AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-28, 15:35   Link #2201
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Well hey the Eagles have a good enough backup QB that coupled with what they got could still play consistently, but I won't deny that Vick carries the team through many of the tough games. Still bringing the Eagles into this doesn't change my assesment on the Saints. A great QB/coach combination that makes a sub-par offense great, along with a D that is really only playing well when they create turnovers and you sum up the Saints. That was my thoughts of them last year and it hasn't changed this year. It is not like I will be surprised if they win the Superbowl again, I'm just not confident in them making it.

Heck this is the NFL where a team can get to the superbowl with nothing, but a good D and kick returner (bears). I'm not doubting the Saints abilities to win against any team, I just don't think they will make it against the other tough teams in the playoffs. Again I won't be surprised if they do though.



You're very intense with your comments in a way that really rubs people the wrong way. I honestly have nothing against the Saints, but really your "poetic" rampages on these forums, while great in some sense have gotten irritating at this point. Not that you have ever been overly hostile to me at any point that I can tell, I don't consider my altercations with you to be of the "trash talking" sense, yet some people, like Samari, I think you could try and tone it down a bit, so these heated afairs don't keep popping up every other post.

You should also try to stop this nonsensical loop as well Samari, just let it die.



^You don't have a top 5 offense in the NFL 6 consecutive years without some exceptional offensive players besides the QB...So I call shenanigans all that point, but...

The truth is almost everybody in this thread are Saints-haters...Before I even boasted this offseason people were calling us a fluke...I'm just gonna defend myself if people give me $hit...It just so happens I do it better than most so it comes off a bit brazen, but in all honesty it's words on a message board to me and I say mostly everything with a smirk and a snark rather than a violent curl of the lip...I really don't see where I'm doing anything wrong, if we loss last night no doubt I'd be getting the grief right now...I'll admit ever since that flamewar with Biff I've been a bit more stark in defending my team, but in a trashtalk sense ain't nobody go call me out in a Football thread...


Nevertheless your points aren't completely invalid and I will strive to be a bit more reserved in rebuttal verses all this hate against my team...But c'mon bro I couldn't let a botched Megatron pic go to waste^^...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 15:43   Link #2202
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post

You should also try to stop this nonsensical loop as well Samari, just let it die.
True. Some folks just can't be helped.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 15:53   Link #2203
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
LOL, sorry in advance Toki^^...I wanted to ignore him LMFAO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Comeback fail. I already posted the various why it's hilarious for a Saints fan to talk trash even though they've won the Super Bowl. New Orleans has been the NFL's doormat practically forever, and after one championship season, you think you can talk smack. LOL. That's like Arian Foster being considered a better runningback than Walter Peyton due to having one good season. But keep talking, you're just sounding like an idiot in the process and everyone in this thread seems to have the same consensus opinion. As for New Orleans and the playoffs, we'll see what happens when the time comes. They'll have to play in the wild card and at least two straight games on the road. They'll need more luck than a voodoo sorceress can provide. Drew Brees and all those interceptions don't bode well either for him. I'm not saying they can't get it done, but due to being a dome team and a wild card on the road, it's unlikely they go far.

All in all, please continue your jibber jabba, it's quite amusing. And you would be right in my laughing my ass off on the other side of my computer.
My jibber jabber can kill you're whole debate bro...Just imagine what my real $hit does to you...Keep living in the past and fake LOLing to your phoneyniners...Your franchise is in peril and your team is dumpster Thai food...Go ask your gramps to tell you more stories about Roger Craig and Keena Turner...It's all you have, it's like an Anne Frank Diary right now, so you'll be able to tell your kids about these $hit niner teams one day...

I'll give you a star on the passive-aggressive nature of you're comebacks, it's good but not good enough to hide the truth phoneyniner...As for the rest, thanks for thinking we can get it done, I agree...Now I'll let it die ;D...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 16:04   Link #2204
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
LOL, sorry in advance Toki^^...I wanted to ignore him LMFAO...
Then you would have put me on ignore or just ignored me. But you can't. You can't stand the truth that the Saints have been garbage for practically forever. Of course you'll never admit this. I already know you'll respond after these comments too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
My jibber jabber can kill you're whole debate bro...Just imagine what my real $hit does to you...Keep living in the past and fake LOLing to your phoneyniners...Your franchise is in peril and your team is dumpster Thai food...Go ask your gramps to tell you more stories about Roger Craig and Keena Turner...It's all you have, it's like an Anne Frank Diary right now, so you'll be able to tell your kids about these $hit niner teams one day...

