AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-18, 08:20   Link #21
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
He 'molded' his flame to be something like a longer arm, like a hook or something to grab the railings.

Why he never does stuff like that again, I don't know.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 06:29   Link #22
dave1992
Hinagiku Fans
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under the sea
Send a message via Yahoo to dave1992 Send a message via Skype™ to dave1992
probably it's because it's ineffective in battle? by molding its fire and hook it to the top of ceiling or anything to 'fly', maybe he could not attack his opponent as he can only make one attribute of fire every time?

i said maybe because i don't know, just speculating..
dave1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 17:51   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Maybe it just doesn't mesh with his preferred fighting style. He did make that big fist in the Phantom arc to stop Jupiter, but it's not something he uses much versus individual opponents. Probably would just rather jump into it punching and kicking directly.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 08:53   Link #24
sho87
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Honestly Natsu Dragoneel is one of the lamest, plainest, uninteresting and cliche shounen heroes of all time because nothing he does moves the plot or brings something interesting to the story and all he does is fill space to meet the quota for a shounen fight or male main character when Lucy is the main character.

I also hate him because he's a rip off of Luffy and Goku in so many fucking ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Natsu is a nice character but he tends to annoy me quiet a lot, especially when all he thinks about are fights what usually cause a lot of trouble for others. It would be really refreshing if because of his dumbness, someone would get seriously hurt. That would teach him a lessen, instead of conveniently always winning right in time.
Probably but Mashima only cares about tits and bringing magic guilds to Fairy Tail. Natsu just is the vocal generic voice of the guild since he's one demensional and boring not to be anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea pretty much but I'm glad he's like so instead of being the emo type, *cough* Ichigo *cough*(yea I consider him a emo type, for half the time anyway)
Ichigo isn't emo, he's a fighter but also a kid with struggles. Even then, Natsu is just a blantant clone of Luffy's character with fire and Ichigo's hair style.

Quote:
I like Natsu's flare for life and the fight compared to most other heroes, it's got a nice balance to it.
Thats like every main character ever created to be a shonen hero main trait. Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gon, Yusuke, Touma, Yukimura Saneda and japanese protaognist or character afflieated with fire.

Quote:
He doesn't go questioning and asking why the bad guy is "bad" and doing these things and trying to talk him out of it. If he's bad then he will simply smack him down, no questions asked
Sounds like a certain straw hate pirate.
Quote:
None of that cheesy speech stuff in trying to get the person to give up or what not and when that fails then goes in to SS3 to get his point over, when they should have done that from the start
Those types of heroes only work when they have a large group of friends and is bland and stupid enough to lack any other character trait that would normally give them depth or purpose to the plot.

Natsu has no purpose, all he does is be the muscle, and the hero by default since Lucy is the one who is telling the story here and he's her cloest friend and the one who helped her find Fairy Tail to begin with.

Quote:
sure enough we get some little cheesy speeches here and there but these have been in good taste and thats fine.
Not really. Mashima is only good at hyping the villains to be punching bags for the main cast. Their speeches suck and rip off tons of other mangas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to agree Natsu's energy and excitement about the battles has it's appeal. Besides it fits with his element so wouldn't want him to change that. He certainly gets to the point quicker than some heroes. It was made clear in the first episode no matter your intentions if you mess with what is important to him he's going to be gunning for you. Sure he might yell out the rare speech but at least he's doing it while fighting.
Everything Natsu does, Luffy does which makes him a plaguristic version of everything Luffy has done. I think mashima traced Luffy's design with Natsu's to. And Natsu rips of Luffy's poses and facial expressions.

Quote:
Definitely against self-sacrifice as well. Goes after Erza in the Tower of Paradise and stands up to Gray when he tried it. Every member is a precious comrade and if they get themselves killed even if it is to win it's still a loss he won't accept.
sounds like every arc in One Piece especially compared Natsu saving Erza with Luffy saving Robin.

