AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-07, 15:09   Link #941
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post

On the matter of ages, it is a fact that Momo and Nana are not yet old enough for High School and their transfer was only successful because the Director is an "easy-to-be-manipulated" pervert. Also, for a lot of reasons, I always considered Yami to be around the same age as Mikan - who is about 4~5 years younger than Rito - but now that I think again her age was never clearly mentioned anywhere.
Really? Yami the same age as Mikan? I've always thought she was older than that, closer to Rito's age.

The twins on the other hand? I've always thought of them to be more Mikan's age, maybe a year older.

Of course, this discussion does bring up something I've not really though of before. How old is Lala? I've always thought of her as the same age as Rito, though I'm not really sure anymore.
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:01   Link #942
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Really? Yami the same age as Mikan? I've always thought she was older than that, closer to Rito's age.

The twins on the other hand? I've always thought of them to be more Mikan's age, maybe a year older.

Of course, this discussion does bring up something I've not really though of before. How old is Lala? I've always thought of her as the same age as Rito, though I'm not really sure anymore.
Wasn't it stated that Yami's age was 24?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:15   Link #943
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Wasn't it stated that Yami's age was 24?
Once again, no. It was filler from the first anime.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:21   Link #944
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I wish it was though. Then it would mean Rito was gonna get an older girl

(Cause he's probably not gonna get Mikado genuinely interested in him)
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:39   Link #945
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I've always been under the impression they were 14 at most as well. Not sure why either.
She sure is knowledgeable and forward for a 14-year old girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I wish it was though. Then it would mean Rito was gonna get an older girl

(Cause he's probably not gonna get Mikado genuinely interested in him)
An older girl would be interesting. But I don't think it'll be Mikado. She's a spectator.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:48   Link #946
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Exactly. Even though Momo seemed to include her in her chibi vision for the harem.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 17:20   Link #947
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
One can still dream that Mikado will be apart of the master harem plan.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 17:22   Link #948
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Exactly. Even though Momo seemed to include her in her chibi vision for the harem.
Well, let's be honest here. All the members of the chibi harem is a bit too tall an order. Hell, even in the first harem pic there was one or two that are very unlikely.

Then again,from what we can tell, Momo is going to be aiming for every girl Rito knows. I wouldn't be surprised if Risa and Mio get included next time too.

And who wants to bet that Momo's plan for defeating Mea is to get her to jion the harem?
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 17:42   Link #949
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I wish it was though. Then it would mean Rito was gonna get an older girl

(Cause he's probably not gonna get Mikado genuinely interested in him)
Older girl would be nice, but what's the point if she doesn't look nor act like an older girl? Making Yami older than the rest of the cast wouldn't accomplish anything.

Here's hoping Tearju will show up and join the harem.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 20:21   Link #950
Equidistant
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Older girl would be nice, but what's the point if she doesn't look nor act like an older girl? Making Yami older than the rest of the cast wouldn't accomplish anything.

Here's hoping Tearju will show up and join the harem.
Tearju finally showing up would be awesome, but do we really have to relegate her to part of Rito's harem? I mean first Yami and now Tearju? Rito's a pretty big drop off from Sven.
Equidistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 04:07   Link #951
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
Tearju finally showing up would be awesome, but do we really have to relegate her to part of Rito's harem? I mean first Yami and now Tearju? Rito's a pretty big drop off from Sven.
True, true. In fact, I'll be happy as long as she shows up and get naked
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:00   Link #952
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Well the plot actually picked up with more focus on Yami, I'm excted about that part but a part of me is I'm feeling very sad with the way the first series ended coupled with Lala being brought down to a side character. I was hoping more development between Lala and Rito...

But Momo is funny whether her plan succeeds is going to be interesting though but she's too over the top for me compared to Lala.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:24   Link #953
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Well the plot actually picked up with more focus on Yami, I'm excted about that part but a part of me is I'm feeling very sad with the way the first series ended coupled with Lala being brought down to a side character. I was hoping more development between Lala and Rito...

But Momo is funny whether her plan succeeds is going to be interesting though but she's too over the top for me compared to Lala.
Does she need any more development? She's free to choose who she wants now. She also confirmed her feelings for Rito, and Rito returned her feelings. She's in the best position right now, and she's perfectly okay waiting for Rito to sort out his feelings for other girls like Haruna.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:46   Link #954
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Must be just me but my favourite moments of TLR was when Rito was sweet to Lala... Like when they went to find the lucky berry.

I'm wishing I can see more of that... More Lala moments even in the new series.

I find that unlikely since Lala is rarely the target for ecchi scences compared to the other girls.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 08:39   Link #955
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Must be just me but my favourite moments of TLR was when Rito was sweet to Lala... Like when they went to find the lucky berry.

I'm wishing I can see more of that... More Lala moments even in the new series.
I know what you mean, I enjoyed those a lot. Lala is my favorite of all the girls. But she has all the development she can get short of a solid relationship with Rito, she she kind of has to take the bench for a little while. She will return, don't worry.

I hope she helps Rito with some of the girls in the future, like Haruna.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 09:28   Link #956
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Must be just me but my favourite moments of TLR was when Rito was sweet to Lala... Like when they went to find the lucky berry.

I'm wishing I can see more of that... More Lala moments even in the new series.
I said that too a while ago. Especially now that they're officially together, it would be more meaningful to see such scenes between them.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:46   Link #957
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I would find it wasted if Lala completely faded into the background in Darkness, Yami as a main character is good it will add alot of plot and character development... Momo not too sure but well it I'll go with the flow with her. But sooner or later her enthics will get old at least for me.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 15:52   Link #958
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I know what you mean, I enjoyed those a lot. Lala is my favorite of all the girls. But she has all the development she can get short of a solid relationship with Rito, she she kind of has to take the bench for a little while. She will return, don't worry.

I hope she helps Rito with some of the girls in the future, like Haruna.
Yes, Lala and Rito's relationship has hit a wall for now. Their relationship can't progress unless Rito mans the fuck up. That's exactly what Momo is here for, she's the perfect coach for him. Lala is too clueless about love, seduction and sex to be of help to him.

I still wonder where the hell Momo learned all that stuff...
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 16:52   Link #959
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yes, Lala and Rito's relationship has hit a wall for now. Their relationship can't progress unless Rito mans the fuck up. That's exactly what Momo is here for, she's the perfect coach for him. Lala is too clueless about love, seduction and sex to be of help to him.

I still wonder where the hell Momo learned all that stuff...
Devilukean h-doujins?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 16:58   Link #960
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
The day I see Rito being the aggressor would be the day that I failed to notice the +18 warning on the cover beforehand...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.