AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 20:02   Link #121
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
Thank you so much! I am glad you were able to find enjoyment from my stories. I have been a little behind in my writing, but I thought the Bucket Story would be good to post. I find a lot of people wrongfully hate themselves. If this can uplift anyone just a little bit I am so very glad. Hehe, I shall try to write and post more in the next year. This year has been so chaotic- I haven't had time to truly bring out some of my writing.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 22:13   Link #122
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Oh it has certainly uplifted someone on this side Sofiel. I read the story, then took this in occasion with something my friend was in as well. I showed him your story, and implored him to read it, when he was finished, he was really relieved on what he could do. Thank you
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:15   Link #123
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
I find a lot of people wrongfully hate themselves. If this can uplift anyone just a little bit I am so very glad.
Thats true I know quite a few people, its mostly everyone I know, they either hate themselves or always blame thmeselves for the wrong that happens.

I have read a the first few paragraphs but starring at this computer gives me a headache
I CAN PRINT IT!! (don't ask because I am silly)

You're stories....poems.... why are they so amazing? If you ever become a arthur you can count on me to buy every single book
Old 2011-01-11, 03:58   Link #124
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Spoiler for Cricket and the Ice Queen:
Old 2011-01-11, 04:10   Link #125
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Spoiler for Cricket and the Ice Queen:
This poem only adds meaning to the statement: "Please, for all our sakes, become an author."

Yet another great unparalleled creation from Sofiel the Poet. Magnificent.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2011-01-11 at 04:37.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 04:36   Link #126
Yuno
Balanced Diet

*blushes* Thank you so much Paper. I have seriously contemplated becoming an author. I secretly exposed "Forbidden Desire" to a writing critique group. They kept asking if it was a published work and whether or not they could buy it. I was very very happy to hear that I just have to begin work on it. I promised myself I would write my book after the final testing this week.
Old 2011-01-11, 04:48   Link #127
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

In complete honesty; if your words were ever portrayed on the pages of a book, I would be first in line to buy it.

Your words are often fueled by truth and experience, as I have seen. This gives your poetry and stories a lot more grace and it also flows easier.

It takes people a lot longer to get into my style of writing, since it's often based on fiction and isn't passionately inspired by something important. I often wish I had your talents with composition.
Old 2011-01-11, 04:58   Link #128
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hehe thank you *blush* I wonder if such a day would ever come where people would line up for my sequels. Kind of like I saw with Harry Potter.

Experiance definitely drives me and moves my words. I have seen much of human nature, both terrible and now really good. I thank you, I am glad my words are graceful in their execution. I always worry about it being choppy. Would you believe me if I told you I couldn't read or write until 6th grade? That I needed special education in order to keep my literacy on par with the other students? Hehe~

Your writing reminds me of chinese stories much like Jin Yongs books. It has it's charms, but I assure you that passionately inspired can often come with a heavy price. For me if I have a strong emotion I write about it. If I am writing a scene I try to find the emotions of that scene, if I have not experianced it what of those I knew in life. That is really my trick. I try to put myself there. I remember how it played out for me and put myself there. Or I try to say "how would it be if it went like this..." Then try to write it.

My poetry is mostly my emotions put into words, this particular one I dedicate to my new found little sister whom everyone calls Cricket.
Old 2011-01-11, 05:22   Link #129
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Wondering and succeeding are two different things; if you work at it as if you truly wanted it to happen, I'm sure it would. And like I said, I'd be the first in line~

I'm glad you've seen the good side of human nature now; it's so difficult to see on the streets today. I was not aware of the special education! However, it seems to have greatly benefited you, since your literacy has shot way past "on par".

Ah yes, we must remember that we both deal with different subjects of composition as well. While your writing specializes in poetry and short stories, mine are usually inspired by a big idea that must turn into a long novel. I did attempt poetry in the winter holidays but I failed compared to your works^.^ That is an excellent suggestion, thank you for sharing

I didn't know how to describe your poems before, but I think I can sum them up in one word: Zen. Absolute calm and perfect harmony.
Old 2011-01-11, 05:32   Link #130
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hehe, I suppose you are quite right, and I can imagine it coming to fruition. I have over nine books sitting on my computer. Whole novels more than 500k words each that I have not edited or prepared for publishing. I feel my mental capacity won't handle the "business side of things" So I am hoping to write a good start to the nine books. Then I'll dive in as best I can. I would be honored to have such devotion~

I have indeed, through you, through Tsuyoshi, through Knightrunner, and then with Pacifica Housing, my Doctor, and a nameless benefactor. Finally to round it off someone who is my own blood. I have seen a good side to human nature. The streets will always be the streets... for now. Indeed! I was so far behind that my teacher in his annoyance said "You'll never amount to anything with English or Literature." When I got my poetry published five years later I mailed him a copy.

Hehe, I do novels too~ However, my novels also carry that airy nature. This greatly limits what I can write about. Where you've got more writing freedom with your literary voice. Mine is more focused in a pre-modern story telling. Which I don't mind as it's my niche. Though my attempt at a modern novel "Why Us" was well recieved. I just don't enjoy writing in modern ages as I don't have the tongue for it haha~ That is what I love about writing, there is so many ways to engage with it. Each person having their own style and voice unique to them.

