AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Amagami SS

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 35 45.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 22.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 11.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.30%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.30%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.30%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.30%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-25, 05:28   Link #61
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
I am also convinced Risa told the whole truth. She's just a purehearted person (okay, she's a bit extreme too) who used unorthodox means to protect the man she loved.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is online now  
Old 2010-12-25, 06:57   Link #62
Gault
inc_mplete
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney Australia / Taiwan
Age: 25
Hi Risa... have you been watching too many Korean Dramas?

Lovely Episode , since its Amagami SS is finnished Tsukasa still tops it all for me

I will miss this show VERY VERY dearly , now I want Tsukasa Figmas and Nendoroids
Gault is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 07:56   Link #63
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
To consider Risa evil or not really depend on what happened two years ago and if you believe her or not. If you believe her then she's not really eveil but if you don't then she is. Personnaly, I don't think it's a lie mainly because this episode is called "Truth".
Even if you believe her, she is, at the very least, severely misguided. Couldn't she have settled everything years ago?

Quote:
Futhermore, for me it's really strange for this girl (Makihara)to talk so casually to Junichi.
It probably means she wasn't serious about him. OTOH, she doesn't feel guilty either.
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 07:57   Link #64
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
So all the misery he got in the last two years was all caused by her? Oh thats fine, it's all because you wouldn't drink your milk...
__________________

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-12-25 at 14:55. Reason: Edited for content.
Zeroryoko1974 is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 08:32   Link #65
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
So all the misery he got in the last two years was all caused by her?
And his incredibly fragile ego. When you think of it like that, maybe they do go well together.
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 09:06   Link #66
Bombo
TSF Fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Good thing with this episode explain what happen in two years ago and risa was protecting him all the times ...I really dislike her tbh .
Bombo is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 09:07   Link #67
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Wasn't it so that in the game, Tsukasa was the only girl who Risa did NOT manage to deceive? I think I once read so in a spoiler sheet.
Mentar is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 13:15   Link #68
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
All I know is if I were Junichi, I'd be locking my doors at night with Risa around.
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 13:39   Link #69
Ushima
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The computer :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
All I know is if I were Junichi, I'd be locking my doors at night with Risa around.

WHAT?! no way! Hang a sign outside your window (where she'd be stalking you from) that says "Come on in, the window's open...also, turn this note around." *turns note around* "there's a rule to my room; No pants. "


...but you should probably set up a code with Risa...like..randomly walk up to her and tell her "45-12-11" ..then walk off. She'd be confused, but knowing Risa, she'd totally remember it if it was from her stalkee. Then have a lock on your window. She'd be like.."uhh...idk the combination...*realization* HOLY CRAP HE TOTALLY TOLD ME THE CODE!!!!"

...then she unlocks the window, follows the "no pants" rule, and snuggle into bed with me...ahhh.........then she'd be hella confused and angry to find Rihoko there..aheh...'


Either way!!! To those saying "Risa is evil" all i have to say is this; Yes and no

As a wise friend told me; Love is a battlefield! You dont play nice in battlefields! You have to TAKE DOWN your enemy! To take down an enemy, you have to use some evil! BUT, she only does these evil things out of LOVE. I believe she follows the "greater good" rule! The greater good means you'll do bad things, for the thing that's MOST important! She doesn't focus on little goals, no...no she focuses on her BIGGEST goal, and that goal is to get with her man! therefore, causing her sabotage raids to be activated.



My friend and I have 2 different opinions in the women in Amagami. He loves Tsukasa, and I love Rihoko. meaning;

his #1 is Tsukasa
my #1 is Rihoko.

Someone on here told me that those two were THE COMPLETE OPPOSITES, and i couldn't agree more. However, this is another feeling me and my friend have.

Risa is BOTH our #2. So we sat down and pondered over this while watching the episode a second time...then we had a realization. Risa is 2 way mixture of both Rihoko and Tsukasa! We were like "GASP!!!!!!" then we also realized that that's why we bot loved her and put her as our #2.


