Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-02, 17:26   Link #841
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
She did. Not us.

Anyway, is there a girl that hasn't been groped yet by Rito? Makes a nice trivia question.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 17:51   Link #842
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
She did. Not us.

Anyway, is there a girl that hasn't been groped yet by Rito? Makes a nice trivia question.
Not sure but I think Mio(excluding Ringo and Celine) hasn't had any of the God Hand treatment yet, will need to check on that tho.

Well if I'm wrong on that account then I don't think any of the girls have escaped from the God Hands.

Altho Kyouko from the game world, she was the one that forced Rito that time and plus was not actually Kyouko herself.

but then I don't think we need to worry about the small details
Old 2010-12-02, 18:06   Link #843
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe I should have said girls within his own circle and not toddlers.

Damn it, TLR should just become a galge.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 19:28   Link #844
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
She also plays Suou Pavlichenko from Darker than Black season 2
It'd be really funny if she voiced Suou too (not that it'll happen, but you know.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-12-03 at 07:08.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 19:51   Link #845
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think Darkness, currently, is leagues better than the previous one as well. Although, I cannot deny TLR did seem a bit more promising in terms of plot at the beginning. So, you never know. They may solve the current plot rather quickly, and go back to the usual antics before you can say "boobs". Therefore, I'll enjoy the current plot, whilst having no real expectations for the future.
I also agree with the general consensus, so far it's excellent but as things can go south pretty quickly, I'm still cautiously optimistic so far. Really really hoping that they won't screw up though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post

I doubt Mea will be appearing, at least not by the end of Motto, mostly because I feel there's still enough canon material left for another 2nd OVA or even a 3rd TV series. Not to mention that the "Planet Mistletoe", "Festival", and "Hitman Black" chapters haven't been animated yet; all 3 arcs I see as being essential for the transition into Darkness since the first two have Momo and Yami interacting with each other while the third dives deeper into Yami's past.

Also, by the time Motto ends, only 3 chapters of Darkness will be out. The series probably still needs to build up about 2 years worth of chapters before an anime for it can be considered.
Agreed, there's still a bunch of stuff not covered in the anime, enough for a third season. So, even if we still need to wait years for enough material for Darkness, we still need to wait for the 3rd season first anyway. If there's still not enough material then, they could do a few OADs first to test the waters, the content of Darkness is a bit too risque for regular airing anime anyway (although with shows like Seikon no Qwaser and Yosuga no Sora nowadays, it got pretty good chances...the censoring in non-cable channels will be atrocious, though).

Quote:
Damn it, TLR should just become a eroge.
Fixed that for you.

But seriously, it'll make an awesome game. Simply have Rito agreeing to Momo's harem plan, and then we control two protagonist, first Rito with direct approach to the girls and also Momo doing the behind-the-scenes things, while advising Rito as well. 100% completion rate = all viable girls in harem. Too bad this is pretty much impossible...
Old 2010-12-02, 20:00   Link #846
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
But seriously, it'll make an awesome game. Simply have Rito agreeing to Momo's harem plan, and then we control two protagonist, first Rito with direct approach to the girls and also Momo doing the behind-the-scenes things, while advising Rito as well. 100% completion rate = all viable girls in harem. Too bad this is pretty much impossible...
So long as they don't skimp out on the harem scenes!
Old 2010-12-03, 04:40   Link #847
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Fixed that for you.

Eroge is impossible, but they could make a galge based on that premise. I'm sure it'd sell like pancakes even without sex scenes.

Hmm, looks like the raw still isn't out, while we wait for it, here's a few more interesting spoiler pics:

Spoiler for chapter 3:
Old 2010-12-03, 05:38   Link #848
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
She did. Not us.

Has Oshizu been groped yet? I don't remember.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 07:53   Link #849
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

*looking at the spoiler pics
Oh damn---this is going to be WIN for sure

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 07:56   Link #850
Freeter
beyond

Raw's out now.

Spoiler for ch 03:
Old 2010-12-03, 09:38   Link #851
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for ch3:
Old 2010-12-03, 10:51   Link #852
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for chapter 3:
Old 2010-12-03, 11:01   Link #853
justavisitor

How come I have a feeling that Mea's boss will be another 2 feet tall, good for nothing and ugly alien?? Yami thinks too much about that secret boss in my opinion XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 11:12   Link #854
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

PLOT? To my To-LOVE-RU? What a pleasant surprise. I have a feeling that the villain is either a bishounen wanted to rule the galaxy by doing what Momo's plan for Rito, or yes, an ugly alien with non redeeming qualities what so ever.
I hope for a villain with bishounen qualities maybe Sven yeah from Black Cat, just to test Rito's quality as a harem male character. Maybe having a plot where this villain tries to steal all Rito's girls by charming them putting Momo's harem plan into jeopardy. Something like that will make it interesting. Especially if Rito destroyed him by turning into girl and made him fall for Riko. And that will be hilarious.

Let's just see what will happen next as Mea should be Yandere for Rito in the future.
And Kudos for Yabuki, he really amazes me with his works.
Old 2010-12-03, 11:31   Link #855
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
How come I have a feeling that Mea's boss will be another 2 feet tall, good for nothing and ugly alien?? Yami thinks too much about that secret boss in my opinion XD
I doubt that will be the case this time around.

In the old series, it was said Yami was "Doctor Tearju's living weapon" and from the way Mea talks in ch 2, I'm guessing her boss was Yami's old boss as well.

So good bet we will see Tearju show up at some point(hopefully) and I'd also bet it would be the Tearju we know from Black Cat expect maybe a tad different.
Old 2010-12-03, 11:40   Link #856
justavisitor

let's hope you guys are right...the worst thing it could happen is, the real 2 feet tall boss shows up in chapter 5, got defeated in chapter 6, Mea slowly joined the harem afterward and another typical To-love-ru series all over again XD

To-love-ru wasn't bad, but let's try something new shall we XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 14:58   Link #857
marconii2002

english scanlation chapter 3 is out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 14:59   Link #858
Simonsy

well interesting story.

we have two characters each striving for a different goal and both centered around one vital character Yami

obviously we know the outcome in the long run, but it should be fun while it lasts
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 15:12   Link #859
Xacual

I really liked the look on Yami's face when Nana came to ask her if she had seen Mea.

Also it seems like Mea has different abilities than Yami which is interesting or maybe more powers since Yami implies she can't do a mind meld like Mea did.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 15:25   Link #860
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
In a surprising twist, despite the ecchi shown in the spoiler pictures, apart from that there aren't any more of that...which is good for me, quality over quantity. And the rest is dedicated towards the plot, feels good to see the plot starting to go into motion, the harem plan vs the darkness plan indeed...this chapter is mostly showing the development of the 1st graders (which somehow, is all alien beings) but I like the small touches as well, when Yami is pondering about her uncertain feelings who's there to comfort her but Yui Kotegawa herself, which as a tsundere also undergoes the same thing. Really can't wait for the next chapter.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen