AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-30, 11:00   Link #17141
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I never did a art and schedule for Nonette's knightmare.

So, here:

Spoiler for big size:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 20:09   Link #17142
xtrablu
Black Knight
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 22
Spoiler for large images:
__________________
xtrablu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 20:53   Link #17143
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrablu View Post
Spoiler for large images:
A showdown between Lelouch and Suzaku

chibi Euphie
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 22:33   Link #17144
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
A Rai artwork I did more months ago:

Spoiler for For size:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 03:47   Link #17145
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
A Rai artwork I did more months ago:

Spoiler for For size:
that is just beautifully done sir.. I'm lost at words at how well-drawn that is.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 05:07   Link #17146
Otsdarva
Cadenza
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
A Rai artwork I did more months ago:

Spoiler for For size:
Club, not Test-Type. That's like Giving Kallen Lancelot. If Rai was a Rounds Knight he'd definitely have an upgraded Club. A la Lancelot Conquista. Giving Rai the Test-Type Gekka while he's in a Knight of Rounds outfit? That's... just a little off, don't you think?

His geass also manifests in his right eye, it's been confirmed through Queens anthology.

Even with the discrepancies, I definitely like the image! Draw Nunnally x Rai and I'll worship you forever. Failure Knight? Silver-Haired Pretty Boy? Death Seeker? Rai is all three, plus Woobie!
Otsdarva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 07:09   Link #17147
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
No discrepances, It was a commission for a guy, he asked Rai dressed like kor and that robot.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 19:11   Link #17148
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Chapter 5 first page preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 13:43   Link #17149
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Chapter 5 first page preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Everyone is so happy

Then all of a sudden, something inside me blurted "ITS A TRAP!!" when their expressions change
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 13:58   Link #17150
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Not really:

For happy faces: Gino will marry Amanda and ask to Suzaku to be his witness and Suzaku (incredible) says yes.

for not happy faces: they arrive at the rendez-vous, and Suzaku contest the fact he ordered to mobilize the army, but he just see about 50 units.
Like cornelia confirm so easy that kind of order...
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 14:48   Link #17151
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Not really:

For happy faces: Gino will marry Amanda and ask to Suzaku to be his witness and Suzaku (incredible) says yes.

for not happy faces: they arrive at the rendez-vous, and Suzaku contest the fact he ordered to mobilize the army, but he just see about 50 units.
Like cornelia confirm so easy that kind of order...
Oh now that you explain it, that would spark the expressions perfectly. Sorry, just got into a strange imagination land there
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 00:23   Link #17152
Shashin
Dio-sama's adorer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Paperland
Age: 22
wow, have you already seen this?
__________________
Kira User Team is Yoite, Yukimi and Miharu~ Hell Yeah!
Shashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 08:02   Link #17153
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
wow, have you already seen this?
You can't hotlink pixiv
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 17:03   Link #17154
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
wow, have you already seen this?
Hotlinking does not work, and is not recommended. Please try to upload on a hosting image site like imageshack or photobucket. (I was going to do it, but recognized that the site I went to gave me a "403 forbiddon" error)
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-01-04 at 17:30.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 20:05   Link #17155
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cello View Post
Club, not Test-Type. That's like Giving Kallen Lancelot. If Rai was a Rounds Knight he'd definitely have an upgraded Club. A la Lancelot Conquista. Giving Rai the Test-Type Gekka while he's in a Knight of Rounds outfit? That's... just a little off, don't you think?

His geass also manifests in his right eye, it's been confirmed through Queens anthology.

Even with the discrepancies, I definitely like the image! Draw Nunnally x Rai and I'll worship you forever. Failure Knight? Silver-Haired Pretty Boy? Death Seeker? Rai is all three, plus Woobie!
What are you talking about? Queen's Anthology only had material related to the anime and so far Rai is Lost Colors-exclusive. All official info relevant to Rai can be only found in the game itself and in that Fanbook released as a support material for it.

As far as I know, the Geass symbol does not manifest itself in any particular of Rai's eyes (although a in-game description revealed that both of them turned crimson when the Geass went out of control, just like Mao's...)
faiz blaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 02:13   Link #17156
Otsdarva
Cadenza
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
What are you talking about? Queen's Anthology only had material related to the anime and so far Rai is Lost Colors-exclusive. All official info relevant to Rai can be only found in the game itself and in that Fanbook released as a support material for it.

As far as I know, the Geass symbol does not manifest itself in any particular of Rai's eyes (although a in-game description revealed that both of them turned crimson when the Geass went out of control, just like Mao's...)
From what I heard Rai is in a chapter of Queen anthology? I guess not if I got a response of "What are you talking about?".

The majority of the fanart I've seen had his geass on the right side (More often than the left) so I thought that was actually canonical? Go figure.

Where is this fanbook?
Otsdarva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 02:47   Link #17157
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Spoiler for Rolo and Lelouch:
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 08:59   Link #17158
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cello View Post
From what I heard Rai is in a chapter of Queen anthology? I guess not if I got a response of "What are you talking about?".

The majority of the fanart I've seen had his geass on the right side (More often than the left) so I thought that was actually canonical? Go figure.

Where is this fanbook?
Right here.
faiz blaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 17:39   Link #17159
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Page two preview.
Spoiler for Spoiler and size.:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 21:31   Link #17160
Rei.K
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Bonzo, please allow me to provide a bit of criticism regarding your work, if it's ok.
I'm not such an active member, but I've been following your work by browsing these threads for a while. Since it looks like you're really into it, I think you deserve some feedback.

Kudos on imitating the original character design, you're doing a pretty good job on that. But I really think black and white scanned pencil work doesn't do justice to your efforts at all. As does the lack of any kind of coloring.
Really, your art would probably sky rocket if you tried to work on the outline more and color it.
Bodies and overall anatomy (hands for instance) could use a bit more work too, but that's usually how it goes at the beginning.

It seems you've been doing it for awhile, but I see no real improvement over time, as if you were purposefully limiting yourself.
You should think about taking it up to the next level, or you might end up stagnating.

Keep it up
Rei.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.