AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-04, 09:13   Link #1
mimi9476

Can't remember the name

Hey, there was this amine that I watched a few years ago and I want to watch it again but i cannot remember the name.

It was in the future when earth has been attacked by aliens, I think they're red... Its about this girl that was living in a boarding school and her dad was this big shot in car racing there was this intergalactic race with people invited from all over space.

He was picked with his driver, this super buff guy in a leather-ish racing suit, and this other guy (her future love interest) who is like the artillery expert type guy ( he shot the gun from the spce ship/racecar).

Yeah, she sneaks along to prove herself to her dad cuz she wants to be a driver or something. Planets get eliminated as they go along and they get to the end and it turns out the race was to find the ultimate race and have a new master of the univers of something like that, its been a while so there could be some wrong deatails in there.

Well thats all I remember, aside from the factt the girl has red-ish pink-ish hair, the artiliry guy has like brown hair or somthing, the driver has long black hair and the dad, black hair with with/grey-ish parts.

Thank
Old 2010-12-04, 09:33   Link #2
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=1737
Old 2010-12-04, 18:17   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi9476 View Post
Hey, there was this amine that I watched a few years ago and I want to watch it again but i cannot remember the name.
Just for future reference, if you have other requests like these, you should ask them in this thread.
Old 2010-12-04, 19:12   Link #4
mimi9476

roriconfan thanks!!! Thats the one!
Closed Thread

Tags
alien attack, anime, future, remember