AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-01, 17:53   Link #981
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Hey guys hold up. Are we talking about FT or EW: GotD?
If it's FT, I can confirm that December has chapter 3 and January has chapter 4.

Anyway the following are all of the images in the December 2010 issue. They're the only ones I managed to scan today [it's gonna take me a while to scan everything we need because my guillotine is bloody complicated and I don't want to rush as I might end up destroying the pages--they are pretty fragile].

December 2010 - Pages 109, 114, 125, 129 and 131 respectively:

Spoiler for FT - December 2010 Images:


Now. Someone's gotta tell me where it's most preferable to post the rest of them scans if not here.
Is the third picture from a battle that's been discussed in the novel?
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:55   Link #982
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Is the third picture from a battle that's been discussed in the novel?
I believe that's the Mogadishu battle?

Unless it's the Moon Factory battle. Gah, I'm losing my grip on what happens when XD

EDIT: I actually have a question as well- the man that's on the floor in the pic of Treize holding Van back, I'm blanking- was that Van's father, or their grandfather, or someone else (I seem to recall a male nurse/aide or something...?) I'm trying to refind it in the chapter summaries and blanking ^^;

EDIT (again) : It's chapter 3 so it's in this summary: http://corpus-yaoi.livejournal.com/28530.html

Yup, It's the lunar factory battle.

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-12-01 at 18:05. Reason: Nevermind found the answer to my question.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:02   Link #983
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I believe that's the Mogadishu battle?

Unless it's the Moon Factory battle. Gah, I'm losing my grip on what happens when XD

EDIT: I actually have a question as well- the man that's on the floor in the pic of Treize holding Van back, I'm blanking- was that Van's father, or their grandfather, or someone else (I seem to recall a male nurse/aide or something...?) I'm trying to refind it in the chapter summaries and blanking ^^;
I want to say, it's probably the Moon factory battle because of the space Leos and two people are floating in mid-air. However, I'm wondering why there's a rifle lying on the ground.

It was a male nurse. I can't remember when it was revealed to be a nurse but I'm positive it's not a major character.

EDIT: I see you've found it.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:05   Link #984
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
However, I'm wondering why there's a rifle lying on the ground.
~Space Magic~
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:11   Link #985
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
~Space Magic~
LOL! Probably...

Peacecraft, I just downloaded the scans you made and all I can say is thank you. I've been craving detailed mechanical info on AC mobile suits for years and now, it's finally available.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:31   Link #986
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Another Japanese summary:
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/nama_k1/62051456.html

Confirmed that Heero assassinated Vingt, Hundert and Angelina?

トレーズの弟は母親もろとも暗殺されたのか。
そして、その暗殺者を殺したのはヒイロ。
なかなか面白い巡り合わせですね。

本当はヒイロとヒイロの実の父親も、
トレーズの弟・ヴァンの暗殺を依頼されていたのだが、
先を越されてしまったようだ。
そして母親まで巻き込むやり方に我慢が出来ずに、
暗殺者を射殺してしまったようです。

ヒイロが初めて人を殺したエピソードでもあるわけだ。

そしてMC022のヒイロはリリーナを殺すと言っていましたが、
それはリリーナも変わってしまったからのようだ。
どうやらリリーナもコールドスリープで眠らされていて、
ヒイロよりも一足先に目覚めたのは良いが、
間違った目覚め方をしてしまったみたいです。

殺す以外に方法はないのか?とか思うわけですけどねぇ。
it translates as

As for the younger brother of [torezu] the mother being assassinated also easily? And, as for killing that assassin [hiiro]. With very funny destiny shank. Truth the actual father of [hiiro] and [hiiro], had been requested the assassination of younger brother [vuan] of [torezu], but is, it seems that is crossed over ahead. And patience make the method which is involved to the mother, it seems that pips the assassin. It is the case that it is the episode where [hiiro] for the first time kills the person. And [hiiro] of MC022 said that [ririna] is killed, but because that changed [ririna], it seems like. Somehow, also [ririna] being neglected with cold sleep, one foot than [hiiro] it is good first to awake, but it is like method of awaking which you are wrong is done. Other than killing, there is no method? However with it is the case that it is thought, don't you think? the [e].

anyone goy any idea what this means? cause im reading it over and over and my heads not felt like this since poetry class (OH!! think of the the horror!!!)
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:46   Link #987
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_Uchiha View Post
And [hiiro] of MC022 said that [ririna] is killed, but because that changed [ririna], it seems like. Somehow, also [ririna] being neglected with cold sleep, one foot than [hiiro] it is good first to awake, but it is like method of awaking which you are wrong is done. Other than killing, there is no method? However with it is the case that it is thought, don't you think? the [e].
That's it. I'm having a cardiac arrest. T_____T
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:23   Link #988
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
That's it. I'm having a cardiac arrest. T_____T
make room for 2 T____T (weep!!)
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:31   Link #989
peacecraft
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Age: 26
Glad you guys like the scans!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Still, I think Deacon wants copies of the FT chapters as well? It would be nice to have more than one translation out there since kaijyuu_m hasn't been able to release of late. Either way, I think peacecraft will upload those chapters too.

