AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-10-11, 12:27   Link #1
The_Duck

What the heck is this!

Im trying to download the last episode of Ragnarok the Animation and i get this message

BitTorrent was passed a filename that doesn't exist. Either clear your temporary Internet Files or right-click the link and save the .torrent to disk first

so after i get this message im like :fingers:

and i also cleared my temporary internet files and i saved the torrent but i dont know what to do with it.

So if u guys can help me out id appreciate it alot because its the last episode to ragnarok the animation and its killing me that i cant see it

THANKS your friend,
The_Duck
The_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 13:25   Link #2
The_Duck

haha

nevermind Azureus took care of everything even though....its pretty slow
The_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 17:50   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Duck
and i also cleared my temporary internet files and i saved the torrent but i dont know what to do with it.
Glad you found a solution to your problem, but just so that you know, double-click the torrent file and your BitTorrent client will take care of the rest.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 22:41   Link #4
guess

That sounds like an old problem I used to have with my computer. Double click on BitTorrent client wouldn't work because somehow that program couldn't start unless you manually started it. And yeah, back then Azureus was so incredibly slow (0-5 kb/s). It usually just stuck at zero. Everthing changed after I got this cable modem connection. I don't know why. I used to have high speed internet connection with either DSL or cable modem. I tried both of them and the connection was decent. But somehow I just couldn't get nice download speed like it's supposed to. I still don't know what happened back then. I am just glad that it's over now.
Yeah, Azureus works very well, indeed. I like it a lot.