AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-27, 10:12   Link #101
story
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
how to get the Houkago Live! psp game

how to get the Houkago Live! psp game anyone know where i can get it in singapore ???
story is offline  
Old 2010-10-27, 21:55   Link #102
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by story View Post
how to get the Houkago Live! psp game anyone know where i can get it in singapore ???
Here you go.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-...kago+Live.html
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2010-11-27, 11:29   Link #103
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
YESS!! I finally cleared all the songs and got the swimsuits!! Yay!!

Though does anyone know how you can make it so you can watch the videos in your albums? So far they are locked and you have to go back to the main screen and select the items on the right characters to see them again.

Its a real hassel. Do you have to clear the game on 100% or something to unlock that feature?
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline  
Old 2010-11-28, 06:50   Link #104
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
YESS!! I finally cleared all the songs and got the swimsuits!! Yay!!

Though does anyone know how you can make it so you can watch the videos in your albums? So far they are locked and you have to go back to the main screen and select the items on the right characters to see them again.

Its a real hassel. Do you have to clear the game on 100% or something to unlock that feature?
If I remember correctly...the events that you see the chibi versions are reenacting still require those particular items.

Best place to look for answers for this is gamefaqs.com

Also the real big hassle is trying to get all the MC voices for each character. I'm at 99 percent and I'm only missing 2 MC voices ><
Hayate22 is offline  
Old 2010-11-28, 23:00   Link #105
kyoyagami911
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Finally completed the game like 2 days ago, it really took me some time to get all the MCs.
kyoyagami911 is offline  
Old 2010-12-09, 10:57   Link #106
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Managed to (somehow) get all the costumes you can get with songs...

But does anyone know how to get the "??????????" entries in both Mio and Ritsu's list of costumes?
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline  
Old 2010-12-15, 10:48   Link #107
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Been playing this again. Damn, I still can't tap the D-Pad fast enough to do any fast songs with Mio.
Qikz is offline  
Old 2010-12-15, 22:00   Link #108
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Ask someone who is good at playing Guile in Street Fighter 4 to help you beat Mio-chan's levels.

Cos ONLY a person who is insanely good with his or her left hand can pull off an inhumanely difficult move like Guile's Ultra Combo.
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline  
Old 2010-12-26, 21:37   Link #109
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
Lefty over here ^.^
I have this game, and to me, Mio is the easiest person to play as!
Any of you guys speak Japanese? I am learning...slowly...but I really am clueless what there is to do outside of playing the songs ^.^'
Frizo is offline  
Old 2010-12-27, 00:17   Link #110
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizo View Post
Lefty over here ^.^
I have this game, and to me, Mio is the easiest person to play as!
Any of you guys speak Japanese? I am learning...slowly...but I really am clueless what there is to do outside of playing the songs ^.^'
Well... you could collect their costumes (also by playing the songs, though ) and then make your own PV, or view the events between characters. Here's a menu translation
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline  
Old 2010-12-27, 13:45   Link #111
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Well... you could collect their costumes (also by playing the songs, though ) and then make your own PV, or view the events between characters. Here's a menu translation


Domo arrigato!
(Thank you very much!)

