|2010-10-01, 17:52||Link #1|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Naruto Character Creation Contest-October 2010-Elemental Ninja
Welcome to the Naruto Character of the Month Contest!!!!!!
Today is October first and here we have the beginning of our NCC!
This month's theme is....wait for it...
This does not mean simply a ninja who uses elemental jutsu...that's just unoriginal. I want y'all to create characters who actually personify their respective element. Not only can they 'manipulate' said element, but their personality should reflect their element. And feel free to go beyond the obvious "she's a fire ninja so she is hotheaded". Be original. Be as creative as you can.
The winner of this contest will decide the theme for next month's contest.
This thread is for submissions into the Character of the Month contest.
Contest Rules are as follows:
1. Every contest will have a theme. Each contestant must abide by the theme. Themes cannot be picked twice in a row.
2. Every Character Must be put in spoiler tags. This is to save space.
3. Contest submissions begin on the first day of each month. The entry period will last until two weeks from that date.
4. On the day after the submission date ends, a poll will open and it will last for one week. When the poll closes, the winner will be allowed to choose a theme for the next contest.
5. The next contest will not begin until the first of the month, when submissions are allowed once again.
6. Only one official submission per contestant. You may create as many character as you want, but you can only enter one official character. So please put “final or official entry in your post when you're ready to turn in your finished character.
7. You are allowed to wait until the final day to turn in your entry. If you wish to keep your entry private until the day the poll opens you can request it in the submission thread or by private message to the organizer (me, Sworn).
8. If you would like pictures included with your character please include links without image code tags so that it is easier for me to carry the pictures over to the voting thread.(You may still include pictures with code tags as long as you include plain links with them)
This month's entry period officially starts October 1, 2010 and lasts until Novermber 1, 2010. ( Look, I'm being nice and giving you the whole month!! Plus a day, cause no one wants to be working on Halloween...and this is also in hopes of getting more entries...yeah.)Entries will be gathered and put up for voting on November 2, 2010. Voting will end on the following Saturday.***
Entries can either be private messaged or posted in the submission thread. The submission thread can also be used to post works in progress to gather feedback from other posters. You do not have to post your entries in the thread if you don't wish to (for those who want to be private about what they are working on), until the last day of submissions. The whole idea is to promote quality entries but it's not required to submit early if you are confident in your entry but want to keep your submission secret until the due date. I will periodically update the thread to keep track of the names of all contestants and list those names here. Those who wish to keep entries private until the due date should still inform me they are entering so I can keep track of who is competing.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or private message me, I'll do my best to answer.
***A few notes about due dates and other "stuff"***
The due date ends at 11:59 (midnight basically) . The polling will be up the following day. I will try to be as lenient as I can with last minute submissions but only slightly.
It is up to you as a contestant to know what your time zone is in relation to UTC/GMT. I cannot do this for you. Here is a site that can help you figure that out: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga, who had originally borrowed it from Solace. I have merely edited it to fit this contest.
Spoiler for SAMPLE CHARACTER FORMAT:
|2010-11-04, 06:25||Link #8|
Call me MK! :)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Well I would have liked if someone else has entered, instead of wining like this But never the less here is the theme for this month.
~Time Travel Ninja~
Some explanations and guidelines
So good luck And I hope everyone has fun
I'll have the thread up soon
Edit: Here is the thread!
Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-11-04 at 07:24.