AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-09, 20:23   Link #21
Lumir
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 27
Ichigo is all 3.

Human (born that way)
Shinigami (inherited from father? or because rukia?)
Hallow (Random? Or because he came in contact with rukia when she had the hogokumanoga...)
__________________
Lumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 21:46   Link #22
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
i have theory my self what ichigo is and how he was born like that
first that his parents aren't actually his parents.(why i think so) he does have bright orange hair and no one in his family seems to have orange hair and if they aren't actually his parents is that his real parents is that one of them is a hollow and the other a human and he got his shinigami powers from rukia or from somewhere else
__________________

you're all f@#$%& now!!
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:37   Link #23
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
I still thinks that Ichigo is related to King in someway, Isshin's haori is different from the Captains.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:40   Link #24
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryce View Post
I'm surprised that they didn't end the episode with the same cliffhanger than the manga.
Spoiler for manga and next episode:

<removed>Otherwise, it has to be noted that they clarify the thing about the "a human and...". In the manga, it was not clear what Aizen was talking about.
You know that really shocker, but it is for the manga so we can't talk about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Ichigo is all 3.

Human (born that way)
Shinigami (inherited from father? or because rukia?)
Hollow (Random? Or because he came in contact with rukia when she had the hogokumanoga...)
You know I think he got his hollow powers from either trainning with Utahara or when his mother died it actually triggered them or the hogyoku implanted them in him.

The anime missed a major detail. The plotkai piece is essential
__________________

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-11 at 18:53. Reason: Please do not spread one's infraction...thanks!
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:40   Link #25
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
On a more serious note, so what about his little sisters? Shouldn't that mean that they also have some butt-awesome super duper frigging amazing z0mg shinihollow powers?
Karin can see ghosts and hollows.


Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
You know I think he got his hollow powers from either trainning with Utahara or when his mother died it actually triggered them or the hogyoku implanted them in him.

The anime missed a major detail. The plotkai piece is essential
Ichigo never had the hogyoku.
Based on the manga, Ichigo got his powers with Urahara.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:42   Link #26
TheOrhime
ANMIE!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Good aftertoon ladies and gentlemen. That was a good little nap. So what's the chance the remaiining Ichigo fights are are revisited from where it left off in the last week's episode? There is THE fight with Grimjow, then there is the guy with the sheath, and then Mr. Ulqui. That should cover up this week's 20 minute slot with few seconds to spare where Aizen-sama is given the opportunity to chime in, "I have been watching you all your life Ichigo...., you sexy piece of man candy." The episode ends. So... how far off the mark am I? I guess I'll never know.

Enjoy!


Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!
Hey i just saw that new episode today

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
i have theory my self what ichigo is and how he was born like that
first that his parents aren't actually his parents.(why i think so) he does have bright orange hair and no one in his family seems to have orange hair and if they aren't actually his parents is that his real parents is that one of them is a hollow and the other a human and he got his shinigami powers from rukia or from somewhere else

Well ichigos mother has orange hair and Yuzu just has a little brown to hers except Ichigos hair is spike y and people who pick fights with him seem to hate it

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-11 at 18:54. Reason: double post
TheOrhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:46   Link #27
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
You're part human and part...orange.


On a more serious note, so what about his little sisters? Shouldn't that mean that they also have some butt-awesome super duper frigging amazing z0mg shinihollow powers?
EDited
I have my own theories on this
Masaki was able to see ghost like Orihime or was a shinigami like Rukia or at least a substitute why Isshin was a full blood and this gene moved down into the family.

Ichigo- See ghoast well- came from father
Kaien- Could see ghost well and this came from father
Yuzu- Sees ghost sort of good and this came from Masaki

Ichigo never had the hogyoku.
Based on the manga, Ichigo got his powers with Urahara.
Of course he never actually had it
The manga also says the hogyoku can do other stuff too
__________________

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-11-09 at 23:42. Reason: Manga spoilers
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:48   Link #28
TheOrhime
ANMIE!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Ichigo is all 3.

