|View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Bakemonogatari character(s)|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll|
|2010-11-07, 12:15||Link #30|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Iwakawa Base
Araragi: he's cool... dunno what to say more, he's just likable somehow.
Senjougahara: very unique, she makes a perfect yet scary girlfriend.
Mayoi: her encounters with Aryaryagi, I'm sorry, I stuttered... are just too cute and fun to watch, plus she gives off some kind of tranquility I like.
Kanbaru: she's awesome and very helpful. Loved that scene where she stared at Nadeko with Araragi.
Nadeko: one of the cutest and most innocent characters I've encountered!
Shinobu: loli vampire... strong... epic past... DOUGHNUTS!
|2011-05-12, 02:32||Link #37|
Join Date: Apr 2011
1. Koyomi - this guy rocks, he's a huge pervert (nowhere near me though) and his comebacks are awesome, he's just awesome
2. Hitagi - Hitagi Shark
3. Nadeko - i want to hug her until she bursts into a bloody mess, then stitch her back into a Nadeko doll (aaawww, how sweet )
4. Meme - badass, talks in circles (hey, that reminds me of me )
5. Neko - surprisingly she didn't annoy me
6. Gendo Ikari - the fact that we don't see his face makes it even better
out of the entire cast i think hanekawa's the one i disliked the most
scratch that, she's the ONLY one i disliked
as for kiss shot acerola orion heart under blade-chan i guess i'm just not into lolis
Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-05-17 at 09:26.
|2011-06-02, 06:34||Link #39|
We live to make tomorrow
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Outer space
I voted for~
Mayoi Hachikuji and Suruga Kanbaru for being the two most interesting, entertaining, hilarious characters in this anime, and tips for having the best story arcs as well.
And an extra third vote goes to Shinobu, for being a badass lolita vampire mute.
I'd have to say my least favorite is Nadeko, because she's coupled with two of my least favorite aspects... sickeningly moe, and seductive...
But overall this was a great series, with wonderful characters, that managed to not be dull even with all the dialogue.
~ I love Mayoi!