Quote:
Of course would be ok for him to outright lose and not come back to somehow win. It did happen against the Owl guy where Gray settled the fight, but it doesn't happen too often.
Natsu's fights are the most poorly written I've ever read in a shonen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditn View Post
Gotta like Natsu the gutsy non emo fighter
Like said some said above
*not trying to make the bad guy good again,just kick his ass
*not so much emo like other main characters
*doesn't let his friends sacrifice for himself

The only thing i hope he stops doing in the future is charging head first in,in every fight without thinking tt
Who is emo?

And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.

Only reason he's the main character because Erza is with him all the time and she's the reason this manga is popular.

Otherwise, this guy isn't the reason Fairy Tail is successful.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 09:42   Link #25
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Natsu just is the vocal generic voice of the guild since he's one demensional and boring not to be anything else.
One dimensional characters generally don't have emotional land mines around that cause them to snap at people when stepped on. Nor do they have deep abiding fears.

Quote:
And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.
Hold down a stead job that earns him a living, starting roughly at the apparent age of 12?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:06   Link #26
sho87
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
One dimensional characters generally don't have emotional land mines around that cause them to snap at people when stepped on. Nor do they have deep abiding fears.
Yes they do. Like Mario. Likes Pasta, hates Bowser, is aggressive and impulsive, sometimes going head-on into things without much meditation.

Their called quirks.

Natsu apart from being motion sick, has no side to him that is 2d.






Quote:
Hold down a stead job that earns him a living, starting roughly at the apparent age of 12?
Fighting monsters isn't really unique to shonen heroes. Natsu is a fighter who gets paid for it.

Goku and Luffy fight monsters for free in order to survive.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:36   Link #27
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Yes they do. Like Mario. Likes Pasta, hates Bowser, is aggressive and impulsive, sometimes going head-on into things without much meditation.

Their called quirks.

Natsu apart from being motion sick, has no side to him that is 2d.
As you say, those are quirks. They are not emotional landmines like the loss of Lisanna, or deep abiding fears like his fear of losing people stemming from his loss of Igneel. Different sides of him than his love for a good fight, or his love of his friends. The most multifaceted Goku ever got was getting sick of being the one stuck saving the world all the time.

Quote:
Fighting monsters isn't really unique to shonen heroes. Natsu is a fighter who gets paid for it.

Goku and Luffy fight monsters for free in order to survive.
Fighting monsters, and various villains, no. Worrying about putting food on the table, and making rent on the other hand is uncommon.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:41   Link #28
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Hey does anyone think on fairy Tail Natsu is a little overpowered
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 11:05   Link #29
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Hey does anyone think on fairy Tail Natsu is a little overpowered
Not particularly. He's quite powerful, with enough potential to eventually be able to take anyone.

But in the mean time, he's still below the most powerful people in his world. Many of his fights involve tangible aid from his friends to turn the tide of an even battle, or outright teamwork to be able to defeat stronger foes.

Personally I find it rather fitting that a manga that has "friends are awesome" as a theme has such meaningful contributions from the main character's friends in battle. Some people take this as evidence that Natsu is weak, but I find that those people tend to not only utterly dismiss fodder, but also ignore that when you're roughly equal to a bunch of people, sometimes you'll beat them, sometimes they'll beat you, and some match ups are better than others.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 13:03   Link #30
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Yes they do. Like Mario. Likes Pasta, hates Bowser, is aggressive and impulsive, sometimes going head-on into things without much meditation.

Their called quirks.

Natsu apart from being motion sick, has no side to him that is 2d.

Fighting monsters isn't really unique to shonen heroes. Natsu is a fighter who gets paid for it.

Goku and Luffy fight monsters for free in order to survive.
Sho, I wonder why you are here, since you apparently don't seem to like Fairy Tail; just a suggestion, but when I find myself not liking a series, I generally try to steer away from forums that house those fandoms. It works out great for me, because I don't waste my time, and it works out great for those in the fandom, because they don't have to listen to me bitch. It's win/win.

Just a suggestion.

