AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-29, 20:15   Link #141
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Even if they were given by her brother who says she can't be bonded with them when she gained her powers.
We don't know how the hairpins changed when she got her power from the hogyoku
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 20:19   Link #142
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
As a teacher, it embarrasses me that you still haven't grasped the fact that you are wrong yet. I obviously need to hone my teaching skills, or maybe you just require special instruction.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 20:22   Link #143
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Well as a writer I still can't believe you that you think that anything can happen in the story Tite can alter and make things like Orihime loosing her powers good or make her have her powers and she just took of the hair pins anything can happen


Oh and didn't you were a teacher Gin or are you Mayuri
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 20:25   Link #144
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
As a teacher
^^You seriously teach for a living Gin? I'm curious, what age group do you work with? Elementary level, junior, or high school?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 20:28   Link #145
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
@sayde

I teach English to non-native English speakers, which is why this is so very frustrating to me.

@secretfan



Now shut up about Orihime losing her powers.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 20:30   Link #146
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
As a teacher, it embarrasses me that you still haven't grasped the fact that you are wrong yet. I obviously need to hone my teaching skills, or maybe you just require special instruction.
Gin maybe due to your scientist background the words you are using are too complex.

OT: I agree, the hairpins are kinda just a symbol I mean if Shun Shun Rikka is the same as a zanpakuto then it shouldn't really matter if she has her hairpins or not she should be able to will them into existance, like Ichigo restored his broken sword in the Zaraki fight, or his shinigami powers.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 21:01   Link #147
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Even if they were given by her brother who says she can't be bonded with them when she gained her powers.
We don't know how the hairpins changed when she got her power from the hogyoku
I spent about a half hour searching for this damn chapter...

Chapter 228, Pg. 16

Orihime removed one of her hairpins so Hachigen could heal Tsubaki.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 01:56   Link #148
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
So like... how about Chad?

No one cares about his powers?

Not that I have to ask lol
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 01:58   Link #149
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
I just had to remove 2 pages of off-topic nonsense...'twas annoying. So discussion concerning Orihime's powers is now officially over. Please move on. Consider this a general warning for all.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-30 at 03:08.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:26   Link #150
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I just had to remove 2 pages of off-topic nonsense...'twas annoying. So discussion concerning Orihime's powers is now officially over. Please move on. Consider this a general warning for all.
thank you! finally! whew!
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:47   Link #151
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
So like... how about Chad?

No one cares about his powers?

Not that I have to ask lol

Who is Chad? ()
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:01   Link #152
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Who is Chad? ()
I think he's the dude with the affro.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:45   Link #153
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
I think he's the dude with the affro.
I thought he died after his epic fight with Yamajii (after taking off Yama's arm with his sword)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:58   Link #154
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
So like... how about Chad?

No one cares about his powers?

Not that I have to ask lol
I think they left Chad in Mexico Hueco Mundo. He's probably king of all hollows now because of the plot kai.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 14:20   Link #155
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think they left Chad in Mexico Hueco Mundo. He's probably king of all hollows now because of the plot kai.
Is he having babies with nelliel?
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 15:04   Link #156
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Listen. Just forget about any plot element having any actual depth, and you'll be fine.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 17:27   Link #157
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Listen. Just forget about any plot element having any actual depth, and you'll be fine.
Quoted as fact.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 13:19   Link #158
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
As a teacher, it embarrasses me that you still haven't grasped the fact that you are wrong yet. I obviously need to hone my teaching skills, or maybe you just require special instruction.
I remember you once said you were a scientist
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 15:24   Link #159
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Can't he be both? It just makes him more edjumacated and furthermore, more reliable!
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:52   Link #160
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Can't he be both? It just makes him more edjumacated and furthermore, more reliable!
Two jobs that good!! That is a lot of work and responsibility
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.