AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-10-15, 01:19   Link #961
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

No. I argue becoz i feel like you're demanding too much, and putting hope on things that are way beyond of what a 13 eps anime could offer. That's all.

This kind of discussion should end like what.... pages back i think, even before the series starts. I wonder why there's a need to bring this up again. To me, i'm content with the current progress so far. So if you do agree with me on this, then i'd say we juz end this argument, hows that?
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 01:21   Link #962
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok enough. How about we all wait and see what happens before we start dissecting what should/will/wont be covered from the manga and the adaptation. Arguing isnt helping anything and is just making the thread derail.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 01:29   Link #963
NecocYaotl

Mobuko<3 Love to see her already appeared in the anime since ep. 2.
Spoiler for Manga setting:

The ED really smells like the staffs have an unhealthy passion for feet (feet fetish?). Love it though.

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 03:54   Link #964
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Mobuko<3 Love to see her already appeared in the anime since ep. 2.
Spoiler for Manga setting:

The ED really smells like the staffs have an unhealthy passion for feet (feet fetish?). Love it though.
I think they might explain it in future episodes.

PS: Do you have a bigger picture of your sig pic. It looks interesting.
Old 2010-10-15, 04:42   Link #965
MartianMage

hehehe so late in this thread after my initial post on episode 2.

Anyway episode 2 is great. No complaints asides from some awkward frames and the BGMs. Watching it again made me remember some funny things I've forgotten about TWGOK now like the Snoopy laughing parody.

The ending sequence is pretty ok. The song comes is ok but I like the OP better.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 05:06   Link #966
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ok enough. How about we all wait and see what happens before we start dissecting what should/will/wont be covered from the manga and the adaptation. Arguing isnt helping anything and is just making the thread derail.
Heh. What I'm enjoying so far and what others want don't mix, so ends my opinion
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 05:19   Link #967
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Heh. What I'm enjoying so far and what others want don't mix, so ends my opinion
Sure I know how to work friend.....Dahak86 also knows how BTW. Yeah I should check the manga but any way for you or someone to tell exactly what part this episode stopped at? I would like to read from then on.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 05:40   Link #968
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Yeah I should check the manga but any way for you or someone to tell exactly what part this episode stopped at?
The end of chapter 3, so you'll want to start from chapter 4.
Old 2010-10-15, 06:14   Link #969
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
The end of chapter 3, so you'll want to start from chapter 4.
Great! I shall start indeed to see the worth of the manga.
Old 2010-10-15, 06:26   Link #970
Westlo
Lets be reality

Just start from the start, it's only 3 more chapters out of 117 I actually just restarted reading the manga, only made it upto the end of Volume 4 last time. (stopped due to I cbf reading manga for awhile) I noticed the change 4komas for Ayumi and Mio with Vol 1. I see that they included one of them for Ayumi when her sempai praised her at the end. Do the other girls get them for the later volumes?

Last edited by Westlo; 2010-10-15 at 06:41.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 07:21   Link #971
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Do the other girls get them for the later volumes?
A few yeah, though that's all i'll say on the matter.
Old 2010-10-15, 09:51   Link #972
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Made myself a new avatar with Elsie and Keima in the bath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
This episode was very refreshing
Elsie is just moe to the max in this episode, especially during the attempted love confession, where she just went all around the class like Himeji said, it shows signs of her actually liking him. There is also how he lightens up to Elsie by letting her stay, as Himeji said as well The biker mom was actually surprising, and scaring One thing Elsie could do, is not make the main character look silly in front of class-mates all the time
It's not her fault that her letter was read out... and it didn't make him look silly, just all the more interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Sounds good. All the arguing about how close/faithful it's following the manga or not is starting to grant on my nerves (especially so as I haven't read the manga).
Isn't there a manga thread where people could discuss that instead?
Old 2010-10-15, 10:03   Link #973
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Sounds good. All the arguing about how close/faithful it's following the manga or not is starting to grant on my nerves (especially so as I haven't read the manga).
Isn't there a manga thread where people could discuss that instead?
Yes, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Speculations about what chapters the anime will cover in the future belong in the Manga thread not in this thread (because those are things that have not yet been revealed in the anime). Future such tangents in this thread will be deleted.
Old 2010-10-15, 10:26   Link #974
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Speculations about what chapters the anime will cover in the future belong in the Manga thread not in this thread (because those are things that have not yet been revealed in the anime). Future such tangents in this thread will be deleted.
Is there still the possibility of people saying what was not covered in each episode compared to the manga. I found it quite interesting as it gave more information. Is there even a manga thread for this?
Old 2010-10-15, 10:57   Link #975
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
INB4 Manga thread posts get deleted for discussing the anime... ^_^

Quote:
Is there still the possibility of people saying what was not covered in each episode compared to the manga. I found it quite interesting as it gave more information. Is there even a manga thread for this?
Probably a bad idea, as some of the missing things may show up later. And yes, there is a Manga thread. It's under the English name.
Old 2010-10-15, 10:57   Link #976
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Over here, man; it's been there for awhile.

Let's keep comparisons to a minimum; it crawls slowly into spoilerism, no matter how you trim it.

I believe this is what I mean by "manga-snobbery," both in the negative and positive.
All the adaption talk is just personal preference in the end.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:01   Link #977
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

I like how Kami goes into teaching mode about different girls' types. So unique and pretty much lol.
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:32   Link #978
lightbringer
M9000

Great episode. Seeing Elsee animated, I fell in love with her all over again They did a really good job here, the voice is perfect too.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:57   Link #979
sikvod00

I was debating whether or not to watch this series, but when I found out that Itou Kanae was playing the cute demon girl, I was on board. I absolutely ADORE her voice.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 15:13   Link #980
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
INB4 Manga thread posts get deleted for discussing the anime... ^_^
Don't be a smartass. You know that discussing any future events is not permitted in this thread, even behind spoiler tags. We always require that such comparisons and speculation be done in the source material thread (or in the case of sub-forums, in a dedicated thread). This isn't anything new or unique.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen