AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-06, 14:20   Link #301
Ashaman

Glad you like it, lol

Oh, and I forgot to mention I've updated one of my other fics:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6387903/...ersion_Project

The second chapter

Spoiler for Fic Chap 2:
Old 2010-11-06, 16:10   Link #302
outerelf

Well, I wasn't exactly free, but since the ideas wouldn't leave me... I got chapter three!

"He would make a very good girl, Misaka Misaka gives her solemn opinion."

Have fun reading.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 23:54   Link #303
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
The second chapter

Spoiler for Fic Chap 2:
I like Accel. I've always thought he was just misunderstood. And I'm a guy.

So I hope you can understand why am I enjoying this fic much more than I should.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:01   Link #304
Flere821
Lurker

I've just got an idea - has anyone actually went and did a gender-bendered version of TAMNI (like how 'Kyonko' came to be)? I was thinking of something like the following:

Kamijou Touko, high school student that gets into trouble fighting for other people.

Gender-bent Mikoto (goes to Nagatenjouki Academy Instead of Tokiwadai Girls') chasing the Onee-sama type Touko trying to have a duel but gets denied, with the same results of being ignored (and possibly being sent off like how a big-sis type deals with bratty kids). boy-Mikoto might also suffer from 'can not spit it out' of his admiration of Touko.

Misfortunes here might be changed to constantly being hit on by guys so much that she gets sick of it instead of being in compromised situations that Touma gets into. Nobody is romantically linked with Touko due to either can''t keep up with the fights she gets into or gets piled by the other fans.

Kuroko gender-bent, and still trying to have the same-sex relationship with Mikoto that's genderbent. (yes, fodder for yaoi fangirls)

Accel gets a heavy dose of 'evil is sexy' and becomes a white-haired bishoujo, making her somewhat like the current Mugino is (except more insane and has a even hotter body(?)). Touko and Accel gets one heck of a cat fight in the Clones incident.

Kanzaki gets turned into a bishounen (not muscular but can still kick ass), and possibly the only guy Touko ever falls for. Itsuwa gender bent trys to compete with Kanzaki but fails miserably.

Motoharu genderbent has a thing for her non-blood-related brother who's training to become a butler.

Index turns to a shota that Touko just can't leave alone, and treats him like a foster brother.

Aogami might get upgraded into a fujoshi in addition to all his usual fetishes.

And that's all I can think of right now - for some reason when I picture 'Touko' I keep seeing a black-haired Kyonko that has a armor-piercing slap stronger than that of Naru from Love Hina.

So, are there any good gender-bent fics of TAMNI out there? (haven't really checked myself ^^; ) Or is someone here willing to write one up?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:16   Link #305
Ashaman

I've seen one genderbent fic. But I honestly can't remember where or when.

It was in japanese, and I had to use ... something... to read it.

It was okay. It was one of those, "Touma crosses over to meet the genderbent version"

Male!Mikoto was not pleased to find Touko hanging with Touma, lol
Old 2010-11-07, 07:26   Link #306
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I've seen one genderbent fic. But I honestly can't remember where or when.

It was in japanese, and I had to use ... something... to read it.

It was okay. It was one of those, "Touma crosses over to meet the genderbent version"

Male!Mikoto was not pleased to find Touko hanging with Touma, lol
I thought we already had a official gender bent version of Touma already? Kamijou Touka?

oh and ashaman, I think this pic would suit chapter 2 very well. xD
Spoiler for large pic:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 09:19   Link #307
outerelf

... I've been planning on doing a genderbent version meets their counterparts (complete with epic battles) with poor Touma and Touya in the middle, chatting away nicely, having absolutely no idea what's going on as Railgun vs. Railgun, Teleport vs. Teleport, Saint vs. Saint, etc. start taking place as everyone attempts to break up the two. XD
Old 2010-11-07, 09:23   Link #308
Ashaman

DO IT! Please god, I'd love to see that.

@Blitz: Like the pic, lol.

Btw, anyone else read this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452999/1/Days_of_Darkness
Old 2010-11-07, 11:08   Link #309
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I've just got an idea - has anyone actually went and did a gender-bendered version of TAMNI (like how 'Kyonko' came to be)? I was thinking of something like the following:

Kamijou Touko, high school student that gets into trouble fighting for other people.

Gender-bent Mikoto (goes to Nagatenjouki Academy Instead of Tokiwadai Girls') chasing the Onee-sama type Touko trying to have a duel but gets denied, with the same results of being ignored (and possibly being sent off like how a big-sis type deals with bratty kids). boy-Mikoto might also suffer from 'can not spit it out' of his admiration of Touko.

Misfortunes here might be changed to constantly being hit on by guys so much that she gets sick of it instead of being in compromised situations that Touma gets into. Nobody is romantically linked with Touko due to either can''t keep up with the fights she gets into or gets piled by the other fans.

Kuroko gender-bent, and still trying to have the same-sex relationship with Mikoto that's genderbent. (yes, fodder for yaoi fangirls)

Accel gets a heavy dose of 'evil is sexy' and becomes a white-haired bishoujo, making her somewhat like the current Mugino is (except more insane and has a even hotter body(?)). Touko and Accel gets one heck of a cat fight in the Clones incident.

Kanzaki gets turned into a bishounen (not muscular but can still kick ass), and possibly the only guy Touko ever falls for. Itsuwa gender bent trys to compete with Kanzaki but fails miserably.

Motoharu genderbent has a thing for her non-blood-related brother who's training to become a butler.

Index turns to a shota that Touko just can't leave alone, and treats him like a foster brother.

Aogami might get upgraded into a fujoshi in addition to all his usual fetishes.

And that's all I can think of right now - for some reason when I picture 'Touko' I keep seeing a black-haired Kyonko that has a armor-piercing slap stronger than that of Naru from Love Hina.

So, are there any good gender-bent fics of TAMNI out there? (haven't really checked myself ^^; ) Or is someone here willing to write one up?
Quote:
... I've been planning on doing a genderbent version meets their counterparts (complete with epic battles) with poor Touma and Touya in the middle, chatting away nicely, having absolutely no idea what's going on as Railgun vs. Railgun, Teleport vs. Teleport, Saint vs. Saint, etc. start taking place as everyone attempts to break up the two. XD
Epic idea. DO IT. We'll even come up with names if you have trouble thinking of them!

Actually, wouldn't Gakuen Toshi be a warzone if everyone's genderbent self fought the original? I shudder to think what Accel VS. Yuriko would do to the city...

Also, would Touko keep the IB punch or would she change it to a slap?
Old 2010-11-07, 13:16   Link #310
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Epic idea. DO IT. We'll even come up with names if you have trouble thinking of them!

Actually, wouldn't Gakuen Toshi be a warzone if everyone's genderbent self fought the original? I shudder to think what Accel VS. Yuriko would do to the city...

Also, would Touko keep the IB punch or would she change it to a slap?
I WILL DO IT! Right after I finish my yaoi fic. I don't like doing two stories at once IB SLAP!

I do need help with names.

I know these ones:
Touma -> Touka
Accel -> Yuriko

But I don't have any other idea on what to call people.
Mikoto ->
Kuroko ->
Tsuchimido ->
Kanzaki ->
Stiyl ->

(Anyone have any other characters they'd like to see?)

Last edited by outerelf; 2010-11-07 at 15:05.
Old 2010-11-07, 13:16   Link #311
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for stuff:
2ch did one (surprise!), but I already lost track of where I found it since it's been a long time ago from my last discovery. The storyline is that the original Male!Touma somehow got ported into an alternate world where he meets his female self due to two daemons guarding the "mirror" that's supposed to be the gate of the two worlds, messing up and opened the gate where he got sucked in by accident.

How to say... in that alternate world, he almost clashed with Male!Mikoto (urghg, don't ask me how Male!Mikoto looks like, there was one fanart of him lying around in the Internets, go find ) until Female!Touma (named... obviously as we know, Kamijou Touko) interfered. Well, the reason for the clash was... jealousy - Male!Mikoto was jealous of Male!Touma for hanging out with Female!Touma to the point he cried out of jealousy

... I guess it's time I should lurk the long list of the fanfics I found at the atwiki, yes...? Anyone up for the task?

EDIT: Found it. The said fanfic. Good thing I have various... uh, "radar equipments" to use

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-11-07 at 13:31.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 13:35   Link #312
Ashaman

Yeah, that'll be the one I was talking about earlier
Old 2010-11-07, 13:41   Link #313
outerelf

Darn it! It's in moonrunes! Mesa cannot reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

TT.TT

Fine, I'll do my own American Version of it.
Old 2010-11-07, 13:43   Link #314
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... Well, I already did a quick summarization of it though...

... don't ask me to translate, I'm bad in translations.

Oh well, go ahead

... gotta have some time to check out the gems from the other end of the globe as well I guess. >.>

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 13:45   Link #315
outerelf

Oh, lookie at what I found while we're talking about genderbent:

Spoiler for How very cool looking:
Old 2010-11-07, 16:42   Link #316
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
I WILL DO IT! Right after I finish my yaoi fic. I don't like doing two stories at once IB SLAP!

I do need help with names.

I know these ones:
Touma -> Touka
Accel -> Yuriko

But I don't have any other idea on what to call people.
Mikoto ->
Kuroko ->
Tsuchimikado ->
Kanzaki ->
Stiyl ->

(Anyone have any other characters they'd like to see?)
Touma could be Touko or Touka, actually. Accel is definitely Suzushina Yuriko. Mikoto could become Mikio, maybe? Kuroko could just become Kuro. Tsuchimikado's first name is Motoharu, so Motoko, Haru, Haruki, or Harumi. I have no idea what to do with Kaori or Stiyl, though, especially the latter since I don't know how to make it feminine.

I'd like to see Saten in there as well, but her first name isn't used that much, so...
Old 2010-11-07, 16:46   Link #317
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot

Quote:

*a crack appears on shmaster's glasses, then he begins to clap.

Also, I suggest using Makoto for Mikoto's gender bent name
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 16:49   Link #318
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

...but if we use Makoto then it'll remind me of a certain infamously known individual who got NICE BOAT'd. I don't like Mikoto, but I don't hate her THAT much...
Old 2010-11-07, 16:53   Link #319
Miraluka
18 forever

My guess:

Touma -> Touko <--- actually that name exists.
Accel -> Yuriko <--- the author ... really
Mikoto -> Makoto
Kuroko -> Kurono
Motoharu -> Motoka
Kaori -> Kaoru(?)
Stiyl -> Stella

Quote:

"Komacho" looks the same as Komoe

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 17:01   Link #320
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Isn't Kaoru still female? And Stella for Stiyl is nice, never would have thought of that.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction