AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-18, 02:54   Link #25801
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
What's this about an /m/ fiasco?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 02:55   Link #25802
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
The usual. Nanoha thread gets started, someone mentions Yuunoha, downwards spiral begins.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 03:02   Link #25803
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It just utterly displeases me that 00-Raiser/F91, being an actual contributing person to the small community here ( with his thoughts, writings and scans ) keeps getting placed up as the scapegoat by trolls who do nothing but whine. And Raiser still had the decency to be well, polite and rational regardless.

But that's outside the topic range. I just felt I should say something, since it involved 2 here.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 03:16   Link #25804
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
I'd give up the Holy Grail just to get that thank you...
Yeah, all you got was some little girl with an invisible sword and a death wish.
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 06:55   Link #25805
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Let's not forget the other women in his short life.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 11:07   Link #25806
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
I know Nanya was trying to be supportive, but he had to have known that was a bad idea on 4chan, right?

Speaking of someone who trolled /m/ a few years back, I couldn't help but find that level of infamy impressive, even if it's completely stupid. Don't let it get to you, 00.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 11:37   Link #25807
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
While I *did* go off and yell at them, I never posted the excerpt of my omake to 4chan.

*shrugs*

Even though I *SAID* who I was, they think that I'm Raiser.

This is why I hardly go there.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 12:34   Link #25808
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Where you least expect me
Age: 20
You mean people on the internet don't believe you are who you say you are. It seems to me that some places just aren't worth visiting. I went there a couple of times a few years back, didn't return there again.
__________________
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"
eyes
"When desperate there are two choices: Lock shields for the last stand or draw your sword for the final charge"
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."

Last edited by shiroi mahotsukai; 2010-10-18 at 12:36. Reason: Awful grammer and spelling, I'm very tired now.
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 15:58   Link #25809
Megaolix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
You mean people on the internet don't believe you are who you say you are. It seems to me that some places just aren't worth visiting. I went there a couple of times a few years back, didn't return there again.
There was something worth to see there in the first place? Went once or twice myself, then never returned. Never cared either for their opinion.
__________________
I hate sad and bittersweet endings. Why? Because I think the real world is sad enough as it is. Must our stories be sad too?
Megaolix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 19:31   Link #25810
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I don't think these have been posted yet:

Spoiler for A bit NSFW:
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 19:53   Link #25811
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I don't think these have been posted yet:

Spoiler for A bit NSFW:
Is it wrong I find Lindy ridiculously serious and hawt... it must be the uniform, why did she have to retire from active service?
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 20:21   Link #25812
al103
Grumpy Russian bear
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia, Krasnoyarsk
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Is it wrong I find Lindy ridiculously serious and hawt... it must be the uniform, why did she have to retire from active service?
She didn't change uniform because of that. She have same uniform in all 3 seasons.
__________________
Proud Nanoha/Yuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 21:54   Link #25813
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Btw, 00-R, how comes along that Hayate doujin? >.>[/size]
I got a backlog of edits to do already, plus impending school. I haven't even officially asked vic-vic to TL it yet.

Anyways, the recent unpleasentness has greatly reduced my desire to do more scanlations, to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Speaking of someone who trolled /m/ a few years back, I couldn't help but find that level of infamy impressive, even if it's completely stupid. Don't let it get to you, 00.
Yeah, I've been wondering if you were indeed the "Set Fail for Justin Brett" guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Spoiler for A bit NSFW:
Can anyone tell me if this is actually an official image? Because the fact that there's another official pic of Nanoha in the exact same pose, my shop senses are tingling.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 22:55   Link #25814
Kiritsugu
Magus Killer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PSL, FL, USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Yeah, all you got was some little girl with an invisible sword and a death wish.
And a daughter that wanted to enslave/kill my adopted son I know I know...
__________________
Kiritsugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 00:15   Link #25815
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I got a backlog of edits to do already, plus impending school. I haven't even officially asked vic-vic to TL it yet.

Anyways, the recent unpleasentness has greatly reduced my desire to do more scanlations, to be honest.
I see. That's disappointing, but I understand the demoralising feeling. I was afraid that something like this was going to happen eventually, to be honest, because of how much effort you try to reach out, talk and rationalise with senseless people, while all they do is do extremely aggravating and demoralising things in your name. I was in similar positions for quite a bit ( back when the name-calling were simply ASfags and Ferret fags ), but what you've gone through is indeed much worse.

Whether or not you intend to continue with it, don't stress yourself over it and just take things at your pace.

Remember that you've done a lot already, and there are many people who are thankful, despite what some naysayers will say.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2010-10-19 at 00:27.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 03:31   Link #25816
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I got a backlog of edits to do already, plus impending school. I haven't even officially asked vic-vic to TL it yet.

Anyways, the recent unpleasentness has greatly reduced my desire to do more scanlations, to be honest.
...
I am not sure what happend, but i wanted to write down that i am gratefull for all the scanlation work you have done.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 06:04   Link #25817
Megaolix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I got a backlog of edits to do already, plus impending school. I haven't even officially asked vic-vic to TL it yet.

Anyways, the recent unpleasentness has greatly reduced my desire to do more scanlations, to be honest.
Damn. If it helps, think of it as a 'what-if' for your fic, if Yuuno wasn't taking care of Vivio when Hayate came to the Library.
__________________
I hate sad and bittersweet endings. Why? Because I think the real world is sad enough as it is. Must our stories be sad too?
Megaolix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 11:24   Link #25818
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 27
Quote:
Can anyone tell me if this is actually an official image? Because the fact that there's another official pic of Nanoha in the exact same pose, my shop senses are tingling.
It's official.

There is an unofficial version of that, however is it far more nsfw...
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 11:29   Link #25819
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
It's official.

There is an unofficial version of that, however is it far more nsfw...
Actually, from what I saw, it's a shopped version of the official version.

the official version has her wearing more clothes.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 11:56   Link #25820
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Where you least expect me
Age: 20
So there's a shopped version of a shopped version of an official pic, this is starting to get confusing.
__________________
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"
eyes
"When desperate there are two choices: Lock shields for the last stand or draw your sword for the final charge"
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.