AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-07, 15:02   Link #81
LightMaster
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
Yep, they'll get lots of money. Oh and they'll save alot too, what with all those recycled scenes.


Seed had more than the original Gundam itself.
Don't know, don't care. However I do recall just watching the first MSG movie last night...and spotting the same sequence used thrice and one battle ...so let's not throw rocks in glass homes.
LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:39   Link #82
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Don't know, don't care. However I do recall just watching the first MSG movie last night...and spotting the same sequence used thrice and one battle ...so let's not throw rocks in glass homes.
Well, when I saw the series I recall seeing the same SHORT scene recycled once or twice about every 5 episodes, with about one in 3 times it was changed, unlike Seed which recycled the same un-edited scene about twice every battle as well as including it in the opening...
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:43   Link #83
justavisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
I hope we will have a new timeline...CE is already done, 00..from the movie spoiler, is also more or less complete...UC is better to be in OVA format as the new audiences don't know/don't want to know too many history about UC
__________________
Come and join Ranka Lee Fanclub !!! Join our club and you will see
1)Ranka pics 2)Ranka/Alto pic 3)Relatively Sane discussion about Ranka 4)amv for Ranka
To all old and new Sheryl fans:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:47   Link #84
LightMaster
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
Well, when I saw the series I recall seeing the same SHORT scene recycled once or twice about every 5 episodes, with about one in 3 times it was changed, unlike Seed which recycled the same un-edited scene about twice every battle as well as including it in the opening...
Nope, same battle...same move three times, to the credit of the staff they put something new on the end of the same sequence the third time! Contrary to that, don't recall a single scene used more then once per episode in SEED...besides the iconic Full-Burst in the last five episodes or so.
LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:53   Link #85
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
I myself prefer an all new series, you can do more with it, IMO.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:56   Link #86
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I myself prefer an all new series, you can do more with it, IMO.
Agreed. Something like Gundam X in terms of uniqueness would be nice.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:57   Link #87
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Nope, same battle...same move three times, to the credit of the staff they put something new on the end of the same sequence the third time! Contrary to that, don't recall a single scene used more then once per episode in SEED...besides the iconic Full-Burst in the last five episodes or so.
Not even the scene with the mobius zero (or whatever it's called) with those flying cannon things...
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:11   Link #88
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Agreed. Something like Gundam X in terms of uniqueness would be nice.
Since 00 brought in aliens, I think what they should do next, is create a Gundam series WAY outside our solar system. A setting dozens of light years from Earth. No need for aliens, but having different planets to fight in or around would be pretty neat.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:24   Link #89
Amuro Ray
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Since 00 brought in aliens, I think what they should do next, is create a Gundam series WAY outside our solar system. A setting dozens of light years from Earth. No need for aliens, but having different planets to fight in or around would be pretty neat.
like Ideon but with the Gundam theme?

yeah, i like that.





but i prefer a Ecole du Ciel or a Lost War Chronicle Series
Amuro Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 17:32   Link #90
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I hope we get a new AU 00 is done, UC has Unicorn and CE I have had enough of the main anime story to last a lifetime.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 17:46   Link #91
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I don't mind a new series. I would like to see a timeline where there is an interstellar war.

For CE, tbh, I would like for them to have the movie first than a new series.

For 00, I am not going to expect any new series.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 01:07   Link #92
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
how about a Gundam series with Metal Gear elements in it?
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 01:17   Link #93
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
What exactly would be "Metal Gear" elements?

Cyborg Ninjas?
Overly twisted and confusing plots?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 04:49   Link #94
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I like how someone just give me a bad rep because I said it will not be another 00 serie


I hope it will not be a new universe. I think we should exploit more those which are already here and I think it's time for a new CE serie.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 04:54   Link #95
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hot Non-Winter Place
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
how about a Gundam series with Metal Gear elements in it?
I feel like 00 have some of this already. Geopolitics, a non official paramilitary group, powerful super computer intelligences, conspiricy theory things, secret organisations controlling the world for long period of time.

Unless they try.............a Gundam as a normal armored soldier like the ARS Battlesuit from Vanquish as opposed to being a large 18M tall mobile weapon. That will give them more chance to imitate the in foot stuff from MGS. (definitely a weird out of the ordinary scenario though)
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:00   Link #96
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I feel like 00 have some of this already. Geopolitics, a non official paramilitary group, powerful super computer intelligences, conspiricy theory things, secret organisations controlling the world for long period of time.

Unless they try.............a Gundam as a normal armored soldier like the ARS Battlesuit from Vanquish as opposed to being a large 18M tall mobile weapon. That will give them more chance to imitate the in foot stuff from MGS. (definitely a weird out of the ordinary scenario though)
how about Gundam with Metal Armor Dragonar elements then?
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:01   Link #97
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I hope it will not be a new universe. I think we should exploit more those which are already here and I think it's time for a new CE serie.
AD need more expanding than CE.

Beside, if they actually want money, it's always safe to go back to UC.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:05   Link #98
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
AD need more expanding than CE.

Beside, if they actually want money, it's always safe to go back to UC.

And AD just end so it doesn't make sense to have another serie on it. The best way to make money is to have another serie in the CE universe. It's (I think) the most logical since the CE universe is the only one which doesn't have anything new since a long time.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:35   Link #99
wingzerosnuggles
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
SEED was released in 2002. SEED Destiny came out in 2004. And then there's the shitload of spin-offs like Astray and The Edge... It's only been six years. What are you talking about "long time?" Heck, G waited 16 years for its update, and it's just a retcon manga. Wing waited 10 after the EW special edition came out in 2000. It's just getting a novel and a retcon manga. I highly doubt they'd go back to SEED this soon and, if they do, I doubt they'd sink money in a new season. For one thing, isn't Morosawa still sick?
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 08:47   Link #100
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
And AD just end so it doesn't make sense to have another serie on it. The best way to make money is to have another serie in the CE universe. It's (I think) the most logical since the CE universe is the only one which doesn't have anything new since a long time.
It ended doesn't mean there is nothing to expand. By that logic we won't even have GSD.

If you want to talk about timeline that hasn't had anything new since a long time, there is AU. Beside, why would people think that many Gundam fan are CE fan? I seriously can't remember how many time the UC model kits get remake.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.