dream come true! It's quite a stretch to imagine though, since Junichi is immature. Then again, she did slap his butt.
It seem like groping Junichi's butt is turning into a fad. LOL

Yeah teacher-love is definitely a dream come true. Next season will be named Amagami FL. FL = Forbidden Love

1st Arc - Junichi X Miya
2nd Arc - Junichi X Takahashi-sensei
3rd Arc - Rihoko and friends
4th Arc - Kaoru X Keiko
5th Arc - Tsukasa X Takahashi-sensei
6th Arc - Miya X Sae X Ai X Hibiki X Haruka!!!

Bonus Mini Arc - Umehara X Tuna LOL
grandchaosSR is offline  
Old 2010-10-10, 03:10   Link #62
JokerD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Somehow Junichi gets more childish and perverted with each arc, and his rejection backstory gets more and more ignored.
JokerD is offline  
Old 2010-10-10, 08:54   Link #63
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Golden Land
Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I personally found Junichi's breast screaming at the pool hilarious, and this episode was even better than the last one!! I love how Ai got jealous and wondered about her chest size at the pool. xD The new op is so lovely, I love it more than the first, and I love the first a lot. Amazing episode<3 I can't wait for Tsukasa's arc omg, I want to just skip the Rihoko arc and XD
Also, I think I'm the only one here who dislikes Miya lmfao. I don't exactly dislike her, I just kind of find her annoying? She's funny sometimes, but yeah.
Midnight Bliss is offline  
Old 2010-10-10, 11:54   Link #64
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
I face palmed so much. I hope Junichi does something admirable by the end of the arc.
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2010-10-10, 13:42   Link #65
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
God of galge has better answer as to why the sensei wouldn't have her own arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I doubt we'll see a teacher route animated because..





I've been wanting to post that for a while in this Amagami section.


But i admit that the sensei is hawt...
__________________
Its ACGN that matters - A blog made by ACGN lovers,for ACGN lovers
margafred is offline  
Old 2010-10-10, 14:16   Link #66
justavisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
I honestly thought Junichi should have got some heavy punishment from the school for the comments he made in the swimming club...

Oh well
__________________
Come and join Ranka Lee Fanclub !!! Join our club and you will see
1)Ranka pics 2)Ranka/Alto pic 3)Relatively Sane discussion about Ranka 4)amv for Ranka
To all old and new Sheryl fans:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 04:37   Link #67
sgwc
I'm just a support char..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Man, I fall harder for Hibiki.
__________________
En whai pauwel gaunji yasra whou na cenjue sor tou zuieg.
Why the power tortures the kind people that doesn't want to fight for it? -Misha Artcerc Lune [Ar Tonelico]-
sgwc is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 05:15   Link #68
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Man, I fall harder for Hibiki.
Hibiki is very lenient and insightful. She'll make a great doctor.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 07:36   Link #69
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I honestly thought Junichi should have got some heavy punishment from the school for the comments he made in the swimming club...

Oh well
Sneaking in is enough to get a group to attack him. But verbal harassment is nothing. Pretty funny, huh.
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 08:09   Link #70
wingman32x
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I face palmed so much. I hope Junichi does something admirable by the end of the arc.
Me too. It's a shame that he's nothing like his manga counterpart. He was actually quite respectable in Love Goes On. It's for that reason that I think we'll see a different conclusion in the anime. I don't think the anime Junichi would fit what happened.
wingman32x is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 09:30   Link #71
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Me too. It's a shame that he's nothing like his manga counterpart. He was actually quite respectable in Love Goes On. It's for that reason that I think we'll see a different conclusion in the anime. I don't think the anime Junichi would fit what happened.
As adorable as the manga's story was, I didn't think he that amazing. Protecting Ai from the dog was impressive, but it seemed like Ai's love revolved around that single heroic act. He was still a pervert in the manga, but the worst he did was imagine Ai undressing in ch1 and look up under Miya's wrapped towel in ch4. I could argue that Junichi looking at Miya that way is worse than anything he did in the anime, but it's a matter of preference. He was more passive in the manga, while he was more open in the anime.

And if the anime continues what it's done for the past three arcs, then Junichi will have the best end with Ai. That means that the pool kissing scene and the hotsprings scene will be in.
Shadow5YA is online now  
Old 2010-10-11, 09:39   Link #72
wingman32x
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
As adorable as the manga's story was, I didn't think he that amazing. Protecting Ai from the dog was impressive, but it seemed like Ai's love revolved around that single heroic act. He was still a pervert in the manga, but the worst he did was imagine Ai undressing in ch1 and look up under Miya's wrapped towel in ch4. I could argue that Junichi looking at Miya that way is worse than anything he did in the anime, but it's a matter of preference. He was more passive in the manga, while he was more open in the anime.
Well, he's a lot more impressive than the Junichi we're stuck with in the anime. At least the one in LGO had limits to his perversion and stupidity. In the anime he's, like you said, a lot more open with it. Nearly every teenage boy is going to be perverted to some extent, but it all depends on how you handle those urges. In the manga, he did a good job of it. In the anime, though, he stupidly acts on nearly every impulse the guy gets. I think that's quite a distinction.
wingman32x is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 13:31   Link #73
liquidmetal
procrastinating...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Was inwardly cringing at some of Junichi's antics. Wishing that there was a hibiki arc more and more
liquidmetal is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 13:44   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
I think some of my face palming is due to cultural differences. How him walking into the pool during girl's practice get's him attacked. I don't think it's realistic for each and every girl to stop what they're doing to yell at him, but just the way he was being scolded would not happen near me.