So this is why, Risa is one of the best in this show. Even if she only had 1 ep. Just think of what we would've felt if they gave her 4 eps like all the other girls! GAAAAAHH!!!! The possibilities are endless!!!

...so yeah...that's how i feel. Im glad i could get that all out
__________________
Ushima is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:13   Link #70
Echoes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In line to confess his sins.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
All I know is if I were Junichi, I'd be locking my doors at night with Risa around.
Not only would I not lock it, I'd risk being robbed by not even closing it.

Is it wrong for me to have Risa as my favorite girl of the series? While I can agree with her being misguided, and arguably very selfish, I just can't get over how adorable she is. And her voice; oh God, that voice. She was also the most appealing character visually to me. Absolutely gorgeous hair.

Moving on to some final thoughts on this series. It had its ups and downs. They started off strong, I thought, with some originality and a mesmerizing female lead, but the show didn't consistently keep this level of greatness. However, especially considering the genre from which it hails, I thought it was a good show all around. Even when it wasn't great, it was still good and enjoyable. The character designs and use of more realistic hair colors really worked for me; there was some subtlety to many of the characters' beauty. They weren't all in-your-face moe. Not that I have anything against conventional moe designs, but it's refreshing to see something different once in a while.
__________________
Echoes is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:17   Link #71
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Sure, think with the little head and leave the door unlocked. Maybe you'd feel differently if you'd seen the cage with the three skeletons inside Risa's house...
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:19   Link #72
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
All I know is if I were Junichi, I'd be locking my doors at night with Risa around.
You horrible person.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:28   Link #73
kaiser501
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thumbs up Excellent !

I think it's was excellent

Just the last episode 25 is Average because it's not like the other girls stories.
Yeah it's one episode but there is no story how to be his girlfriend..
but the series however is still Excellent !
kaiser501 is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:29   Link #74
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You horrible person.
Yes, I'm horrible for not wanting to be be bound and gagged with both my ankles shattered!
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:31   Link #75
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Yes, I'm horrible for not wanting to be be bound and gagged with both my ankles shattered!
masochist

I wonder what is her workout plan to get her chest bigger. Risa sure can be very open about these topics.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:33   Link #76
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Rift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Moving on to some final thoughts on this series. It had its ups and downs. They started off strong, I thought, with some originality and a mesmerizing female lead, but the show didn't consistently keep this level of greatness. However, especially considering the genre from which it hails, I thought it was a good show all around. Even when it wasn't great, it was still good and enjoyable.
Haruka was the "bait" for this series. In fact her arc had the highest rating in the series(episode 3 is 3.4%) and the lowest was during Rihoko's arc *facepalm...poor Rihoko T_T

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...-ranking?pg=29
grandchaosSR is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:35   Link #77
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
masochist
Um - no. Actually, the masochist would be the one who would enjoy that experience, not the one who'd lock the door.

If I were Junichi, I'd want to make sure there was nothing strange about Risa's cell phone...
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:39   Link #78
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Yes, I'm horrible for not wanting to be be bound and gagged with both my ankles shattered!
She's not even that bad at all. Easily taking it to the extreme there, just a little.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 14:52   Link #79
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Sure, think with the little head and leave the door unlocked. Maybe you'd feel differently if you'd seen the cage with the three skeletons inside Risa's house...
Come, now. You know she's got no such thing.

...

Junichi's totally going to be her first.
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2010-12-25, 15:05   Link #80
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Come, now. You know she's got no such thing.

...

Junichi's totally going to be her first.
Her first kill? You could be right there, I admit.

I'm just having fun with this, believe me - I don't take that episode too seriously. I just find humor in how readily people are forgiving some pretty aberrant behavior because she's cute (not least Junichi himself). If nothing else she let him suffer and be a loner for two years because she didn't tell him what Makihara had planned for him - and that's a best-case scenario for what she did. Given that she spent the next two years playing a game of deception and destroying any social life Junichi might have had, I'm not sure why anyone would assume she's capable of telling the truth about anything.

I'm not saying she's Yuno Gasai, really just having a laugh - this isn't that kind of story. But Yuno's pretty cute, too...
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.