AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-19, 04:57   Link #261
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Who among the girls are closest in becoming Ichika's girl friend /special some one ??
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 06:51   Link #262
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
The feeling i get from just reading the first 4 volumes is that Ichika does bets in teams. Houki's IS is pretty much designed to support him yet a better result could be achieved if he paired up with Charlotte, since the two trained together for so long that Charlotte knows exactly what to do to allow Ichika close in with even a far superior the enemy to do his thing.
But he somehow does well against Rin alone too. So far, there's too little battle to judge Ichika's real ability in "serious" fight. Laura, Tatenashi, and Madoka is clearly currently superior to him, but I'm not sure about putting him below Chal, Houki, and Rin. Chal's IS is clearly below his, and Houki's piloting skill is also below his, but Ichika's battle style make him easily beatable if he lose his concentration even a little.

Answering who between the girl has the advantage for his affection, I have to say right now it's none of them. He make several remarks about how each girl's charming point(Chal's angel smile, Laura's doll like cuteness, Cecilia's model's body, Houki's voluptuousness, Rin's cheerfulness, Tatenashi's perfection) but doesn't think any of them as girlfriend candidate yet. He's like a grade-school boy in that matter I guess :P.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 09:54   Link #263
Maverick05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

Answering who between the girl has the advantage for his affection, I have to say right now it's none of them. He make several remarks about how each girl's charming point(Chal's angel smile, Laura's doll like cuteness, Cecilia's model's body, Houki's voluptuousness, Rin's cheerfulness, Tatenashi's perfection) but doesn't think any of them as girlfriend candidate yet. He's like a grade-school boy in that matter I guess :P.
Honestly, I donīt think it is that bad.......Can you imagine how much money would any country offer to "crossbreed" one of their top IS pilot with Ichika? That country would get the Orimura gene, which may give them a male IS pilot or a Chifuyu level pilot if female. XD

I mean, I am kinda surprise that Japan hasnīt order to place a chastity belt on Ichika.
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 10:10   Link #264
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
Honestly, I donīt think it is that bad.......Can you imagine how much money would any country offer to "crossbreed" one of their top IS pilot with Ichika? That country would get the Orimura gene, which may give them a male IS pilot or a Chifuyu level pilot if female. XD

I mean, I am kinda surprise that Japan hasnīt order to place a chastity belt on Ichika.
But...the harem route would be ruined if such an event occurred..
(and Sugisaki along with other harem masters would not approve of such a thing)xD

You know wat? The post just reminded me of an H-series I just finished some days before about some guy that wants to take over the world (via his genes) by impregnanting his classmates (all willing participants but unaware of the world domination thing) to spread on to the rest of the world.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 10:12   Link #265
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Frankly speaking, harem route is nothing but a fleeting dream, especially to us...am I right?
noobita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 12:01   Link #266
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Frankly speaking, harem route is nothing but a fleeting dream, especially to us...am I right?
Nonsense! A harem route is always possible, although we have many people who oppose it though...

You know, if ichika manages to score a harem with ALL the girls in his academy, there may be world unification and peace.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 12:15   Link #267
Maverick05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Frankly speaking, harem route is nothing but a fleeting dream, especially to us...am I right?
Sigh.....harem route......in several animes/manga/LN, it is the best course of action...but there are too many variables for it....

The only one IMHO that came close to it was Saito from Zero no Tsukaima since half of the harem didnīt mind sharing....but Louise, the greedy one screw everyone.

