AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 21:30   Link #41
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Where did you hear this from? Word of mouth? There were some specials that came out recently.... are you talking about those or something more along the lines of a new production?

I would really love it if you could tell me where you heard this from... I just finished watching Hikaru and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms.... however if there is an extension I hope that they don't make Sai pop out suddenly from no where.... He's dead and gone!!! Dead ! DeaD! Okok... enough of my psychotic ranting... So do post it here, where you heard this rumour from....
Old 2004-04-09, 22:57   Link #42
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

There was only the 2004 special that came out at New Years, so far nothing else has been announced.
Old 2004-04-10, 00:13   Link #43
Crimsonraja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
I hope that they don't make Sai pop out suddenly from no where.... He's dead and gone!!! Dead ! DeaD!
Haha changed your mind eh? I thought you wanted him back just the other day?
Crimsonraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 00:20   Link #44
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonraja
Haha changed your mind eh? I thought you wanted him back just the other day?
LOL... I changed my mind in that thread actually because ppl started enlightening me that it was for the good of Hikaru and I totally agreed with it... but yeah... i have changed my mind... Although I still wanna see him again... sniff sniff... but I doubt that would make the story any good... it'll actually spoil it...

I don't mind however seeing more games that Hikaru plays and more interesting moves that he will make...
Old 2004-10-20, 17:44   Link #45
Blaine

new HnG special?

i think i heard somewhere (cant remember where, irc i think) that there might be a new Hikaru No Go special, can anyone confirm this. If there is i wonder who would sub it