AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-19, 00:01   Link #361
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

陸上部 read together appears to mean "track & field club". Google images even turns up the same thing.
Old 2011-01-19, 00:16   Link #362
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

*Claims Seraphim*
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 00:39   Link #363
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

陸上部(りくじょうぶ) = track & field club
Old 2011-01-19, 00:55   Link #364
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
*Claims Seraphim*
Get your hands offa her you darn dirty ape!(One of the only times when my avatar actually mirrors my face......)
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 02:33   Link #365
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A really nice second episode. They found a good balance with the comedy, action, and the back-story. I liked the early meeting between Eu and Ayumu. It was just a funny and awkward initial interaction. He goes from the UFO topic to break dancing pretty quickly. But that little smile from Eu had to be worth the pain of hurting his wrist.

At the very least that conversation between them was enough for her to revive him as a zombie. Wonder if she actually said "Don't die" to him when she brought him back. Pretty good of her to be so responsible about staying by his side after bringing Ayumu back.

Haruna's cooking skills is hilarious. Was surprised that she is actually a good cook....of eggrolls . Well I suppose being an expert at one thing is better than being below average at everything.

A bit surprised with the slap at the end. Gave some interesting insight into Eu's character. Not sure if as a necromancer that kind of joke is just offensive to her or if the fact it was directed at Ayumu really bothered her. He did already die once and if she hadn't been there he wouldn't be around to be insulted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
*Claims Seraphim*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Get your hands offa her you darn dirty ape!(One of the only times when my avatar actually mirrors my face......)
You two can have her. I'll keep my focus right on Eu thank you .
Old 2011-01-19, 02:44   Link #366
Sparvid
*hic*

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....Y=NEOBK-907866
Old 2011-01-19, 04:09   Link #367
mikoo
Banned

Episode 02 freebies:

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for Zombie:

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for Angel and Necromancer:

Last edited by mikoo; 2011-01-19 at 04:21.
mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 04:26   Link #368
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
The Masou Shoujo sitting around in just a t-shirt was weird (why can't she put clothes on?) but I'm not really complaining, I kind of like her.
Well, her magical clothes disappear right away until she gets her powers back, his clothes probably don't fit her (or she doesn't want to wear them if they do) and she apparently doesn't have anything else.

But yeah, I find her a more likable character than the newest addition (though she's not bad either).
Old 2011-01-19, 05:38   Link #369
ReddyRedWolf

Since Vampire in Japanese literally means blood sucker I think the reason why Sera bad mouths Ayumu is because of the bad rep Undead or Zombies gave Vampires.

Think about it. Here Vampires aren't Undead but alive. Raising the dead always get blamed on them.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 05:55   Link #370
PzIVf3

PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 11:50   Link #371
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Spoiler for :
Moe overload *_*

Quote:
Spoiler for :
;_;

Then again, neither will Ayumu. Except for the breakfast served by a tsundere masou-shoujo loli, which is already more than enough to envy him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I've got a bit of a theory about that.

No one tell me if it's true. I'd like to be surprised, and obviously I don't want to spoil anyone else if it is true.
Spoiler for in case it is a spoiler:
I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be right. It fits perfectly.
Old 2011-01-19, 11:56   Link #372
tsunade666

I'm not sure about the talking but for me. it's just a theory and I haven't read yet the novels. Maybe someone close to Yuu died and it's because of her but not by the go to die or maybe she did say it but it's not her ability. It's just that an accident occur and that person died or some other methods. But the trauma itself bring or hunts her. Plus being a necromancer she's one of the closes to death itself. Maybe she also become one to revive someone back. But she's from the underworld right? did she go their to get someone back?

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 12:39   Link #373
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
陸上部(りくじょうぶ) = track & field club
You can have her, I'll wait for Tomonori

Quote:

No one tell me if it's true. I'd like to be surprised, and obviously I don't want to spoil anyone else if it is true.
I'd say, Eu not talking is probably the result of a profound shock she suffered. Perhaps also she had people important to her killed by that serial killer, and then decided to become a necromant.
Old 2011-01-19, 14:16   Link #374
Vanish
Science Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
I wonder, did Yuu follow Ayumu or how'd she find him / know he got killed? And that girl's scream, I'm curious about it along with the amount of blood. First things first, time for twintail-chan next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
did she go their to get someone back?
If so, then she is surely not in a rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
You can have her, I'll wait for Tomonori
What about the twintail-chan? Ok then... *Haruna-chan GETCHU* I wub me some eggs.

