AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-23, 07:31   Link #2001
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Now that G00 has ended, I think there is a high probability that the next gundam event will be the Gundam Seed movie. All I hope is that we must not wait until the end of Gundam Unicorn

Yeah, 2000 post

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm mmn, I want this 2000eme post >_>
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:34   Link #2002
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thousand Mistress View Post
You DO know that it's already impossible to have a 3rd GS series. Destiny had ended fairly well, of course, and as you can see, the war is over. What more can we expect in the third season? New characters and another war starting? Of course, I know you wouldn't like it.

So please don't ask for the impossible >.<

And oh.
Spoiler for language...:


And speaking of the GS movie, I am quite disappointed as you are. Up until now, Sunrise hasn't given any further or new announcements regarding the movie. And when was the time they confirmed they were going to make the movie? That was 2006 I think... >.>

If I can't control my anger anymore, I might have ranted on Sunrise for being so delayed... >.<
oh KLAC-ing yes i want 3rd GS or either these 2 ideas for next gundam tv series bandai, sunrise, etc you rather be reading this here are 2 ideas you really must do for the next gundam tv

1.a gundam version of kamen rider DECADE yea have all world of gundam, characters, etc appear in same series in the biggest crossover ever.

2. a gundam series with MAIN LEAD gundam pilot is a WOMAN come on we seen men's view from kira, athrun, amuro, heero, etc but how a female view yea let a woman get a chance to be the MAIN LEAD gundam pilot.

as long it got same vibe level than GS with as you got Chantal Strand as MAIN LEAD in it then i'll check it.



back to here how none of ya not going like NEXUS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-271GIsZU (yea NEXUS from wwe) to go at sunrise, bandai, etc for GS movie really where the (bleeping) fan interaction on it???
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:45   Link #2003
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Quote:
1.a gundam version of kamen rider DECADE yea have all world of gundam, characters, etc appear in same series in the biggest crossover ever.
yeah, then Kira becomes decade and creates a paradox.

Quote:
2. a gundam series with MAIN LEAD gundam pilot is a WOMAN come on we seen men's view from kira, athrun, amuro, heero, etc but how a female view yea let a woman get a chance to be the MAIN LEAD gundam pilot.
A third series from SEED should have Kira and Lacus' daughter as main character. and I want her to be VA'd by Megumi Nakajima. I could wish though.
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:46   Link #2004
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
This is why I hate myself whenever I become attached to a pairing in a series: there will alwaysalwaysalways be fanatics who try to ruin it for everyone else if their views don't coincide with their own. SEED ships can be particularly bad about that.
The only pairing I ship in SEED is Mu x Murrue XDD

Kira x Lacus is boring, Athrun x Meyrin is WTF, Athrun x Cagalli is okay, I guess, Shinn x Lunamaria is plain stupid (Dating the guy who wiped out your sister? The hell? D

No, you know who Kira and Athrun is meant to be with? D:

EACH OTHER! And you know it. K x A everybody!
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:46   Link #2005
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
oh KLAC-ing yes i want 3rd GS or either these 2 ideas for next gundam tv series bandai, sunrise, etc you rather be reading this here are 2 ideas you really must do for the next gundam tv

1.a gundam version of kamen rider DECADE yea have all world of gundam, characters, etc appear in same series in the biggest crossover ever.

2. a gundam series with MAIN LEAD gundam pilot is a WOMAN come on we seen men's view from kira, athrun, amuro, heero, etc but how a female view yea let a woman get a chance to be the MAIN LEAD gundam pilot.

as long it got same vibe level than GS with as you got Chantal Strand as MAIN LEAD in it then i'll check it.



back to here how none of ya not going like NEXUS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-271GIsZU (yea NEXUS from wwe) to go at sunrise, bandai, etc for GS movie really where the (bleeping) fan interaction on it???
I'm surprised that you actually remembered the main Gundam characters' names, and even typed them out correctly.

Whatever stupid rebuttals you can give, the whole Gundam franchise would stop all those maniacal ideas that you proposed.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:48   Link #2006
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post

EACH OTHER! And you know it. K x A everybody!
You're joking but t's probably the most popular pairing in Japan so...

Yaoi fangirl are scary
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 07:59   Link #2007
Thousand Mistress
#1 Dio fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sky Pirates Tribe
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Thousand Mistress Send a message via Skype™ to Thousand Mistress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post

No, you know who Kira and Athrun is meant to be with? D:

EACH OTHER! And you know it. K x A everybody!
XD
Hahahah xD As a yaoi fan here, I purposely agree.
I mean, this is everywhere. Sometimes best friends can't really be just best friends. xD
And the big deal is, the main focus is always with the two of them. xD

Oh, did I forget to mention that in some of the pictures and scans I saw over the 'Net, there are lots of them with only Kira and Athrun in it? XD
__________________
Thousand Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 08:01   Link #2008
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
I'm surprised that you actually remembered the main Gundam characters' names, and even typed them out correctly.

