AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-13, 11:20   Link #5241
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Gar is a 4chan meme that means Badass

And sorry no Touma pales in comparation to the badass of Aqua of the back.

Aqua? aqua was been nerfed out into a normal human being and not even a mage anymore. I would pick Fiamma with only 1 arm left than a normal Aqua plus aqua got a princess waiting for him even if his just your ordinary man and not superman anymore.

Plus Fiamma would be giving major role in the up coming story with Aurellus and Silvia picking him up.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 12:36   Link #5242
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
And before we get another crossover with the Nasuverse, Vol 11 Chp 4, 15%.

I'm amazed how fast those two parts took me, 9.6kb of text in an hour.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 13:18   Link #5243
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aqua? aqua was been nerfed out into a normal human being and not even a mage anymore. I would pick Fiamma with only 1 arm left than a normal Aqua plus aqua got a princess waiting for him even if his just your ordinary man and not superman anymore.

Plus Fiamma would be giving major role in the up coming story with Aurellus and Silvia picking him up.
No, you are wrong, as long as 'Fiamma of the Right' exists God's Right Seat can return.

I think that could be one of the roles for Fiamma, restore the power lost of God's Right Seat.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 14:46   Link #5244
Plant42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashiarai-Yashiki
Speaks about Acqua, though he doesn't get much screen time in this vol. he received his new weapon the Japanese sword type artifact "Raigiri".
Even he's now powerless this guy can still be bad ass with his mercenary skills plus a suitable weapon.

For Fiamma I hope he gets his chance to be a cover character soon.
Acqua also gots one in vol.18, then why not Fiamma.
Plant42 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 15:04   Link #5245
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
haha, finally had the time to read 22.
Spoiler for 22:


anyone know what the sales numbers in the first week? Has toaru become the best selling lightnovel now? present light novel I mean, not some ancient's ^
Sales aren't out yet for vol 22, but in terms of overall sales Index is indeed the best selling light novel currently in publication (over 10 million sold). As for per novel sales, the only series that have been beating Index recently are Baka to Test and DRRR!!!, but only them, and it's not even by a large margin. Index usually sales over 100,000 in the first week or two FYI. Haruhi also out sales Index on a per novel basis, but the novels are so eradicate in release date that it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Speaks about Acqua, though he doesn't get much screen time in this vol. he received his new weapon the Japanese sword type artifact "Raigiri".
Even he's now powerless this guy can still be bad ass with his mercenary skills plus a suitable weapon.

For Fiamma I hope he gets his chance to be a cover character soon.
Acqua also gots one in vol.18, then why not Fiamma.
Speaking of that, what happened to Lessar and Sasha? Or rather, what were they doing?
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 18:11   Link #5246
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
uguuuu

I don't have much time to read the first part of the novel. The birth by sleep is stealing my time to read the first part of vol 22.

what kind of weapon that raigiri do aside from the name indicates lightning slash.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 18:56   Link #5247
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
i have a question? i read somewhere in this forum Supposedly touma might have the ability to not die cuz of the entity inside him so. After reading the railgun chapter i wondered if touma did die from the shock from mikoto.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 19:37   Link #5248
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
the touma might have the ability to not die was a joke started by Teh_Ping bro if I'm not mistaken. Don't take it seriously. It's just that all the times his supposedly to die but still manage to stay alive.

But that's really different from the state now.

The chances of him being alive is 0 if no one save him or intervene at that time.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 19:44   Link #5249
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
No, the first time he got killed isn't until vol.16.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 20:05   Link #5250
yuiichi9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
It would be interesting if he die then his friend travel back in time to the past to prevent his death. If he would have low endurance he would have die many times over then he would be call the immortal unlucky guy.
yuiichi9 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 20:07   Link #5251
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, the first time he got killed isn't until vol.16.
Actually, he has technically died once, in volume one. The old Kamijou Touma died, along with the memories. That is technically the first death.
outerelf is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 20:09   Link #5252
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
his daily or weekly routine at the hospital is the same as a death flag plus no one answer my question when I give the summary.

at the part when the 3 major party that involves in the war starts searching for touma. Their is a line of 11 death. I'm not sure if I read it wrong or understand it wrong but to me it indicates he died more than once or twice already.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 20:20   Link #5253
sasuke706
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Actually, he has technically died once, in volume one. The old Kamijou Touma died, along with the memories. That is technically the first death.
The author even worded like that if I recall, something like "Kamijou Touma is dead." at the end of chapter 4. If the author does pull the Touma-is-immortal card, then the feather rupturing his brain, causing his death (or at least a brain-dead state) is believable.
sasuke706 is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 20:24   Link #5254
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Kamijou is dead, because it is the end of the era. And Ma'at is born?
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:03   Link #5255
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, the first time he got killed isn't until vol.16.
He died in 16? How?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:08   Link #5256
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
He didn't die, but to Itsuwa who was there, it looked to her he had died in front of her.

You know, one of those insanely mortal wounds?

Actually, the author described the first volume as the first time 'Touma' had died, with this being the second, whatever that means.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:11   Link #5257
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
And before we get another crossover with the Nasuverse, Vol 11 Chp 4, 15%.

I'm amazed how fast those two parts took me, 9.6kb of text in an hour.
Thanks for your work, I've added the pic already.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:12   Link #5258
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Kamijou is dead, because it is the end of the era. And TouMa'at is born?
Sorry, can't resist
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:36   Link #5259
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Sorry, can't resist
I understand you, I did the same pages back .
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-10-13, 21:40   Link #5260
Plant42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashiarai-Yashiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Sales aren't out yet for vol 22, but in terms of overall sales Index is indeed the best selling light novel currently in publication (over 10 million sold). As for per novel sales, the only series that have been beating Index recently are Baka to Test and DRRR!!!, but only them, and it's not even by a large margin. Index usually sales over 100,000 in the first week or two FYI. Haruhi also out sales Index on a per novel basis, but the novels are so eradicate in release date that it doesn't matter.
The new weekly Oricon ranking is out now, 8 from 16 of the new release Dengeki Bunko are in the chart.

02.とある魔術の禁書目録 22 104943部
03.キノの旅 XIV -the beautiful world- 37629部
04.アクセル・ワールド 6 浄火の神子 34608部
10.ロウきゅーぶ! 6 20354部
23.ハーレムはイヤッ!! 9585部
24.断章のグリム ⅩⅢ しあわせな王子 下 9535部
27.デュアン・サークⅡ 14 永遠の約束、それぞれの旅立ち 上 8687部
28.ほうかご百物語 9 8508部
Plant42 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.