I'll give you a star on the passive-aggressive nature of you're comebacks, it's good but not good enough to hide the truth phoneyniner...As for the rest, thanks for thinking we can get it done, I agree...Now I'll let it die ;D...
But there is no debate. Saints have been shit for practically forever. That's a fact LOL. My franchise is having a minor setback after decades of success. It happens to every team. I'm not concerned about it. I highly doubt we have a long ass drought like New Orleans (no pun intended), and I wouldn't trade the franchise's pedigree for what New Orleans has garnered since the club's inception...which was basically nothing until up until almost a year ago. And now you think you can talk smack because of one Lombardi ring. Please.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 16:09   Link #2205
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^You don't have a top 5 offense in the NFL 6 consecutive years without some exceptional offensive players besides the QB...So I call shenanigans all that point, but...
As I said in my previous post a good QB and coach combination. I think the Payton playbook coupled with the way Brees runs that offense is what directly makes it shine/work. Not to discredit the other players though, they're good, but just don't wow me like others that play the positions out there. Although I've been really admiring Colston this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
But c'mon bro I couldn't let a botched Megatron pic go to waste^^...
I can't deny it's greatness.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 16:28   Link #2206
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Then you would have put me on ignore or just ignored me. But you can't. You can't stand the truth that the Saints have been garbage for practically forever. Of course you'll never admit this. I already know you'll respond after these comments too.

Dude you're not Cthulhu of course I'll respond back...Ain't nothing to fear...Words on a screen bro...


Quote:
But there is no debate. Saints have been shit for practically forever. That's a fact LOL. My franchise is having a minor setback after decades of success. It happens to every team. I'm not concerned about it. I highly doubt we have a long ass drought like New Orleans (no pun intended), and I wouldn't trade the franchise's pedigree for what New Orleans has garnered since the club's inception...which was basically nothing until up until almost a year ago. And now you think you can talk smack because of one Lombardi ring. Please.

As we live and breath Saints = Win

As we live and breath Phoneyniners = kitbashed Megatron


LOL That's the fact, the fact you can't escape...It's all about the now, and right now your team sucks oldman in a sauna balls...At this moment in time I have the high ground, so keep muttering whatever histrionics your pappy told you about when you were too busy watching VR-Trooper reruns to realize what football even was...You haven't experienced one decent iota of San Fran football in your adult mind...So when you become a football adult and experience success we can talk, until then go glue your Megatron together...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 19:27   Link #2207
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
wd will bask in the Saints glory like most of us did when it was our team's time in the sun

*looks at his Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith and Michael Irvin cards*

I leave the sports smack talk to the pros >.> not my forte, unless someone starts spouting wrong facts that makes me want to uppercut them through the internet
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:07   Link #2208
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
The Eagles need to draft a better O-line next year.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:32   Link #2209
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
And a better D. Ugh. BIG STEENKING FAIL this week. The NFC Patriots we are not.

Unlike the Pats, we didn't beat a third string chump today.

Though it seems that the Vikes might have found their new QB after Favre's retirement

God damn...the offensive line was just horrendous and the defense didn't help things either.

Rest the starters next week, heal up, and then it's a rematch with the giants or packers.

Wonderful...
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:37   Link #2210
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Vick was really lucky not to be picked off at least four times tonight as well. Poor performance all around.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:49   Link #2211
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
This one has echoes of what got McNabb sent packing to Washington. Just start the damn B team on Sunday against the Cowboys and get as much rest as you can, because the playoffs are going to be downright brutal.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:50   Link #2212
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
The plan for beating the Eagles was kinda just revealed...Just say eff-it! Blitz every play and force Vick to make every throw...Brees got rattled last night by the blitz and he's nirvana level with the passing...As good as Vick has become he might not be ready to sling it while being blitzed efficiently all game (Plus those hits are adding up)...Bad loss for the Eagles, especially since it hands the Bears and that $hitty field the 2 seed...I'm also slightly pi$$ed that this game will cost Vick the MVP and//or Co-MVP title...Justin f**king Beiber is gonna win it again ...

First THREE PICKS of this next draft for the Iggles must be O-Line!

This just In: Vick has a leg contusion... Get ready Corn on the Kolb fans, it's time for a 2-week sabbatical for Vick now...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 00:08   Link #2213
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Vick got out-Vicked by Joe Webb.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 00:37   Link #2214
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Ehhh...Vick out-Vicked Joe Webb, but that's just about all the Eagles had going for them =[.

Edit: Vick has a leg contusion? O_o...link plz?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.