Does any of this make sense?
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 17:38   Link #75
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think some of my face palming is due to cultural differences. How him walking into the pool during girl's practice get's him attacked. I don't think it's realistic for each and every girl to stop what they're doing to yell at him, but just the way he was being scolded would not happen near me.

Does any of this make sense?
I think I know what you mean. In the united states, they definately wouldn't do it here and even if he is being scolded some people just might stay where they are watching him being scolded.

Hibiki was very lenient towards Jun though.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-10-11, 19:33   Link #76
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Well, he's a lot more impressive than the Junichi we're stuck with in the anime. At least the one in LGO had limits to his perversion and stupidity. In the anime he's, like you said, a lot more open with it. Nearly every teenage boy is going to be perverted to some extent, but it all depends on how you handle those urges. In the manga, he did a good job of it. In the anime, though, he stupidly acts on nearly every impulse the guy gets. I think that's quite a distinction.
The only time Junichi "controlled" himself in the anime or the manga was when Ai lifted her skirt to reveal her swimsuit. Junichi's passionate speech about Ai's swimmer breasts was in the manga too, so I don't see how that's an extra -1 for anime Junichi. Otherwise, Junichi has taken every opportunity to peek in both the anime and the manga.

Junichi saying what he did in front of the swimming team isn't enough to put him above or below his manga self either. There would be a valid complaint if Junichi intentionally peeked on the entire team and spoke about the entire team, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise.

First, Junichi didn't begin his speech until he saw Ai. He looked in Ai's direction. Junichi was trying to apologize to Ai, and Hibiki caught onto that too.
There's also the uncertainty behind Junichi "peeking" at the swim team. Even if the team blamed him for peeking, whether that was Junichi's true motive is still uncertain. The swim team would have accused him for peeking regardless of his true intentions, because he's a guy not on the team that's visiting a girls-only swimming practice. Junichi could have wanted to apologize to Ai from the very beginning.
Shadow5YA is online now  
Old 2010-10-11, 20:16   Link #77
wingman32x
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The only time Junichi "controlled" himself in the anime or the manga was when Ai lifted her skirt to reveal her swimsuit. Junichi's passionate speech about Ai's swimmer breasts was in the manga too, so I don't see how that's an extra -1 for anime Junichi. Otherwise, Junichi has taken every opportunity to peek in both the anime and the manga.

Junichi saying what he did in front of the swimming team isn't enough to put him above or below his manga self either. There would be a valid complaint if Junichi intentionally peeked on the entire team and spoke about the entire team, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise.

First, Junichi didn't begin his speech until he saw Ai. He looked in Ai's direction. Junichi was trying to apologize to Ai, and Hibiki caught onto that too.
There's also the uncertainty behind Junichi "peeking" at the swim team. Even if the team blamed him for peeking, whether that was Junichi's true motive is still uncertain. The swim team would have accused him for peeking regardless of his true intentions, because he's a guy not on the team that's visiting a girls-only swimming practice. Junichi could have wanted to apologize to Ai from the very beginning.
That wasn't what I was reffering to. I was talking about anime Junichi's dumbass rant when he saw Sae's tits. Plus, there's still two more episodes left, so he'll likely pull more retarded moves like this. But as it stands currently, the anime form is worse IMO. I admit that I was exagerating a bit when I said manga Jun's a lot better, but I still prefer the manga version.

I actually liked the anime Junichi in Ai's arc up until that point. I thought he did a lot of things right. But all it took was one look at Sae's tits to send him off the deep end.

Last edited by wingman32x; 2010-10-11 at 20:42.
wingman32x is offline  
Old 2010-10-12, 07:39   Link #78
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
I actually liked the anime Junichi in Ai's arc up until that point. I thought he did a lot of things right. But all it took was one look at Sae's tits to send him off the deep end.
Those breasts hold great power, beware!
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2010-10-12, 11:11   Link #79
wingman32x
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Those breasts hold great power, beware!
Lol, this reminds me so much of a scene from the Adult Swim show, "Stroker and Hoop" (They had to stop a girl whose boobs had the ability to hypnotize people lol)

Anyway, you're right so far. It seems like Junichi can't behave himself around Sae from what we've seen. They put him under a spell lol.
wingman32x is offline  
Old 2010-10-12, 11:39   Link #80
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Rift
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Lol, this reminds me so much of a scene from the Adult Swim show, "Stroker and Hoop" (They had to stop a girl whose boobs had the ability to hypnotize people lol)

Anyway, you're right so far. It seems like Junichi can't behave himself around Sae from what we've seen. They put him under a spell lol.
Most guys can't control themselves when they see well-endowed breasts. Think of it as instinct.
grandchaosSR is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.