Last edited by Frizo; 2010-12-27 at 14:01.
Frizo is offline  
Old 2011-01-10, 18:04   Link #112
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
Ughhhh... I simply cannot get the A with Mio on Fude Pen Buru Pen. I may be a lefty, but it is still too hard :X
Frizo is offline  
Old 2011-01-10, 18:50   Link #113
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizo View Post
Ughhhh... I simply cannot get the A with Mio on Fude Pen Buru Pen. I may be a lefty, but it is still too hard :X
I think you should've known this, but just in case: listen to the rhythm of the song instead of memorizing the button presses.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline  
Old 2011-01-10, 22:04   Link #114
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Even harder (impossible, point in fact) is getting the 80 hit combo you need on "Don't Say Lazy" on HARD with Mugi-chan that you need to get the Bunny Ears.
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline  
Old 2011-01-10, 22:58   Link #115
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Even harder (impossible, point in fact) is getting the 80 hit combo you need on "Don't Say Lazy" on HARD with Mugi-chan that you need to get the Bunny Ears.
Ah, pretty true indeed. That song's real killer x_x the hardest part is near the end of the song, many people failed achieving a perfect play because of that
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline  
Old 2011-01-12, 13:59   Link #116
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Even harder (impossible, point in fact) is getting the 80 hit combo you need on "Don't Say Lazy" on HARD with Mugi-chan that you need to get the Bunny Ears.
I did it Only need an A for Ritsu now, so I can get all the Summer Costumes Ehh, I know there is still Summer-A to get

Oh jeez, what fun to do that. I don't have 'Don't Say Lazy' unlocked yet, I try to get all A's on one song on normal before going to the next. After I get all A's on normal, I'll go for hard.
Frizo is offline  
Old 2011-01-26, 19:09   Link #117
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
I don't know why everyone is hating on Mio in this game
'I hate Mios parts'
Maybe it's because I'm a lefty, but personally, I hate Ritsus' parts the most in this game. I don't know why, It takes me forever to get A's with her.
Frizo is offline  
Old 2011-01-26, 19:28   Link #118
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizo View Post
I don't know why everyone is hating on Mio in this game
'I hate Mios parts'
Maybe it's because I'm a lefty, but personally, I hate Ritsus' parts the most in this game. I don't know why, It takes me forever to get A's with her.
You can say that they're not used to utilize their left hand but another factor might be that the D-pad of their PSP is kinda broken (maybe from too much playing fighting game or something, lol).

Well, the unique thing about this game is that the control kinda resembles how to play the instruments (excepting Yui maybe). For example is Azusa's part which requires us to hold the button with the left hand while pressing with the right hand (just like how to play guitar with the left hand holding the chords). Ritsu's part requires us to switch the left and right part alternatively just like playing drums

I personally thought that Azusa's part is the hardest.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline  
Old 2011-01-26, 20:17   Link #119
Frizo
Say what?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
You can say that they're not used to utilize their left hand but another factor might be that the D-pad of their PSP is kinda broken (maybe from too much playing fighting game or something, lol).

Well, the unique thing about this game is that the control kinda resembles how to play the instruments (excepting Yui maybe). For example is Azusa's part which requires us to hold the button with the left hand while pressing with the right hand (just like how to play guitar with the left hand holding the chords). Ritsu's part requires us to switch the left and right part alternatively just like playing drums

I personally thought that Azusa's part is the hardest.

I think its using both for Ritsu is what kills it for me.
The notes are so close together...
too close.
(For FUDE PEN BORU PEN, GOD ALL I CAN GET ON THIS IS A C)

EDIT: Minutes after posting this I achieved a B. Almost there...

DOUBLE EDIT: WOOO GOT AN A

Last edited by Frizo; 2011-01-26 at 23:46.
Frizo is offline  
Old 2011-01-26, 23:29   Link #120
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Who's the easiest K-on character to use here?

Here's my Rank Easiest to Hardest


Easiest


Tsumugi - probably because I took piano lessons when I was a kid and most of the time she has mostly long presses rather than continues button tapping.

Mio - directional buttons as a fighting gamer gotten use to the D-pad one reason it's a little easy for me to use her.


Average

Ritsu - managing the drums beatings you can get the tune of the song and time it with the button press.

Yui - some of the button presses most especially on some songs are too fast and hard to time, but still manageable since her pattern is quite repeatative.

Hardest

Asusa - she has to take the cake on my sore thumbs. Man being a rhythm guitar you have long presses with timed button presses while some songs are too fast I mix up the buttons.


Also btw because of this game. I wasn't really into Tsumugi, but with this game I liked her more.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.