Quote:
I'd say, Eu not talking is probably the result of a profound shock she suffered. Perhaps also she had people important to her killed by that serial killer, and then decided to become a necromant.
Shock? Check. Important (or not so important) people died? Most likely. Though it's possible that the serial killer is related to it or Yuu, I don't see direct connections at the moment. As far as I understand, Yuu escaped the underworld with personal reasons. But wouldn't it be too much of a coincidence that the serial killer she knows also happens to be in the human world, and then that he is the one who kills the only suspicious idiot who caught her eyes? That she decided to become a necromancer like that sounds a bit too comfortable to me. Seeing how there's all kinds of... people, I guess it's still possible though. xD
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:48   Link #375
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I wonder, did Yuu follow Ayumu or how'd she find him / know he got killed? And that girl's scream, I'm curious about it along with the amount of blood. First things first, time for twintail-chan next time.
It might be that Yuu followed him to after the conversation they had. Even with the girl screaming, she would not have heard or even guessed anything happened from where she was at.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:51   Link #376
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Is there much uncensoring in the AT-X version?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:12   Link #377
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
What about the twintail-chan? Ok then... *Haruna-chan GETCHU* I wub me some eggs.
Taeko, you mean? We'll still have to wait for her to appear, whenever that will be...
Info about her from the official page:

平松妙子(ひらまつ たえこ) CV:山口理恵
歩のクラスメイトで。学年トップの成績を誇る優等生。
人と喋るのが、あまり得意でない内気な少女。
特技は百人一首。趣味は読書。嫌いな物は幽霊やホラー映画で。特にゾンビが大嫌い。

Hiramatsu Taeko
Ayumu's classmate. Honour student who boasts with the best grades in her year.
Talks with people, but is a shy girl who doesn't have much pride.
Her speciality are the 100 poems by 100 poets. Her hobby is reading. She hates ghosts and horror movies. She especially hates zombies.

Sounds like there's some conflict potential
Taeko's friend:

三原かなみ CV:美名
平松の友人。
少し大人びた雰囲気を持つバスケ部員。
明るいムードメーカー。

Sanbara Kanami
Hiramatsu's friend.
Holds a somewhat mature atmosphere and is a member of the basketball club.
Cheerful mood maker.
Old 2011-01-19, 19:42   Link #378
PzIVf3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
It might be that Yuu followed him to after the conversation they had. Even with the girl screaming, she would not have heard or even guessed anything happened from where she was at.
She maybe one of the most deadliest Necromancer knight until she got sick and tired of killings and decided to defect. Now branded as a renegade and hunted by her 5 former comrades.

Spoiler for 5 Necromancer :
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 20:31   Link #379
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:

I'd say this theory makes pretty good sense to me. Would certainly give an explanation about why she doesn't openly speak and even in writing is pretty brief.

Quote:
Would agree that following makes some sense since she certainly wouldn't have reacted to a scream from that far away. Though she did write a farewell message so might be strange for her to follow him after. Though the fact he didn't see it might encourage her to follow him for that reason. Or it could be as a necromancer she has a sensitivity to death and instincts made her check out the scene and thus finding Ayumu.
Old 2011-01-19, 20:33   Link #380
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Would agree that following makes some sense since she certainly wouldn't have reacted to a scream from that far away. Though she did write a farewell message so might be strange for her to follow him after. Though the fact he didn't see it might encourage her to follow him for that reason. Or it could be as a necromancer she has a sensitivity to death and instincts made her check out the scene and thus finding Ayumu.
I just thought about that just now! Very strange, I just thought that since she was a necromancer that she had the ability to detect any deaths nearby in case they wanted to raise them as a zombie. That thought came to mind when the vampire ninja came around wanting to beg for the support of Yuu.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen