AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Durarara!!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-21, 13:58   Link #21
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
I'll be waiting for the complete collection, as I do with everything, lol.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 14:46   Link #22
Baru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Your Mind
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Baru
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I'll be waiting for the complete collection, as I do with everything, lol.
>A company that has never done re-releases is releasing DRRR!!
>Implying there will be a complete collection.

... I wouldn't rely on that way of thinking in this case if I were you...
Baru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 17:22   Link #23
Baru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Your Mind
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Baru


This guy is so stereotype gangsta. Recorded the dub versions of his infamous lines for the lulz.
Baru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 19:15   Link #24
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baru View Post
>A company that has never done re-releases is releasing DRRR!!
>Implying there will be a complete collection.

... I wouldn't rely on that way of thinking in this case if I were you...
They don't? What about Anime Legends? It's like they release everything in a complete set.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 19:44   Link #25
Baru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Your Mind
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Baru
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
They don't? What about Anime Legends? It's like they release everything in a complete set.
The "Anime Legends" is a boxset brand from Bandai.

Durarara isn't being released by them, it's being released by Aniplex of America.
Baru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 20:18   Link #26
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baru View Post
The "Anime Legends" is a boxset brand from Bandai.

Durarara isn't being released by them, it's being released by Aniplex of America.
Is it Bandai? Hmph. Wish they'd do an Anime Legends BD line.

Okay, so Aniplex hasn't done a complete collection yet. I will take that into consideration then. Thanks.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 00:30   Link #27
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
OMG! Former American Idol Runner Up Blake Lewis is Kasuka Heiwajima!!

American Idol's Blake Lewis Dubs English Durarara
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 17:37   Link #28
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 21
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...etwork-in-june

That was unexpected. I think this is the first new anime Adult Swim will air in a while.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 00:28   Link #29
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...etwork-in-june

That was unexpected. I think this is the first new anime Adult Swim will air in a while.
First Kekkaishi now Durarara is Adult swim coming back
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.