At any rate, yes, Natsu does have some fairly typical shounen traits, but those aren't a bad thing. It's all in the execution. Just like tropes; every story in existence has tropes, so there's nothing really new. It's all in how the writer makes use of those tropes that determines whether the story is entertaining (and also personal tastes).
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 13:19   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Natsu's fights are the most poorly written I've ever read in a shonen.
Someone hasn't been following bleach lately
Quote:
Honestly Natsu Dragoneel is one of the lamest, plainest, uninteresting and cliche shounen heroes of all time because nothing he does moves the plot or brings something interesting to the story and all he does is fill space to meet the quota for a shounen fight or male main character when Lucy is the main character.
In the world of Fairy Tail, Natsu is a Dragon Slayer, i.e. the plot. Saying he doesn't move it is just absurd.
Quote:
Goku and Luffy fight monsters for free in order to survive.
Goku and Luffy fight -monsters- for kicks, they only fought for survival when they were 5.
Quote:
Who is emo?
Robin was.
Quote:
sounds like every arc in One Piece especially compared Natsu saving Erza with Luffy saving Robin.
Erza, on the other hand, wasn't. Also, Erza is like family to Fairy Tail, Robin was an unknown assassin with the entire world against her, and the only thing they got in common is that they were saved by someone. Erza fought her way up the tower, trying to save everyone, and ultimately Jellal as well. Robin just sat there, took the bait and prepared for death. You can't seriously compare the two arcs, they're just too different to even look at.
Quote:
I also hate him because he's a rip off of Luffy and Goku in so many fucking ways.
Goku: Alien sent to destroy the planet, looks to have fun, eat lots, fight strong guys and save the earth. No specific purpose in life.
Luffy: Pirate aiming for world domination. While he has the whole "nakama" thing carved to his bones, he's mostly in goofy/eater mode and is weak most of the time.
Natsu: A mage looking for his lost dragon mentor. Never loses a fight, seeks out the character of his enemies while fighting, the only thing in common with Luffy is that they both care about their friends. Oh yeah I can totally see how he's a god damn RIP OFF!
Quote:
And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.
He ate etherion and almost died for his friend.
Spoiler for MANGA spoilers ahead!:
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 17:08   Link #32
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Remember Natsu sometimes think before he battles such as knocking the pyramids to a lopsided position for the moon-light cannot hit the ice.

Spoiler for manga spoiler:
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 17:30   Link #33
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Not particularly. He's quite powerful, with enough potential to eventually be able to take anyone.

But in the mean time, he's still below the most powerful people in his world. Many of his fights involve tangible aid from his friends to turn the tide of an even battle, or outright teamwork to be able to defeat stronger foes.

Personally I find it rather fitting that a manga that has "friends are awesome" as a theme has such meaningful contributions from the main character's friends in battle. Some people take this as evidence that Natsu is weak, but I find that those people tend to not only utterly dismiss fodder, but also ignore that when you're roughly equal to a bunch of people, sometimes you'll beat them, sometimes they'll beat you, and some match ups are better than others.
But still some fights Natsu wins and he shouldn't have won them like against Gajeel
if good writing and luck is on his side he wins most of his epic battles
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 14:05   Link #34
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
*sniff sniff* ... My Dragon Sense is tingling...I smell a troll...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 15:18   Link #35
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
luck is on his side
Care to examplify?
Quote:
he shouldn't have won them like against Gajeel
Please do elaborate...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 16:18   Link #36
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Fairy Tail long outclassed Phantom Lord - their quality of the top 4 was significantly higher. I mean, Fairy Tail's 'A-class' mages took out Phantom's top S-class mages - if that doesn't show the difference in power, I don't know what could.

The reason Natsu beat Gajeel is simple - Natsu is stronger. Remember, he went through Phantom's Totomaru (Fire) and then got tossed around by Aria before Ezra psyched him up to go after Gajeel and save Lucy.

Why was he stronger? He's been constantly fighting against Ezra, Grey, Elfman, and all of them for years. Who has Gajeel had to challenge him in such a way? The Elemental Four? Maybe but they didn't seem like the type to challenge each other in order to get stronger - and given Gajeel's perchant for over-the-top violence, he doesn't make the best sparring partner either. There's also what they believe in. We all know Natsu believes in 'nakama' and 'the bonds of friendship' - it's what makes Fairy Tail what it is.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 11:46   Link #37
sho87
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Someone hasn't been following bleach lately
Ichigo's fights > Natsu's

Quote:
In the world of Fairy Tail, Natsu is a Dragon Slayer, i.e. the plot. Saying he doesn't move it is just absurd.
He doesn't move it, the world and guild doesn't revolve around him. Hell he brings least to the plot other than finding Igneel and being a DragonSlayer which they haven't gotten up to that point yet.