Human (born that way)
Shinigami (inherited from father? or because rukia?)
Hallow (Random? Or because he came in contact with rukia when she had the hogokumanoga...)
Hallow one aizen had gave him the power or he was chosen to half hollow powers and the hole in his chest was form Ulqurria when hes hand threw his chest.
And i think thats how he got his full hollow powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
i have theory my self what ichigo is and how he was born like that
first that his parents aren't actually his parents.(why i think so) he does have bright orange hair and no one in his family seems to have orange hair and if they aren't actually his parents is that his real parents is that one of them is a hollow and the other a human and he got his shinigami powers from rukia or from somewhere else
yes his parents are his real parents his mother has orange hair and his is spike y because his fathers hair is spike y

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-11 at 18:55. Reason: double post
TheOrhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:51   Link #29
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrhime View Post
Hallow one aizen had gave him the power or he was chosen to half hollow powers and the hole in his chest was form Ulqurria when hes hand threw his chest.
And i think thats how he got his full hollow powers
Sis I don't think you even know what your talking about
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:56   Link #30
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
ichigo mom hair is not orange heres a picture
Spoiler for ichigo mom:

more like a dark blonde
__________________

you're all f@#$%& now!!

Last edited by shtanimerocks; 2010-11-25 at 22:58.
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:04   Link #31
TheOrhime
ANMIE!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
ichigo mom hair in not orange heres a picture
Spoiler for ichigo mom:

more like a dark blonde
well it look kinda orange but mixed with little black
TheOrhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:05   Link #32
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
ichigo mom hair in not orange heres a picture
Spoiler for ichigo mom:

more like a dark blonde
Yea she is a blond like Yuzu, but those still can be his parents sometimes you do get those different genes
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:08   Link #33
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Be careful with your spoilers. Because that's a big one.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-11 at 19:02. Reason: I guess secretzfan can thank you, he just avoided an other infraction...
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:10   Link #34
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrhime View Post
well it look kinda orange but mixed with little black
so i should be doing this to you
__________________

you're all f@#$%& now!!
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:11   Link #35
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
@secretzfan:
Back then, Zangetsu told Ichigo that he always had power... even more, Rukia's "power" awoke Ichigo's power.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:13   Link #36
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Back then, Zangetsu told Ichigo that he always had power... even more, Rukia's "power" awoke Ichigo's power.
You know the plotkai can easily override that and say Aizen created were the fans would think that lol
Quote:
Be careful with your spoilers. Because that's a big one.
It was supposed to be on this episode that is the only thing the anime left out
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:17   Link #37
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
You know the plotkai can easily override that and say Aizen created were the fans would think that lol
well i was writing more stuff, but it was a spoiler, so i'll keep for later

Still... if Zangetsu is right, the hogyoku didn't gave him powers... but the question remains... why Ichigo got such a power?. Urahara didn't gave him powers, Urahara just gave him Hollowfication... and its benefits (Meet Zangetsu, his OWN zanpaktou).
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:20   Link #38
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
well i was writing more stuff, but it was a spoiler, so i'll keep for later

Still... if Zangetsu is right, the hogyoku didn't gave him powers... but the question remains... why Ichigo got such a power?. Urahara didn't gave him powers, Urahara just gave him Hollofication... and its benefits.
It might not be a spoiler it could just be a difference <removed> was just left out of the anime

Note from Helly : The thing you're talking about wasn't left out. It's just that the anime didn't catch up yet.
__________________

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-11 at 19:07.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:21   Link #39
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
thats true i remember that but then that means is mom or dad would also have to be a shinigami because since Ichigo is human/shinigami/hollow or whatever else he might be
__________________

you're all f@#$%& now!!
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 23:23   Link #40
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
thats true i remember that but then that means is mom or dad would also have to be a shinigami because since Ichigo is human/shinigami/hollow or whatever else he might be
Well Isshin is a shinigami soooooooooo
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.