AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 193
Great: 081 - 100 0 0%
Good: 061 - 080 3 50.00%
Average: 041 - 060 2 33.33%
Bad: 021 - 040 0 0%
Abysmal: 001 - 020 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-01-09, 05:21   Link #21
Shay
Monarch Programmer

No way...Still?

Seriously, you fucking kidding me?

Please accept my apologies, for what must seem like just another whiney, impatient Naruto fan, venting his frustration! However, I must advise you that I am only slightly frustrated!

But talk about milking the cow ffs! I started watching Naruto to help me through the trials of puberty... I now have a two year old son, a receding hair line and an ex girlfriend more vicious than a flea-infested Cerberus!

I do flick through the manga in work from time to time and I do try to keep abreast; however, for the less zealous of followers such as myself, it's starting to become a blurry chore! Maybe it is just me, but surely major charecters like, Jirayra and Orochimaru should not be forgotten due to bloody fillers! It's simply not right man!

Oh well, hopefully my grand children will get to see it through!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 06:31   Link #22
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Maybe it is just me, but surely major charecters like, Jirayra and Orochimaru should not be forgotten due to bloody fillers! It's simply not right man!
They won't be forgotten for a few months of filler, don't worry.

And yes, you sound like another whiney, impatient Naruto fan that ignores the reasons why they are doing fillers now.
There's no reason to get frustrated, this is how things works. Go do something else or watch something else while you wait for the series to come back to canon.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 17:21   Link #23
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

Question..

Why are they doing fillers? Is it because the whole naruto series is going to finish soon, so they are trying to stall it out for a long time?
Pwnago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 18:50   Link #24
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnago View Post
Question..

Why are they doing fillers? Is it because the whole naruto series is going to finish soon, so they are trying to stall it out for a long time?
I'll quote you one of my posts that might give you an idea.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 22:47   Link #25
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
pretty much this.

its better to be behind the manga then right with it, because what if the manga takes a extended break and you are in the middle of a fight? does the anime just jump to a flashback? it wouldnt make sense.

so its best to say way behind and just do manga, filler, manga. its usually 2-3 chapters a episode, and it can catch up pretty quickly.
Old 2011-01-11, 02:50   Link #26
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

This is making me think that Kishimoto made even the animators of Naruto take the oath of sexism. They are now obligated to give the females no justice in this series. Kidding. But we really can't blame Kishi for this because well he had nothing to do with the anime.

Well what can I say? Lots of crying women. I'm just gonna hold out some hope that the next episode will be better. I really hope these fillers will end soon.

Tags
weekly episode discussion