Quote:
Goku and Luffy fight -monsters- for kicks, they only fought for survival when they were 5.
Whats the difference.

Quote:
Robin was.
For good reason, her life basically sucked and everyone she ever loved betrayed her.

Quote:
Erza, on the other hand, wasn't. Also, Erza is like family to Fairy Tail, Robin was an unknown assassin with the entire world against her, and the only thing they got in common is that they were saved by someone.
Robin had no allies and nakama and was generally misguided until Luffy and the Straw Hats came into her life, also her character is much more written out better than Erza's.
Quote:
Erza fought her way up the tower, trying to save everyone, and ultimately Jellal as well. Robin just sat there, took the bait and prepared for death. You can't seriously compare the two arcs, they're just too different to even look at.
Yet like Robin, she's a total tool to Gerald and the Magic Guild, and is seeking a way out with Natsu. Yeah totally not similar.
Quote:
Goku: Alien sent to destroy the planet, looks to have fun, eat lots, fight strong guys and save the earth. No specific purpose in life.
Natsu based off him in every way. The original dumb nice guy fighter. Also Natsu rips off his Kaioken and Kamehameha.
Quote:
Luffy: Pirate aiming for world domination. While he has the whole "nakama" thing carved to his bones, he's mostly in goofy/eater mode and is weak most of the time.
Natsu's design and clothes looks exactly identical. Well part 1 wise. Looking and searching from something is something Natsu has in commen with Luffy. Also has a furry friend like Luffy.
Quote:
Natsu: A mage looking for his lost dragon mentor. Never loses a fight, seeks out the character of his enemies while fighting, the only thing in common with Luffy is that they both care about their friends. Oh yeah I can totally see how he's a god damn RIP OFF!
He lost to Erza and Shanks err I mean Gildartz.

Quote:
He ate etherion and almost died for his friend.
Spoiler for MANGA spoilers ahead!:
Luffy and Naruto already made self sacrafices to save friends by doing things out of character or almost dying.

Yeah.

Natsu is the main character yet he's the least developed one.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 13:08   Link #38
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Honestly Natsu Dragoneel is one of the lamest, plainest, uninteresting and cliche shounen heroes of all time because nothing he does moves the plot or brings something interesting to the story and all he does is fill space to meet the quota for a shounen fight or male main character when Lucy is the main character.

I also hate him because he's a rip off of Luffy and Goku in so many fucking ways.

Probably but Mashima only cares about tits and bringing magic guilds to Fairy Tail. Natsu just is the vocal generic voice of the guild since he's one demensional and boring not to be anything else.

Ichigo isn't emo, he's a fighter but also a kid with struggles. Even then, Natsu is just a blantant clone of Luffy's character with fire and Ichigo's hair style.

Thats like every main character ever created to be a shonen hero main trait. Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gon, Yusuke, Touma, Yukimura Saneda and japanese protaognist or character afflieated with fire.

Sounds like a certain straw hate pirate.
Those types of heroes only work when they have a large group of friends and is bland and stupid enough to lack any other character trait that would normally give them depth or purpose to the plot.

Natsu has no purpose, all he does is be the muscle, and the hero by default since Lucy is the one who is telling the story here and he's her cloest friend and the one who helped her find Fairy Tail to begin with.

Not really. Mashima is only good at hyping the villains to be punching bags for the main cast. Their speeches suck and rip off tons of other mangas.

Everything Natsu does, Luffy does which makes him a plaguristic version of everything Luffy has done. I think mashima traced Luffy's design with Natsu's to. And Natsu rips of Luffy's poses and facial expressions.

sounds like every arc in One Piece especially compared Natsu saving Erza with Luffy saving Robin.

Natsu's fights are the most poorly written I've ever read in a shonen.

Who is emo?

And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.

Only reason he's the main character because Erza is with him all the time and she's the reason this manga is popular.

