AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-18, 04:54   Link #2201
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
haha XD really? sure, I'll take that white thingy you were saying..

What exactly are you talking about with the broken glass? Is it included in the pic or do i have to make it? ^_^

Oh, and your welcome ^_^
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-18, 07:23   Link #2202
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-chan View Post
The grammar nazi in me just wants you to know.. it should say: "With love, you see things that just don't exist." Or 'do not' instead of don't.
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-10-18, 19:33   Link #2203
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-chan View Post
haha XD really? sure, I'll take that white thingy you were saying..

What exactly are you talking about with the broken glass? Is it included in the pic or do i have to make it? ^_^

Oh, and your welcome ^_^
If it's fine for you to make it then .. A broken glass is pretty easy right ??
Thanks in advance if you can make it and thanks too even if you can't make it
__________________

alviam099 is offline  
Old 2010-10-18, 23:23   Link #2204
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
The grammar nazi in me just wants you to know.. it should say: "With love, you see things that just don't exist." Or 'do not' instead of don't.
haha XD Oh.. tnx for saying XDD
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-18, 23:37   Link #2205
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
If it's fine for you to make it then .. A broken glass is pretty easy right ??
Thanks in advance if you can make it and thanks too even if you can't make it
Why don't you just post the pic here? ^^ I'm not sure what it'll look like with the broken glass ^^
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-19, 02:05   Link #2206
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
I think she just wants a shatter effect, like this:
Spoiler for space:
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-10-19, 06:30   Link #2207
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
oh.. that one.. thanks for telling me ^_^

to Alviam:

I might make one.. but it might take time.. Is that ok?
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-19, 14:03   Link #2208
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
So I'm new here and in need of of a signature. If someone could make me one of Bern, that would be great. I don't really have any gifs in mind so feel free to surprise me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Oblivion; 2010-10-19 at 15:29.
Oblivion is offline  
Old 2010-10-19, 20:36   Link #2209
Goat-Kun
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Could I have a signature of this too please?

Spoiler for P&S:


(Sorry for being a Mammon)
Goat-Kun is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 05:56   Link #2210
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
To alviam:

Spoiler:
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.



Last edited by C-chan; 2010-10-20 at 06:33.
C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 06:22   Link #2211
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
So I'm new here and in need of of a signature. If someone could make me one of Bern, that would be great. I don't really have any gifs in mind so feel free to surprise me. Thanks in advance.
Is this fine for a sig?

__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 07:31   Link #2212
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
Spoiler for space:
This type of mirror would be fine >.< Sorry if I'm asking too much I completely forgot how to photoshop after 1 year of not doing it so .. Sorry for the real trouble that I'm giving you It's fine .. I'm fine at waiting afterall I can wait at maximum of 1 and a half week since I'm gonna have my vacation and will be absent from this forum up to November 3 .. So you can have the time to make it ( If you want at least don't do so if you don't want anymore )
and you don't need to do anything anymore just take out this white thingies of this pic and put the breaking glass
Spoiler:
__________________

alviam099 is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 08:42   Link #2213
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
This type of mirror would be fine >.< Sorry if I'm asking too much I completely forgot how to photoshop after 1 year of not doing it so .. Sorry for the real trouble that I'm giving you It's fine .. I'm fine at waiting afterall I can wait at maximum of 1 and a half week since I'm gonna have my vacation and will be absent from this forum up to November 3 .. So you can have the time to make it ( If you want at least don't do so if you don't want anymore )
and you don't need to do anything anymore just take out this white thingies of this pic and put the breaking glass
Spoiler:
I hadn't save the original pic.. so..

__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 13:48   Link #2214
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-chan View Post
Is this fine for a sig?

Yes, that's perfect. Thank you.
Oblivion is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 17:42   Link #2215
Randomlogic94
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kuwadorian
Hey, could someone please make me a signature featuring Eva? I don't exactly have a picture in mind, and some sort of quote would be nice. I hope that's not to much to ask for
Randomlogic94 is offline  
Old 2010-10-20, 22:06   Link #2216
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-chan View Post
I hadn't save the original pic.. so..

Perfect

Can you make an avi for me from that pic ??

Hihi Sorry for you doing all the work .. just ask me anything I'll do it except for those things that I don't know how to do I owe you alot
__________________

alviam099 is offline  
Old 2010-10-21, 03:30   Link #2217
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Perfect

Can you make an avi for me from that pic ??

Hihi Sorry for you doing all the work .. just ask me anything I'll do it except for those things that I don't know how to do I owe you alot
Your welcome ^^

Here you go

__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.



Last edited by C-chan; 2010-10-21 at 19:16.
C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-22, 03:32   Link #2218
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat-Kun View Post
Could I have a signature of this too please?

Spoiler for P&S:


(Sorry for being a Mammon)
Spoiler:
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-22, 04:33   Link #2219
C-chan
A mere observer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomlogic94 View Post
Hey, could someone please make me a signature featuring Eva? I don't exactly have a picture in mind, and some sort of quote would be nice. I hope that's not to much to ask for
Spoiler:
__________________

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.


C-chan is offline  
Old 2010-10-23, 09:07   Link #2220
Randomlogic94
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kuwadorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-chan View Post
Spoiler:
Yes, that's perfect! Thanks
__________________
Randomlogic94 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.