Now now, you attempted poetry on three levels. First level was trying various different poetry styles. Second level basing the poem style on the first letter of their name (which is poetic in and of itself) and the third level about people you know here. So i'd say it was a success. The Night Day poem inspired a lot of things and even a character to the novel I am planning on publishing.

Hmm, Zen in my poems. That is so curious, because I am often so dark and heavily emotional. Yet my writing creates harmony. It seems you cant completely destroy a person's spirit after all. If that is the case, then my malefactors have failed to ruin me.
Old 2011-01-11, 06:05   Link #131
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Here's to your first sale then; reserve a copy for me^.^ That is a LOT of writing that you have saved. Heck, if it comes to fruition, come to Kelowna and I'll handle the business side. XD

Somebody of your own blood, you say? Has your family lightened up a little on you now then? I loved the irony; why teachers always tell you that you'll fail is beyond me.

Of course; that's what I get for writing based on assumptions. Both styles are always fun to work around in, and it's nice how it all works no matter who is the writer.

Ah, that is a detailed outline; I thank you for praise - I'll leave it to the people I sent poems to to determine if I'm actually worthy of it or not. :P

It's a loop of dark and light; yin and yang, which can always lead to Zen. The importance of balance is beyond compare; if you wrote happy poems while always being joyful, then your content never changes. Of course, your works seem to retain that fantastic Zen feeling for most of the compositions.
Old 2011-01-11, 06:21   Link #132
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Haha, careful what you wish for you just might get it. I have been seriously considering getting my writing published. As I said once I climb this difficult week medical wise I'll be open to write a bit more. The buisness side is beyond my mental scope being disabled in two ways. I would be so happy to do it, since it was suggested to me to get someone to do it for me.

Yes, a family member came forward to express to me what no one has. She wished to know of me as she found writings about me in her room (which was my old room). She found my works hidden in the wall in the closet. When she read my stuff she remembered me and how I was to her. She claims I was always kind, warm, and gentle to her always watching over her. To be honest she was three and I barely remember her. So I must have done this on my own subconciously. Since at the time I was being removed from my family and growing weaker due to illness. She demanded to know where I was and what I was doing. Eventually she lost patience and found me on her own. We've been talking on skype. She said that she needed me in her life... needed... me? So I promised her I would be. Though she was very intent on me "Coming home." Seeing her her and I look similar. Her happier and more carefree me more stern and cold. We're definitely sisters.

Mr. Hallet, he said I'd never be an artist or a writer. I do both. Along with 16 other talents. When someone tells me I can't do something I take that as an open challenge. Like recently I forced my right hand to play a piano on display. Didn't quite work, but I still tried.

Hehe, wasn't assumption one of our two deadly things~ It's hard to avoid though. Thats right, and it is why everyones writing facisnates me so! I feel that everyones voices are so unique and different. It is why I'll read Anne Rice one day, but then L M Montgomery not long after. Writing is much like painting, no two writers are the same no matter how much they try, but each have something to offer.

Haha, some people can be great critics or bad critics. Taking a layered standpoint your poetry was both poetic in execution as well as intention. So I would say many of the tricky poets like Edward De'vere would be quite happy with this.

Indeed, the center of Yin and Yang is Taiji. The fact that my zen feeling appears in both my negative and positive poems is wonderful. That is what I had hoped for. To allow for what seems to be my true nature to shine through in all my compositions. Even my darker bits~ Thank you so much for pointing that out.

Also~~~ I noticed you took up my "Marry me" mantle. Wear it proudly, I gave up on finding romance in November. You should say "I am crazy please marry me" like I did haha. Though you're not crazy, unless you are like "MARRY ME NOW RAWR!!" Then that is my kind of crazy.
Old 2011-01-11, 19:17   Link #133
Suomi
Kaiba

Ah, your poetry is lovely Sofi~ I look forward to you writing your book of it and to seeing it out!
and...
*is now shipping papermarioxsofi*
you two are so cute.
Old 2011-01-11, 21:44   Link #134
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
*is now shipping papermarioxsofi*
you two are so cute.
Hey why should I not ship you two too?
Old 2011-01-11, 23:30   Link #135
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I'll do my best to see if I can work on my book. This week is so busy with appointments, but I promised to start up once it's over with.

I'm going to sound very very ignorant, and I apologise. However, what is "Shipping?" where would you be shipping us too? Hopefully somewhere warm >.< it's so cold today.
Old 2011-01-12, 00:47   Link #136
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
I'll do my best to see if I can work on my book. This week is so busy with appointments, but I promised to start up once it's over with.

I'm going to sound very very ignorant, and I apologise. However, what is "Shipping?" where would you be shipping us too? Hopefully somewhere warm >.< it's so cold today.
it means supporting you as a couple or some such.
Old 2011-01-12, 00:51   Link #137
Yuno
Balanced Diet

OH! Oh... oh dear. I have way way too many flaws, health conditions etc. No one wants me.
Old 2011-01-12, 01:36   Link #138
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
OH! Oh... oh dear. I have way way too many flaws, health conditions etc. No one wants me.
Thumbs down option needed for this comment, as it's not true. I think everyone here is in agreement.
Old 2011-01-12, 02:05   Link #139
Yuno
Balanced Diet

*blush* I simply can not win against you >.<
Old 2011-01-12, 02:11   Link #140
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
*blush* I simply can not win against you >.<
It's true, but oh dear, we've created a paradox! How will "Don't argue with women, you'll never win" ever be trustworthy again? I don't know what to believe anymore!