Last edited by Demongod86; 2010-12-29 at 00:49.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 01:23   Link #2215
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^It was on NFL Network after the game...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 01:56   Link #2216
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Dude you're not Cthulhu of course I'll respond back...Ain't nothing to fear...Words on a screen bro...
Or simply because you can't follow instructions and let shit go LOL.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

As we live and breath Saints = Win

As we live and breath Phoneyniners = kitbashed Megatron


LOL That's the fact, the fact you can't escape...It's all about the now, and right now your team sucks oldman in a sauna balls...At this moment in time I have the high ground, so keep muttering whatever histrionics your pappy told you about when you were too busy watching VR-Trooper reruns to realize what football even was...You haven't experienced one decent iota of San Fran football in your adult mind...So when you become a football adult and experience success we can talk, until then go glue your Megatron together...
Keep riding the fail train. Where did I say that New Orleans wasn't a good football team as of now? What I keep telling you (yet you keep ignoring) is that despite the Saints winning now, that doesn't mean shit to me and I don't really care. All teams go through a down period and I wouldn't trade the success the franchise has had for what New Orleans currently has. Not by a long shot. And if it wasn't for you being able to see my age on this forum then you would have zero ammunition for your rebuttals (not like they hold water anyways). But keep talking like a loon assuming I gave a deuce about the AINTS.

Are the Saints a better football team now: Yes

Do I give a shit: No

Is the legacy of the 49ers better making me not give a shit about the Saints: Yes.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 03:01   Link #2217
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^If you don't give a $hit why you been hatin so hard? You been hatin' so hard on the Saints since the beginning of this season....Alright we just beat Atlanta the team you were swooning for us to beat so what changes now? You ain't gonna say $hit different because you're a hater...Find a way to make that win mean nothing, I know you'll try...Find a way to make 11-4 mean nothing...You talked so much head about this game being the key with Atl beating so many "quality scheduled teams", but you don't give a $hit now? Your opinion hasn't changed right?

Yeah, sure...Sounds like got-served talk to me ...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 04:03   Link #2218
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^If you don't give a $hit why you been hatin so hard? You been hatin' so hard on the Saints since the beginning of this season....Alright we just beat Atlanta the team you were swooning for us to beat so what changes now? You ain't gonna say $hit different because you're a hater...Find a way to make that win mean nothing, I know you'll try...Find a way to make 11-4 mean nothing...You talked so much head about this game being the key with Atl beating so many "quality scheduled teams", but you don't give a $hit now? Your opinion hasn't changed right?

Yeah, sure...Sounds like got-served talk to me ...
LOL so you're mad at me for not believing the Saints are the best team in the NFL? Just because I don't cream my pants like you do over New Orleans doesn't mean I'm a hater. My franchise has had successful teams in the past and even I was around for consistent success, but never got too happy-happy-joy-joy even when we went 13-3 or 12-4. Because I knew the real deal was in January. Winning is new for you though, so I could see why you're through the roof every single week. Learn to take harsh criticism or GTFO.

And well I'm sure it does sound like you got served, because well, you did.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:12   Link #2219
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^Cool winning is new for me and it's old for you...Cool that's what's up, that's something to be ghey for ...Hope you get to experience winning as an adult because it's soooo cream worthy...Screw harsh criticism you're arguments for the most part have been dumb, 1st floor in thought...Now that we passed the test of beating the Falcons based on your schedules argument you should be fingerbanging it to us by now...But eff it, I've experienced championship football first hand, I didn't read about it on ninerswiki, so I'm living in the REAL...We should all be so lucky...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:56   Link #2220
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^Cool winning is new for me and it's old for you...Cool that's what's up, that's something to be ghey for ...Hope you get to experience winning as an adult because it's soooo cream worthy...Screw harsh criticism you're arguments for the most part have been dumb, 1st floor in thought...Now that we passed the test of beating the Falcons based on your schedules argument you should be fingerbanging it to us by now...But eff it, I've experienced championship football first hand, I didn't read about it on ninerswiki, so I'm living in the REAL...We should all be so lucky...
More incoherent babble. Next time try having a point wingdarkness. Winning may be old, but at least it's not foreign. And the hardware (5 rings) has me content not to run around like a kid on a sugar rush due to one championship season. Just because you haven't understood my arguments doesn't mean they're dumb my friend. And I never set up a test for you guys that beating the Falcons meant that New Orleans got the crown. I said that the next three weeks would tell us a lot about the team. They beat Atlanta, and lost to Baltimore. Tampa Bay is left. But go ahead and keep misconstruing my statements and improperly reiterating them into garbled nonsense. In other words, not comprehending them (as usual). I also experienced world championship success in my lifetime. But continue with the rebuttals concerning my age (that's all you have even though I told you why that already doesn't make sense), and how I wasn't around to see this or that...or whatever other terrible comebacks you have in your toddler arsenal. LOL dang, your face is all in the fail doo doo tonight. Or "diddly poo" as Mora would call it.

I'll say this again, because I knew the first couple of sentences it flew right over your head. What is your point? Are you trying to sway my opinion? Or do you want to just keep talking out of your butthole like you've been doing?
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2010-12-29 at 06:11.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
american football, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.