Otherwise, this guy isn't the reason Fairy Tail is successful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*sniff sniff* ... My Dragon Sense is tingling...I smell a troll...
Please do not feed the Trolls

We thank you for your cooperation.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 13:29   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Ichigo's fights > Natsu's
Not much of an argument...Ichigo fights battles that have little to nothing to do with him, once he saved Orihime he could have simply laid back and let gotei 13 handle their war (after all, it wasn't Ichigo's war).
Quote:
the world and guild doesn't revolve around him.
Lucy came to Magnolia in search of Fairy Tail because she had read Natsu's feats in the sorcerer magazine. He saved Macao from the vulcan, he defeated Luxus and Gazille - this much is heavily related to guild matters, not to mention...
Spoiler for manga spoilers ahead:
He has always been there when anything big happened, so yea I'd say the guild revolves around Natsu, and a big part of Fairy Tail's world is the guild itself.
Quote:
Whats the difference.
Fighting people is always more dramatic than fighting monsters, there's a background to be layed out and emotional conflict at hand. Monsters are most of the time just beasts waiting to be defeated by superhero A.
Quote:
For good reason, her life basically sucked and everyone she ever loved betrayed her.
I won't compare being wanted and slave work in a tower because it's not the point, but it still doesn't change the fact that Robin's character was as emo as they get when her arc was building up.
Quote:
her character is much more written out better than Erza's.
I beg to differ. After her arc, she took a backseat once again. Hell, all of the strawhats did. Erza has at least one moment of awesome in every arc there is.
Quote:
Yet like Robin, she's a total tool to Gerald and the Magic Guild, and is seeking a way out with Natsu.
She tried to kill herself and take him down with her, just because she had a moment of weakness (or humanity, one might say) doesn't make her a "total tool", and what Magic Guild are you talking about?
Quote:
Natsu based off him in every way. The original dumb nice guy fighter. Also Natsu rips off his Kaioken and Kamehameha.
Natsu uses fire magic, not ki attacks like a certain four-tailed fox demon...I won't repeat myself as to why Natsu is simply worlds apart from Goku's stereotyped build.
Quote:
Natsu's design and clothes looks exactly identical
Natsu doesn't have a straw hat, a scar under his eye, he isn't skinny, he has pink hair and squinty eyes, he wears long pants and a muffler. They are not identical, let alone 'exactly'...they're not even alike.
Quote:
He lost to Erza and Shanks err I mean Gildartz.
Natsu and Erza's fight was interrupted by the council messenger, as for his other fight...
Spoiler for manga spoilers yet again:

Quote:
He also took a whole world against him -personally- and became 'evil' in order to save another friend.
Luffy and Naruto already made self sacrafices to save friends by doing things out of character or almost dying.
I believe you should give examples when trying to make an argument...I don't remember Naruto ever sacrificing anything at all. Minato saved him from death recently, he lost Sasuke after a desperate fight, he lost to Orochimaru by losing conciousness, I can really go on forever.
Oda has touched your point with Luffy's actions, but that is what defines Luffy as a character, while Natsu hasn't had so much in-depth development yet, but in his defence, Luffy's got an extra decade on his back.
Quote:
Please do not feed the Trolls

We thank you for your cooperation.
D'oh! Never mind, we're covering what we can, gotta keep the forum active Well, if the next post doesn't have actual arguments, might as well not answer a third time.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:58   Link #40
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Ichigo's fights > Natsu's
Are you seriouse?

Ichigo's typical fights:
1) Gets shit kicked out of him/ in worst case even killed
2) Barely even scratches his opponents
3) Suddenly we hear loud "KUROSAKI-KUUUUN!" and Duracel finally kicks into his butt
4) Suddenly for no real reason Ichigo comes back to life, is all healthy and kicks the bad guy like if he was nothing... WHA THE HELL HAPPENED TO GROUND KISSING HE DID SEVERAL SECONDS AGO???!!!

Sorry, but Ichigo's fights are the most boring I have ever seen!
Each time his fight happens you are like "Oh come on! Orihime, scream already and save the time for us!" and "WOW! That was... Getsuga Tenshou -_-"


Natsu also gets shit kicked out of him, but so far none of the fights looked that critical.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.