Whatever stupid rebuttals you can give, the whole Gundam franchise would stop all those maniacal ideas that you proposed.
these 2 ideas are not manic it just those ideas that gundam have YET to do list.

really besides give nearly they done same stuff & those 2 KLAC-ing ideas will be like new chapter to open.

besides i'm ideas for next era of gundam to SAVE it.
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 08:53   Link #2009
rakusukira
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
SEED was great!! DESTINY kind of ruined in.. SEED was the reason i began to be a fan of gundam and watch older gundam entries.. Destiny was just, meh! but SEED, no doubt, i think it was one of the best.. for me..
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 13:49   Link #2010
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
I would like to remind everyone once again that D-KLAC is a troll. He will not listen to your rebuttals, and he will not acquiesce to your pleas for him to speak properly in English. Just put him to your ignore list and carry on with your lives.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 15:32   Link #2011
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Also they have had a woman as the main Gundam pilot it was in MS Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket so any Gundam series that does it from here on out will be accused of copying it heck I heard people calling 00 a cheap copy of Wing because it had 4 Gundams fighting against the military.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 15:51   Link #2012
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Also they have had a woman as the main Gundam pilot it was in MS Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket so any Gundam series that does it from here on out will be accused of copying it
Except in 0080, the main character is the little boy. It will be different if both the main gundam female pilot and the main character is one and the same.
Quote:
heck I heard people calling 00 a cheap copy of Wing because it had 4 Gundams fighting against the military.
That's not really relevant in this case. And it doesn't really matter what some people might think as long as its executed well enough that the majority of their target audience accept the series based on its own merit.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 19:06   Link #2013
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
Except in 0080, the main character is the little boy. It will be different if both the main gundam female pilot and the main character is one and the same.
That's not really relevant in this case. And it doesn't really matter what some people might think as long as its executed well enough that the majority of their target audience accept the series based on its own merit.
I wouldn't be so sure Monstert anime fans especialy those for a large involved franchise like Gundam can be very fickle and I have seen what seems like a little thing turn into a big issue. But then again I'm not sure if it's a real issue either since the people I have seen making these comparsions of too much similarity between shows are mostly from the US and a few from other countries other then Japan so since it's all a secondary market complaint atleast that I have heard so it's doubtful anyone at Bandai would care anyways.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 21:00   Link #2014
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I wouldn't be so sure Monstert anime fans especialy those for a large involved franchise like Gundam can be very fickle and I have seen what seems like a little thing turn into a big issue.
There's still a difference between comparing 00 and Wing due to having "4 Gundams fighting against the military," as you put it, and comparing a TV series (possibly set in SEED universe) and a UC OVA simply due to the gender of the main gundam's pilot.
Quote:
But then again I'm not sure if it's a real issue either since the people I have seen making these comparsions of too much similarity between shows are mostly from the US and a few from other countries other then Japan so since it's all a secondary market complaint atleast that I have heard so it's doubtful anyone at Bandai would care anyways.
Exactly, even if there are "fickle" fans who complained, it still wouldn't matter. Case in point: at least the first half of SEED is often compared to the first half of the original series. And yet it was apparently good enough to warrant being the first AU series to have a sequel series (not just a movie/OVA like Wing received). And I would think that would be a bigger issue for fans than simply the gender of the main gundam's pilot.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 23:07   Link #2015
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I would like to remind everyone once again that D-KLAC is a troll. He will not listen to your rebuttals, and he will not acquiesce to your pleas for him to speak properly in English. Just put him to your ignore list and carry on with your lives.
hoi look i'm not just trying to see those 2 ideas could help for next gundam & also keep era of GS going for

1.a gundam version of kamen rider DECADE yea have all world of gundam, characters, etc appear in same series in the biggest crossover ever.

2. a gundam series with MAIN LEAD gundam pilot is a WOMAN come on we seen men's view from kira, athrun, amuro, heero, etc but how a female view yea let a woman get a chance to be the MAIN LEAD gundam pilot.

as long it got same vibe level than GS with as you got Chantal Strand as MAIN LEAD in it then i'll check it.

really IF they go for it keep the vibe of GS then era of GS will live on all-time.
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 00:13   Link #2016
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
There's still a difference between comparing 00 and Wing due to having "4 Gundams fighting against the military," as you put it, and comparing a TV series (possibly set in SEED universe) and a UC OVA simply due to the gender of the main gundam's pilot.
Monstert your arguements are logical, and reasonable however the segment of fans we are talking about are niether of those things so who knows how they will react and while I'm sure these fans are small in number they tend to be very loud.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 01:12   Link #2017
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Heero=Amuro wth You can't be serious. Amuro is not in "Mission complete" mode.
Although he can't be compared to Amuro, character-wise, Heero still plays the same role.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Athrun and Lacus....IIRC
Guess this explains the (hilarious) rumors of Morosawa cosplaying as Lacus, and her trying to to get her hubby, Mitsuo Fukuda, to cosplay as Kira.

I wonder would win the "Miss Mary Sue" contest? Lacus or Bella Swan?
__________________
Washu-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 05:51   Link #2018
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
Although he can't be compared to Amuro, character-wise, Heero still plays the same role.




Guess this explains the (hilarious) rumors of Morosawa cosplaying as Lacus, and her trying to to get her hubby, Mitsuo Fukuda, to cosplay as Kira.

I wonder would win the "Miss Mary Sue" contest? Lacus or Bella Swan?
Bella. Always Bella. Dear God.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 05:59   Link #2019
Amuro Ray
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
2. a gundam series with MAIN LEAD gundam pilot is a WOMAN come on we seen men's view from kira, athrun, amuro, heero, etc but how a female view yea let a woman get a chance to be the MAIN LEAD gundam pilot.

i wish they would animate Ecole du Ciel. There is your female lead
Amuro Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 06:17   Link #2020
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
@Washu: Bella wins by a lightyear. Lacus only showed Mary-sueness during Destiny. In SEED she was okay.
Disclaimer: If you ask the old members pre-wipe, I was pretty much a K x L fan. I'm one of the people who actually wanted Lacus more during SEED. Lacus in Destiny made me miss Fllay and in the process swayed me to my current preference.
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.