AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-10-17, 16:26   Link #61
Guido

What I learned in this episode.

1. If Aizen resorts to deploy his psychological b*$@%()t and blabbering, someone else with a cold head butts in to deliver him the killing blow, in order to quickly cool down the other warrior that is both susceptible and quick to respond with rage to Aizens' tantrums.
Spoiler:
Guido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 17:00   Link #62
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Lol so many Aizen fans. Truthfully he has a major weakness... Anyone that can fight without the 5 senses that has some skill will no doubt dominate Aizen.
lol. No. I'm afraid anyone who can fight without their 5 senses is still going to need far more than "some" skill to dominate this guy. Aizen's plenty powerful without KS. He proved it this episode when he effortlessly fended off a team assault by Hitsugaya and Shunsui. And based on the next episodes preview, I have a feeling he'll keep proving this to an even greater extent. Though if he had one "weakness" I'd say it's that he's likely not quite as strong as the old man is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Most people would be able to match his speed IMO if they were not first hit by Aizen's sense control to make it seem he moved instantly.
The seemingly instantaneous movements he showed off to against Bankai Vizard Ichigo this very episode, was all his own speed. He even made a point of confirming this and that he didn't invoke the powers of his zanpakuto at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
*cue other forum user's responses being detailed discussion as to why this is a stupid idea and would never work*
Ya know, under any other circumstance, I'd probably would've responded, but it's no fun when you're actually expecting it like that.

Last edited by sayde; 2010-10-17 at 19:05.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 17:46   Link #63
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
What I learned in this episode.

1. If Aizen resorts to deploy his psychological b*$@%()t and blabbering, someone else with a cold head butts in to deliver him the killing blow, in order to quickly cool down the other warrior that is both susceptible and quick to respond with rage to Aizens' tantrums.
Spoiler:
that is a neat finding
Old 2010-10-17, 18:31   Link #64
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumir View Post
lol so many aizen fans. Truthfully he has a major weakness... Anyone that can fight without the 5 senses that has some skill will no doubt dominate aizen.
lol. No. I'm afraid anyone who can fight without their 5 senses is still going to need far more than "some" skill to dominate this guy. Aizen's plenty powerful without ks. He proved it this episode when he effortlessly fended of a team assault by hitsugaya and shunsui. And based on the next episodes preview, i have a feeling he'll keep proving this to an even greater extent. Though if he had one "weakness" i'd say it's that he's likely not quite as strong as the old man is.
first of all you mean anyone who fight with all the 6 senses not only the 6th.
2nd, i agree with Sayde that even this person who has the 6th need more than this sense to beat Aizen .. and i will not talk about his Bankai that we still dont know anything about it .. if anyone has a 6th then Aizen has a Bankai

x: Yay .. i have the 6th sense .
Aizen: *smile* moves past him/her without seemingly doing anything at all, he/she end up in a pool of blood.

.. thanx Kafriel, i really liked it

Last edited by Uchiha Soul; 2010-10-17 at 18:43.
Uchiha Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 06:32   Link #65
solomon

So I rarely comment on the anime but just gotta say,

THAT NEW OP IS TOPS....the song by Sid is ok but the visuals. OMG Masashi Ishihama did such an awesome job, it's like Kubo animated the op HIMSELF.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 14:29   Link #66
Aqua Knight

Agreee on this one. The characters are drawn out very accurately, just look at Isshin's haori.
And I think this is one of the best songs for the OP.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 05:25   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I can has new ep thread nao?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 07:36   Link #68
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nope, you gotta wait till Monir finishes his essay-OP...raises the quality of the conversation by 15%!
Old 2010-11-17, 21:21   Link #69
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

The ed isn't half bad either, I mean Ichigo running is yawn but the lineup is sweet.