Yet, I think Ichika has enough guts (or at least way more than Kampferīs Natsuru) to achive the harem, and achive world peace!!!
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 12:20   Link #268
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Then i guess none of the girls have yet to confess their feeling right ? My guess is Ichika thinks being the dense idiot about relationships that girls like Houki, Cecilia, Rin and other are out of his league, unknown to him that all the 5 girls ( or will there be more?) are looking for husband material like him ( Ichika) Lucky bastard
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 17:19   Link #269
I_am_Kami
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
anyone tried a harem route in real life?
__________________
Yumekui Merry- Hercules
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:40   Link #270
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
anyone tried a harem route in real life?
No. Simply didn't have enough time (or money) for even one let alone more.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:57   Link #271
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
No. Simply didn't have enough time (or money) for even one let alone more.
Fuck that. More Like Simply couldn't find a single girl worth my time or money. I am good friends with a lot of them but perhaps because of that, I have seen things about girls, even smart, beautiful and celebrated girls, that I am disgusted by the thought of actually being in a relationship with a real woman. >.>
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:17   Link #272
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Nonsense! A harem route is always possible, although we have many people who oppose it though...

You know, if ichika manages to score a harem with ALL the girls in his academy, there may be world unification and peace.
I mean, despite with all those teasing, the writer of IS probably end the series with open end...or Ichikia will only pick one instead of Harem end. Basically, it is a fleeting dream (harem route) for the reader.

Maybe it is just me, except the Hongkong comic and hentai, I never see an official harem end in the manga. The good thing about the hongkong/chinese comic, Harem route always win.
noobita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 20:51   Link #273
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
if its going to end with one girl its probably going to be Houki.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 21:29   Link #274
I_am_Kami
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Fuck that. More Like Simply couldn't find a single girl worth my time or money. I am good friends with a lot of them but perhaps because of that, I have seen things about girls, even smart, beautiful and celebrated girls, that I am disgusted by the thought of actually being in a relationship with a real woman. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
No. Simply didn't have enough time (or money) for even one let alone more.
trying but i know how its going to end. I have a friends who went with 3 girls at once and he's like an otaku, who has never heard of darker than black and hates code geass (GOD I WANNA PUNCH HIM). Unfortunately they found out.
__________________
Yumekui Merry- Hercules
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 22:14   Link #275
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
well at least hes not a wuss.... like teh other male leads....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 23:39   Link #276
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Then i guess none of the girls have yet to confess their feeling right ? My guess is Ichika thinks being the dense idiot about relationships that girls like Houki, Cecilia, Rin and other are out of his league, unknown to him that all the 5 girls ( or will there be more?) are looking for husband material like him ( Ichika) Lucky bastard
Houki already confessed to him once(but her sound couldn't be heard because of fireworks sound :P). The only one Ichika ever think is out of his league explicitly is Tatenashi. The other, he only said he hasn't thought about getting a girlfriend yet(when Chifuyu ask him did he get a girlfriend already).
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 00:17   Link #277
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Houki already confessed to him once(but her sound couldn't be heard because of fireworks sound :P). The only one Ichika ever think is out of his league explicitly is Tatenashi. The other, he only said he hasn't thought about getting a girlfriend yet(when Chifuyu ask him did he get a girlfriend already).
LULZ MODE... ON!

why does he ask for one? when he has a line of impressive women from various nations gunning for him...

inb4 sudden coming out of sister's hidden brocon
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 06:46   Link #278
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
For those who read the LN, is the evil organization lead by the male or female character?

and do you think that in the end of the novel, IS will not longer restricted to female and can be accessed by male as well? Because it is not, it kinda leave a bad taste for me.
noobita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 08:20   Link #279
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Female. Beside Ichika, only female can use IS. It's not clear yet who's the leader of Phantom Task, and I already mention in my summary Squall(or Scholl) the current high ranking leader(and probably leader) of Phantom Task is a girl even stronger than Tatenashi, and there's no indication where the story will go except the author, even Tabane, the character who made IS herself claim that she doesn't understand Is completely or why it only except women as the pilot.

Please try to read the summary first before asking ><. It makes me feels like I write the summary for nothing cause no one read it ><.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-01-20 at 09:43.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 11:32   Link #280
Maverick05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

Please try to read the summary first before asking ><. It makes me feels like I write the summary for nothing cause no one read it ><.
Donīt say that!! I know most of the serieīs content because of your summary!! I really appreciate your work!!!
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, seinen, shounen, yuuki homura

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.