AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-11, 23:49   Link #6201
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, since when has Touma ever gone with the 'best option'? True to his nature, he will continue to make unlucky choices.

To that end, I conclude that Kamijou Touma is the kind of person that would choose whichever girl that will give him the GREATEST hardship !!!
well she can turn out to be yandere , still the best choose , shes even kinda a perv as his friends(even touma who is kinda a closet-perv)

there migth be that at some point index and railgun storys will connect and then we will see touna going in index path in index and mikoto's in railgun(after all the harem ending already got sogebu-ed).
zeniselv is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 00:08   Link #6202
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Academy City
the power chart dun seem very accurate to me
__________________
Level 5 in Black
IppoTsuko is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 00:54   Link #6203
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
One thing you should know is Kamachi Kazuma himself state in the interview which is in the first official guidebook "To aru Majutsu no Index no Subete" that...

Index is the one whom he want to choose as his lover among all Index characters.
and
Mikoto is the one whom he want to choose as his friend among all Index characters.
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters. And that Bardway is his favorite character.

Last edited by pkmntrainer7; 2010-11-12 at 00:57. Reason: Added
pkmntrainer7 is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 00:56   Link #6204
sasuke706
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
One thing you should know is Kamachi Kazuma himself state in the interview which is in the first official guidebook "To aru Majutsu no Index no Subete" that...

Index is the one whom he want to choose as his lover among all Index characters.
and
Mikoto is the one whom he want to choose as his friend among all Index characters.
So Kamachi's a masochist... Hopefully this doesn't quite affect Touma's love life. Also makes me wonder what Kamachi thinks of the other heroines.
sasuke706 is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 01:00   Link #6205
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters.
This totally makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
So Kamachi's a masochist... Hopefully this doesn't quite affect Touma's love life. Also makes me wonder what Kamachi thinks of the other heroines.
Perhaps he just like girls that eat alot ?

Anyway count me interested for his opinions about the other girls.
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 05:04   Link #6206
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
His choices are pretty normal, actually.

Index is not a bad choice ( given a few extra years ), not an ideal wife, but being a lover also means you remove out the fact that she's a hard girl to care for over a long period of time.

Mikoto as a friend is one of the easiest choice there is.

Same with Orsola too. Solid waifu material, all-around.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 08:10   Link #6207
choopo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
in the and maybe Touma end up with aogami pierce @_@
choopo is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 08:51   Link #6208
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
The only thing one needs to worry about Orsola is her getting carried away by something else, ending up with STM. Other than that, I would also want her as my wife. Would have chosen Kanzaki if she knows how to at least operate a washing machine (just kidding)

Right now, I'm thinking that with Kwei being very active now, maybe I would work on Volume 6 and backwards after I'm done with Volume 1 Chp 1.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 09:06   Link #6209
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Sounds good to me, since he's been getting updates out nearly daily. With the two of you working simultaneously on the older novels, maybe we can have them all translated by this time next year. Crazy dream I know.

Do you know what happened to the stormwolfex guy who said he was interested in translating? Did he decide not to?
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 09:11   Link #6210
choopo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
The only thing one needs to worry about Orsola is her getting carried away by something else, ending up with STM. Other than that, I would also want her as my wife. Would have chosen Kanzaki if she knows how to at least operate a washing machine (just kidding)

Right now, I'm thinking that with Kwei being very active now, maybe I would work on Volume 6 and backwards after I'm done with Volume 1 Chp 1.
sound good

but at now , i cannot waiting for

Ero Fallen angel Vs Ero Fairy Costum
choopo is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 09:34   Link #6211
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
His choices are pretty normal, actually.

Index is not a bad choice ( given a few extra years ), not an ideal wife, but being a lover also means you remove out the fact that she's a hard girl to care for over a long period of time.

Mikoto as a friend is one of the easiest choice there is.

Same with Orsola too. Solid waifu material, all-around.
But Nighty, if by 'Lover' you don't include the maintenance that comes along with it, then what role exactly would being a 'lover' mean ?

Well I never thought of the toaru girls that way before so I don't really have an opinion about which makes a better what. But I just assume it's his way of saying what girl is his 'type', and Index is... An unusual choice.

As for me, I've realize that I'm a threesome support
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:12   Link #6212
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
*looked at the new power chart picture
OMG, Touma is now up there with Aiwass
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:16   Link #6213
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Index is 10x worse than a tsundere imo. She's the most annoying character in the series imho. And she's not my type! What kind of charm does she have anyway. She's just a kid, the most annoying one!
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:20   Link #6214
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Index is 10x worse than a tsundere imo. She's the most annoying character in the series imho. And she's not my type! What kind of charm does she have anyway. She's just a kid, the most annoying one!
I still like her because of her ability though. Especially after knowing that she secretly had that pendex mode
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:20   Link #6215
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
*looked at the new power chart picture
OMG, Touma is now up there with Aiwass
If you notice there are two 'Touma'.
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:35   Link #6216
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters. And that Bardway is his favorite character.
Ha! I knew it! I knew it was strange already she pops out there in Kanzaki's SS and the Vol. 22 with no reason? Of course there is!!
Yeah, Bardway evilish antics always satifies me.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 10:44   Link #6217
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
She appeared in Vol.22? Doing what?
faiz blaster is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 11:22   Link #6218
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I think bardway and markspace appear in vol 22 chapter 11.... or 10? but the one flere currently translating. the one when they show how the world united to confront Fiamma.

It shows different characters though the only clearly I remember is Angelene and Agnese which is one of my favorite and also Aqua. Aqua turn into a badass normal now but the elder of the people he help give him a japanese katana name Raijin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
One thing you should know is Kamachi Kazuma himself state in the interview which is in the first official guidebook "To aru Majutsu no Index no Subete" that...

Index is the one whom he want to choose as his lover among all Index characters.
and
Mikoto is the one whom he want to choose as his friend among all Index characters.
Index as a lover is alright and Mikoto to as a friend is also alright but Index is not wife material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters. And that Bardway is his favorite character.
Yap. Orsola is really a wife material but be careful of her getting lost.

HELL YEAH!!! BARDWAY!

I wonder about Kaori?
Agnese?
Itsuwa?
and specially Lessar

that's for Touma's harem but about the other girls in toaruverse?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-11-12, 11:26   Link #6219
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder about Kaori?
Agnese?
Itsuwa?
and specially Lessar

that's for Touma's harem but about the other girls in toaruverse?
Lol, nobody ever remembers Himegami.

(I certainly hope Part 2 of the sport festival in the anime do her justice.)
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2010-11-12, 11:29   Link #6220
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Orsola doesn't get lost she just has a special pattern of speech .
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.