AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-28, 05:37   Link #341
Hisagi_Shuuhei
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I could be wrong, but from some TV spots it looks as though Ichigo and co are going to have to re-live their battles with the Espada in hell.
Oh dear God i hope not. Not the Szayel VS Renji/Ishida/Mayuri/Nemu/Dondochakka/Pesch Guatiche. How long was that figth? Like 10 episodes long?
__________________
Hisagi_Shuuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 11:20   Link #342
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi_Shuuhei View Post
Oh dear God i hope not. Not the Szayel VS Renji/Ishida/Mayuri/Nemu/Dondochakka/Pesch Guatiche. How long was that figth? Like 10 episodes long?
More 10 plus break then add 30 on to it

Quote:
Based on memory from the previous Bleach movies, I’m going to list some things which will without doubt be seen in this movie;
To me whatever happened in the previous ones happened. I don't care what this thing is like the one thing that I hope in this movie for is to get a look at what Hell is like that is what is getting me hyped up
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 11:28   Link #343
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
More 10 plus break then add 30 on to it



To me whatever happened in the previous ones happened. I don't care what this thing is like the one thing that I hope in this movie for is to get a look at what Hell is like that is what is getting me hyped up
From the teaser Hell looked like a bunch of white block put together...

My thoughts:

- Ichigo vs Ulq recap in the movie
- Protect Yuzu
- New guy helping/observing Ichigo's fighting with comments on his reaitsu/ hollow powers
- Some random air flying
-Fat side-enemies getting pwned by Ishida, Renji, Sado(any other side characters), after losing the first battle on "Earth"
- IchiRuki fans crying from happiness for pseudo "IchiRuki" moments
- Half epic OST
- Neat animation
- Kenpachi again... that's so stupid
-Hits, Rangiku umm.. Byakuya little to none screen time
- All captains/vice release Bankai/Shikai, fighting with some enemy goo-made monster
- Fire sword vs Zangetsu

Anyway ever since 2nd movie my thoughts on movies are somewhat biased towards "bads" of the movie rather than "goods".

Last edited by Aqua Knight; 2010-11-28 at 11:41.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 11:59   Link #344
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
From the teaser Hell looked like a bunch of white block put together...

My thoughts:

- Ichigo vs Ulq recap in the movie
- Protect Yuzu
- New guy helping/observing Ichigo's fighting with comments on his reaitsu/ hollow powers
- Some random air flying
-Fat side-enemies getting pwned by Ishida, Renji, Sado(any other side characters), after losing the first battle on "Earth"
- IchiRuki fans crying from happiness for pseudo "IchiRuki" moments
- Half epic OST
- Neat animation
- Kenpachi again... that's so stupid
-Hits, Rangiku umm.. Byakuya little to none screen time
- All captains/vice release Bankai/Shikai, fighting with some enemy goo-made monster
- Fire sword vs Zangetsu

Anyway ever since 2nd movie my thoughts on movies are somewhat biased towards "bads" of the movie rather than "goods".
Heh whatever man for me beside movie 1 all other movies were awesome. I am still looking at Hell ansd no it does not look alike a bunch of bloacks put together that is just stupid. Everything is built like that what about details. We are exploring a place unseen in the Bleach universe
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 13:00   Link #345
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
the degree of predictability IS high, true .. doesn't mean it can't be awesome


keep the usual Kenpachi please .. but I wouldn't mind trimming down some Hitsugaya in favor of Byakuya or Kyoraku
__________________
When we hunt, we kill
No one is safe
Nothing is sacred
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 23:23   Link #346
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Do not look it is a big shocker

Spoiler for SUPER BIG CHAPTER!! DO NOT READ IT IS SHOCKING!!:
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 10:45   Link #347
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Do not look it is a big shocker

Spoiler for SUPER BIG CHAPTER!! DO NOT READ IT IS SHOCKING!!:
Not really....I could tell that guy was up to no good just from the preview. And it's a classic Anime plot twist; or ANY movie plot twist, for that matter.

....And why'd you post it if you didn't want us to read it??
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 15:30   Link #348
Tori~Birdie
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kicking back in the UK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Do not look it is a big shocker

Spoiler for SUPER BIG CHAPTER!! DO NOT READ IT IS SHOCKING!!:
aha, I'm probs like the only person who just went WOW at that :P Makes sense I suppose, I mean Kokuto was in hell for some reason in the first place right??

:P but i still didnt see it coming :P
__________________
In the end it wasn't what I achieved that mattered to me at all. It was how hard I tried, and how happy it made me while doing it.
Tori~Birdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 21:05   Link #349
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Not really....I could tell that guy was up to no good just from the preview. And it's a classic Anime plot twist; or ANY movie plot twist, for that matter.

....And why'd you post it if you didn't want us to read it??
That so you all would want too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
aha, I'm probs like the only person who just went WOW at that :P Makes sense I suppose, I mean Kokuto was in hell for some reason in the first place right??

:P but i still didnt see it coming :P
Up in till this point it was said that Kouktoo died for her sister I;ll post the full scene soon it actually has already came out
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 22:51   Link #350
TensaZangetsu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
the theme song for this movie sounds EPIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC_ExSd6_xU
TensaZangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 12:05   Link #351
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
suddenly the 12th Dragonball Z movie came to mind
ugh. bad memories. >.<

altho now that you say it, ALL OF DBGT comes to mind with this movie.
Kookee2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:15   Link #352
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
ugh. bad memories. >.<

altho now that you say it, ALL OF DBGT comes to mind with this movie.
Now you guys are just being plain weird
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:42   Link #353
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Now you guys are just being plain weird
Weird is good; strange is bad.
The comparisons are warranted.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 14:30   Link #354
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
So looking at the latest chapter, looks like there's going to be a special databook published about Bleach's Hell realm.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 23:25   Link #355
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
There is already one in Japan
The Hell verse
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 08:34   Link #356
TensaZangetsu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
check out this epic slideshow of the movie out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJI6_G1oobI
TensaZangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 21:57   Link #357
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
New trailer up- http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/

Spoiler for Movie 4 trailer:


Spoiler for Movie 4 conclusion BE CAREFUL AS YOU OPEN!!!!:
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 04:43   Link #358
roriconfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Thessaloniki - Greece
Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Quote:
Spoiler for Movie 4 conclusion BE CAREFUL AS YOU OPEN!!!!:
Is this official or a possible fake? And if am to comment on that...

Spoiler for movie thoughts:
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 08:02   Link #359
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Is this official or a possible fake? And if am to comment on that...

Spoiler for movie thoughts:
But, of course, someone's going to stand in defense of the plot, saying "Well, I like it..."
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 10:25   Link #360
ukulelembo
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Is this official or a possible fake?
Spoiler:
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.