@peacecraft Is that you, rewritten? O_O
Hehe, yep its me!
__________________
MAL http://myanimelist.net/profile/peacecraft
FT & Glory RAW Scans http://gloryoflosers.blogspot.com

Grandfather, roses just don't look good on me either. I'd look better soaked in the blood of OZ!
Relena Darlian, Episode 11 The Whereabouts of Happiness
peacecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:35   Link #990
Samiia
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Scranton, PA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_Uchiha View Post

And [hiiro] of MC022 said that [ririna] is killed, but because that changed [ririna], it seems like.

Somehow, also [ririna] being neglected with cold sleep, one foot than [hiiro] it is good first to awake, but it is like method of awaking which you are wrong is done. Other than killing, there is no method? However with it is the case that it is thought, don't you think?
I think it says that Heero will kill Relena because of how she has changed.

Also, referring to her as neglected is a very interesting word choice. It seems like it's saying the she was not properly frozen/taken care of while frozen, and that she was also incorrectly defrosted. Heero's awakening was done properly, but Relena's was muffed up? This is just what i'm getting from it.

I wonder her froze/awoken her? This monthly thing is driving me nuts!!
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:37   Link #991
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiia View Post
I wonder her froze/awoken her? This monthly thing is driving me nuts!!
Welcome to the club, love.
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:48   Link #992
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Hey guys. Here's the December 2010 Chapter. Cheers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rrvbrk3qrz3jbf2

MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 20:08   Link #993
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Hey guys. Here's the December 2010 Chapter. Cheers.
Thank you!
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 20:12   Link #994
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Cheers, Kitsoru.

LOL I just noticed. The image where Heero and Van/Vingt [?] are shaking hands... Heero is holding a Gunpla!! HAHA. <-- Yeah I find that amusing. xD
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 20:42   Link #995
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Cheers, Kitsoru.

LOL I just noticed. The image where Heero and Van/Vingt [?] are shaking hands... Heero is holding a Gunpla!! HAHA. <-- Yeah I find that amusing. xD
HAHA I noticed that! It's a Leo, I think? It looks like a Perfect Grade 1/60 size... Hah, a 1/60 Leo, like that'll ever happen...

Still, super adorable.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 21:02   Link #996
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Hey just wondering. When Van and Heero met, it was on Earth, wasn't it? And how old was Heero then?
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 21:43   Link #997
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Hey just wondering. When Van and Heero met, it was on Earth, wasn't it? And how old was Heero then?
It hasn't been revealed yet.

And thanks for the chapter.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 21:46   Link #998
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Hey just wondering. When Van and Heero met, it was on Earth, wasn't it? And how old was Heero then?
I don't think we have any details yet- but if I recall correctly, it was Summer of AC 186 when Aoi and Heero bumped into Odin, and when Odin died in Ep. 0 the year was AC 188- so.. he's gotta be between 6 and 8, I guess.

A whole lot of stuff sure happened in a short space of time x.x;
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:14   Link #999
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The land down under.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I don't think we have any details yet- but if I recall correctly, it was Summer of AC 186 when Aoi and Heero bumped into Odin, and when Odin died in Ep. 0 the year was AC 188- so.. he's gotta be between 6 and 8, I guess.

A whole lot of stuff sure happened in a short space of time x.x;
Oh. But did they say if Heero and Van met on Earth?
Coz in EZ it said that the boy codenamed Black Alpha [who is soo Heero to me] couldn't possibly be Heero because there was no record of him going to Earth prior to Operation M.

So if Van and Heero met on Earth [and Heero would be around 8 during that time], that means that it's possible that Black Alpha is Heero, right? And he was 11 by then.

Sorry. I know I'm fussing over something that might not even be relevant. But I'm just irked... they look EXACTLY alike and yet EZ claimed that Heero has never been to Earth 'til he was 15. What's with the tease. *eyeroll*
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:30   Link #1000
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
Oh. But did they say if Heero and Van met on Earth?
Coz in EZ it said that the boy codenamed Black Alpha [who is soo Heero to me] couldn't possibly be Heero because there was no record of him going to Earth prior to Operation M.

So if Van and Heero met on Earth [and Heero would be around 8 during that time], that means that it's possible that Black Alpha is Heero, right? And he was 11 by then.

Sorry. I know I'm fussing over something that might not even be relevant. But I'm just irked... they look EXACTLY alike and yet EZ claimed that Heero has never been to Earth 'til he was 15. What's with the tease. *eyeroll*
No, there hasn't been any mention about the details of Heero and Van meeting.

And just to note, Episode Zero didn't say he WASN'T on Earth- it said there's no record of him being on Earth.

There's a difference.
---

Unrelatedly, I was adding info about the Leo II/Chimera and the Leo IV/Gryph to the wiki when it occurred to me- Tallgeese's model number is OZ-MS00, and Leo's is OZ-MS06. So perhaps the Gryph and the Chimera (and some others?) will fill in OZ-01 through OZ-05 since those serial numbers are still 'free' so to speak? I hope we'll get more info...
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam wing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.