AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-05, 13:08   Link #281
VEE
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Send a message via MSN to VEE Send a message via Skype™ to VEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira Veera View Post
Can anyone tell me when does Wendy appear?????? GAAAHH!!! I WANNA HEAR SATOMI!!!
COnfirmed on episode 52.
unfortunately, she's using her moe voice. U should check out fairy tail thread, ppl actually find her annoying. Ahak, but the fact that she's still satomi, I'm gonna support her till the end.

and I'm totally agreed with hahaudon, satomi 's voice...in Ore no imoutou is so CUTE.
But too bad the character isn't cute enough. -_-""
VEE is offline  
Old 2010-11-06, 10:29   Link #282
keroro gunsou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
COnfirmed on episode 52.
unfortunately, she's using her moe voice. U should check out fairy tail thread, ppl actually find her annoying. Ahak, but the fact that she's still satomi, I'm gonna support her till the end.

and I'm totally agreed with hahaudon, satomi 's voice...in Ore no imoutou is so CUTE.
But too bad the character isn't cute enough. -_-""
Ummm, Manami is completely different character from Ritsu...
I like Ritsu rather than Manami. But each character have good point.
And It seems that satomi's voice fit to each character...
So she is good voice actoress, i guess.
__________________
keroro gunsou is offline  
Old 2010-11-07, 21:12   Link #283
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Satomi sung the ending to the latest episode (6) of OreImo. I can't picture Ritsu at all.
bloppyblue is offline  
Old 2010-11-08, 06:11   Link #284
keroro gunsou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Satomi sung the ending to the latest episode (6) of OreImo. I can't picture Ritsu at all.
yes, she sung... I agree with you...

Satomi as Manami is like different person as VA of Ritsu...
__________________
keroro gunsou is offline  
Old 2010-11-13, 01:40   Link #285
VEE
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Send a message via MSN to VEE Send a message via Skype™ to VEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Satomi sung the ending to the latest episode (6) of OreImo. I can't picture Ritsu at all.
Oh yea, gonna check it out.
I didn't follow the series, so might just wait for the official full version release.



Satomi as Wendy for me is really cute. Just slightly less energetic and soft.



Buweek.....it's boring lately.~~ because Ritsu 's no longer in action anymore
VEE is offline  
Old 2010-11-13, 13:32   Link #286
keroro gunsou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
Buweek.....it's boring lately.~~ because Ritsu 's no longer in action anymore
me too...

I want the spin off about Ritsu & Mio childhood.
__________________
keroro gunsou is offline  
Old 2010-11-15, 08:03   Link #287
Saphira Veera
Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Tainaka Residence
Can someone post some pics on Ritsu again? *Kitten eyes*
__________________

Sakura Kyouko
Saphira Veera is offline  
Old 2010-11-15, 19:54   Link #288
Taufiq91
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira Veera View Post
Can someone post some pics on Ritsu again? *Kitten eyes*
YOSH!



Spoiler for NSFW:

__________________
Taufiq91 is offline  
Old 2010-11-16, 03:10   Link #289
itzglez
♫♫♪
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Port of Galleon
that's just one hawt smexy tomboy =3
__________________
itzglez is offline  
Old 2010-11-20, 04:19   Link #290
VEE
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Send a message via MSN to VEE Send a message via Skype™ to VEE
Gawd, i got hooked up with Ritsu's song- yuuzora A ala carte.
She sounded really cute.
VEE is offline  
Old 2010-11-20, 08:05   Link #291
Excel
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I really liked her Let's Go! version, so cute!
Excel is offline  
Old 2010-11-20, 12:49   Link #292
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
I really liked her Let's Go! version, so cute!
The pace of the song suits her character upbeat and energetic.
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline  
Old 2010-11-20, 14:22   Link #293
Excel
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
The pace of the song suits her character upbeat and energetic.
Certainly! Makes me wonder: which songs match the other characters personality?
Excel is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 05:29   Link #294
Saphira Veera
Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Tainaka Residence
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Satomi sung the ending to the latest episode (6) of OreImo. I can't picture Ritsu at all.
OMG! Really? What's the name of the ending she sang in?? >~<
__________________

Sakura Kyouko
Saphira Veera is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 05:46   Link #295
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphira veera View Post
omg! Really? What's the name of the ending she sang in?? >~<
Maegami (マエガミ☆)
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 10:18   Link #296
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Anywhere. Just passing by though...
Send a message via Yahoo to Forte
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
Gawd, i got hooked up with Ritsu's song- yuuzora A ala carte.
She sounded really cute.
haha... Same with me... I can't stop listening to this song... Oh Gawd... Even it only took around 2 hours since it was downloaded to be the first in rank in my 25 mostly played... Beating No, Thank You and Tenshi ni Fureta yo!
__________________
Forte is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 13:08   Link #297
Sparvid
*hic*
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A Swede in Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte View Post
haha... Same with me... I can't stop listening to this song... Oh Gawd... Even it only took around 2 hours since it was downloaded to be the first in rank in my 25 mostly played... Beating No, Thank You and Tenshi ni Fureta yo!
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kon...raalacarte.htm

[insert speculation of whom she's singing to]
__________________
Sparvid is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 17:26   Link #298
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira Veera View Post
OMG! Really? What's the name of the ending she sang in?? >~<
I wonder if you or the other Ritsu fans here are aware that her, mio, and one other girl sang under the name "Triple Booking" for the OP single for Seitokai Yakuindomo .
__________________
Nanami Aoyama - Sakurasou no Pet na KanojoAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 18:58   Link #299
Micromonster
Tiny Menace
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where the pencils are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I wonder if you or the other Ritsu fans here are aware that her, mio, and one other girl sang under the name "Triple Booking" for the OP single for Seitokai Yakuindomo .
I was. And the B-side of the OP single is even better. Ritsu's VA really packs a punch there, not in her "moe" voice but in the actual "Ritsu" voice.
Micromonster is offline  
Old 2010-11-22, 21:33   Link #300
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Under a rock.
Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kon...raalacarte.htm

[insert speculation of whom she's singing to]
...Satoshi?

I refuse to acknowledge. That is all.
__________________
TakuanInc. is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
characters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.