AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2004-10-10, 03:55   Link #61
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Holy friggen crap your on lvl 460!!!!! How many hours do you have on this game? My Ash is on lvl 120 right now and thats with about 43 hours. My Marona sure is lagging behind on lvls shes only on lvl 53 *sigh* I really need to raise the speed on my characters as well, I'm fighting Laharl for the second time now and his spd is like 3-4 times faster then my fastest character.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 04:01   Link #62
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I just abused the failure title to no ends: simply make a short high lvl dungeon and confine as many people as you can, and bam, instant levelling for everyone else. When you actually want to use Marona in battle, just toss her the fastest DarkWeapon you have, and she'll be good to go. ^_^
Old 2004-10-10, 11:31   Link #63
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
I just abused the failure title to no ends: simply make a short high lvl dungeon and confine as many people as you can, and bam, instant levelling for everyone else. When you actually want to use Marona in battle, just toss her the fastest DarkWeapon you have, and she'll be good to go. ^_^
Err... I'm ashamed to say I have no idea what a darkweapon is.
Old 2004-10-10, 15:22   Link #64
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

i have about 45 hours logged in and my best weapon is this lvl 1000+ spirit staff i nabbed off this one guy and i was able to give it sum monster stats with sum good'ol lvl 500+ combo weeds and trees. now my marona is faster than both my Ash and Laharl, and on top of that if she has the staff equipped she can take Scarlet the Brave solo with no help at all... btw take note that my marona is like lvl 150... she just doesnt get the exp she needs off Failure dungeons

imo i think darkweapons are best suited for fast aggressive strats since like the description for it says, it will drop ur def and res. i'd rather be fast but still be a tank and can dish it out

edit- btw i go with Failure Dungeon with few enemies and around 11-20 floors, takes me about 30- 1 hr to clear depending on random events inside and i try not to leave till i reach the end for huge huge huge dispatch bonuses and for that random chance to get them dungeon only items the bosses may be equipped with
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 01:44   Link #65
Tommy
Mr. Prince

So how do you get the dark weapons? In the dungeons?
Old 2004-10-11, 02:14   Link #66
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

u can buy them if ur merchant's lvl is high enough, i think lvl 50+ will suffice but dont expect a DarkWpn to show up every time. it's hard enuff not being able to lithographs as much as i want with a lvl 100 merchant...
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 15:24   Link #67
Tommy
Mr. Prince

The dark weapons seem alright. The weapons that you confine to in the random dungeons seem alot better. Well their stats are much higher anyways.
Old 2004-10-15, 02:59   Link #68
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Just beat Mid boss, are there anymore events after that? I didn't see anyplace on the map that was tottally obvious to go to.

Edit- just found out through an online guide.