AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-17, 19:01   Link #1521
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Europe - The Netherlands
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Bakuman has basically arcs in a single chapter :///
I almost always forget that Bakuman is shonen (Probably because of how good it is) and you are right, Bakuman is another exception where the author cares about the story and doesn't try to crawl for the next ten years so that he can have a job.
__________________
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 19:41   Link #1522
KuroTsuki14
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wonder Land
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
ROFL so true . It seems that they only care about a OgaXFuruichi pairing Where are the Aoi's and Hilda's love in all of that I Mean, it's supposed to be a shonen not a shojo for fangirls who love yaoi.

And yeah, I hope the anime will change that too. Btw, It's only an OAV or it's a serie ?
Sorry to say this but I don't think will change much, fangirls or I can say Fujoshi won't stop there, once it on Japanese TV there going to more Fujoshi at it since they not much anime for them to watch(to many moe/fanservice animes). But I understand that Aoi and Hilda need more fanart in the fandom, I find it sad ineed.

They don't care what demographic is it as long there some thing going on between 2 guys they'll continue slash them up and making more fiction, DJ, and art. Beside alot of Fujoshi love shounen because they more action, violence and badass guys in it un like shoujo there romance, not much action or badass guys in it.
I know this becuase i'm one of the girls who in this stuff.

Well you never know what will change once it aired, right?
__________________
Tsuritama is my new drug.
-I have poor English grammar, for give me.
KuroTsuki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:55   Link #1523
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
they only care about a OgaXFuruichi pairing
I see you're misinformed, most dominant pair would be AlainDelonxFuruichi
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 03:16   Link #1524
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I see you're misinformed, most dominant pair would be AlainDelonxFuruichi
I don't know, the OgaXFuruichi fandom been pushing and growing strong for awhile. I think they're trying to prove that they're the dominate fanbase.

*Looks* advantage OgaXFuruichi it seems.









What the hell am I doing to myself. My mind is being poisoned.
__________________

Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 08:27   Link #1525
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Well, maybe Oga x Furuichi at first, but I think when the anime get to Toujou I think Oga x Touou supporter will increase as well...don't they usually like main character x their rival / archenemy? Maybe even Oga x Miki?



Anyway, I need to balance my mind now....Aoi x Hilda, Lamia x Oga's Sister, En's Nurse Trio x that two other red tails member...
__________________
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 11:58   Link #1526
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTsuki14 View Post
Sorry to say this but I don't think will change much, fangirls or I can say Fujoshi won't stop there, once it on Japanese TV there going to more Fujoshi at it since they not much anime for them to watch(to many moe/fanservice animes). But I understand that Aoi and Hilda need more fanart in the fandom, I find it sad ineed.

They don't care what demographic is it as long there some thing going on between 2 guys they'll continue slash them up and making more fiction, DJ, and art. Beside alot of Fujoshi love shounen because they more action, violence and badass guys in it un like shoujo there romance, not much action or badass guys in it.
I know this becuase i'm one of the girls who in this stuff.

Well you never know what will change once it aired, right?
So you're a Fujoshi too ?!! *stay away from KuroTsuki* Don't worry, Ill help you to become normal again !!!



So Fujoshi is the japanese name for this kind of fandom ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I see you're misinformed, most dominant pair would be AlainDelonxFuruichi
WTF


The truth is that what really suprise me, is that there are pratically no Aoi and Hilda pictures on Pixiv. I mean, most of the time there are always a lot of girl pictures on Pixiv but not for Beelzebub

We need more Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda pictures
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 14:20   Link #1527
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Well, maybe Oga x Furuichi at first, but I think when the anime get to Toujou I think Oga x Touou supporter will increase as well...don't they usually like main character x their rival / archenemy? Maybe even Oga x Miki?



Anyway, I need to balance my mind now....Aoi x Hilda, Lamia x Oga's Sister, En's Nurse Trio x that two other red tails member...

Beelzebub most likely finish with Toujou arc so no Miki in the first season at least. And two wrongs doenst make one right, yuri doesn't make yaoi better - hetero is the way to go.

So more AoiXOga, HildaxOga or maybe even OgaxLamia(showed some tsundere features).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 14:56   Link #1528
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Beelzebub most likely finish with Toujou arc so no Miki in the first season at least. And two wrongs doenst make one right, yuri doesn't make yaoi better - hetero is the way to go.

So more AoiXOga, HildaxOga or maybe even OgaxLamia(showed some tsundere features).
Yeah, I was kidding, I know those yuri couplings are downright impossible anyway. Agree that those hetero couplings is way more likely, and I like those as well, although I don't want too much romance in Beelzebub anyway. I prefer ti to stick to comedy and action, if it's there then it's just for comedy or sweet/cute purposes, but for it to become a serious source of drama is really out of place in this manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
So you're a Fujoshi too ?!! *stay away from KuroTsuki* Don't worry, Ill help you to become normal again !!!



So Fujoshi is the japanese name for this kind of fandom ?
I'm not really sure about this, maybe someone else with more knowledge can add something, but as far as I know, it's the term for girls who likes BL/yaoi. The 'Fu' isn't for wife, but instead for rotten, no idea what the joshi means though, maybe women or something. So yeah, it's a pretty derogatory nickname to begin with. I may be wrong though, just learned this from OreImo episode this week myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
WTF


The truth is that what really suprise me, is that there are pratically no Aoi and Hilda pictures on Pixiv. I mean, most of the time there are always a lot of girl pictures on Pixiv but not for Beelzebub

We need more Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda pictures
Hopefully with the anime, this can be rectified
__________________
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 17:17   Link #1529
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Little batch of sigs for Beelzebub

Still few weeks and finally the anime is on, really hope for a good dubbing, cause this series is awesome:

Spoiler for cause i like cover them:
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 17:38   Link #1530
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
I prefer ti to stick to comedy and action, if it's there then it's just for comedy or sweet/cute purposes, but for it to become a serious source of drama is really out of place in this manga.
You can still have comedy romance with sweet/cute moments and all .

Quote:
I'm not really sure about this, maybe someone else with more knowledge can add something, but as far as I know, it's the term for girls who likes BL/yaoi. The 'Fu' isn't for wife, but instead for rotten, no idea what the joshi means though, maybe women or something. So yeah, it's a pretty derogatory nickname to begin with. I may be wrong though, just learned this from OreImo episode this week myself
Thanks and yes we learn a lot from animes


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Little batch of sigs for Beelzebub

Still few weeks and finally the anime is on, really hope for a good dubbing, cause this series is awesome:

Spoiler for cause i like cover them:
Thanks for these sig Tjaard


If there is someone who is really good at drawing and if you're reading this thread, please can you make us some fan art of Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda ?

Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-21, 05:21   Link #1531
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Thanks for these sig Tjaard

If there is someone who is really good at drawing and if you're reading this thread, please can you make us some fan art of Aoi, Hilda, OgaXAoi and OgaXHilda ?
Np, i like making some of them for Beel

You need to wait when the anime is aired, after surely you'll see fan art everywhere
__________________

Last edited by Tjaard; 2010-12-21 at 10:25.
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 11:06   Link #1532
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
So, new batch of Beel for today

This is the one before the last batch for Beelzebub, cause lack of immy and don't want use always scan of the manga and color them sometimes too, so when the anime is aired probably more fan-art is on:

Spoiler for cause i like cover them:
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 22:27   Link #1533
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Spoiler for 91:
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:46   Link #1534
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
At first I thought Bel found a stone with a dick but it was a pacifier.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:50   Link #1535
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Its cute that Aoi is dressed like she's going on a date with Oga

Oga shouldn't have a problem breaking that rock right? I mean he's been putting people through concrete since before he met Baby B
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 00:43   Link #1536
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
A good chapter. Aoi is as cute as ever I like how she dressed just for Oga Kouta is really an evil baby. It's Beel rival !! And Furuichi, don't tell me we will have a FuruichiXLamia realtionship ....


About the rock, I don't know if it will that easy for Oga. I mean, it's still a rock after all
__________________
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 00:50   Link #1537
Aesthetic Shampoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Hehe, funny chapter
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 04:38   Link #1538
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Poor Furuichi, eternally misunderstood Best page was definitely the last one, wonder how things work out for the four krillins...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 05:25   Link #1539
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
"I feel a bit ashamed of this happy feeling" - *LOL*

Aoi FTW
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 05:28   Link #1540
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
"Four Krillin Bros." Genius.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.