AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-01-12, 08:19   Link #141
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Well, this is quite a lovely scene to behold seems you two are now caught in EnchantingPrincess and Illusore's "shipping" madhouse now But always waiting for new poems from you Sofiel
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 13:05   Link #142
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
@Paper: Well I could go into a huge amount of detail producing evidence, but thats exposing myself too much online. Even though I am an open book there are some things I shouldn't speak on to the general public. Regardless, you've always got a retort and believe in me more than anyone. So it is hard to slam myself in front of you.

Though you have to admit my existance is a paradox in and of itself~ Who I am as well. Haha, so more paradoxes are bound to occur. Though I am not really an argumentive type, I usually either surrender too fast, or compromise. There are two things I will argue to the grave: Virtue and it's importance, especially in post modern society and True Love not the disposable kind that our society has fallen into. Well we're a disposable society unfortunately, so much so that even people can be replaced or disposed of.

@Hooves: Thank you, I already have a poem brewing in my mind. I'm just not sure how to execute it and I need more information before I go crazy with it. I'm both honored and a little shy to merit such attention as being "shipped" However, I do have a lot of flaws and set backs, many things that might insult another to be "shipped" with me?

Last edited by Yuno; 2011-01-12 at 13:41.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 15:37   Link #143
Yuno
Balanced Diet

The third installment has arrived finally~

Spoiler for Forbidden Desire Part 3:

Last edited by Yuno; 2011-01-12 at 15:47.
Old 2011-01-13, 19:03   Link #144
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
The third installment has arrived finally~

Spoiler for Forbidden Desire Part 3:
An interesting development here. I would have expected Mei to have just ran off as well but she is as loyal as you can get just a little edgy o.o. But that's what I admire about her, and especially with the ending of this with how our main character is now actually thinking about who his future love might be. I have a feeling it's going to be Mei in my imagination
Old 2011-01-13, 19:59   Link #145
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Thank you so much Hooves~ Mei is interesting, when I initially wrote her character sketch she kept being warm and loyal. I need her to be frightened and run off on him, but even as I write her she refuses. However, due to this it is giving the story an interesting direction. Winston's thoughts is definitely getting distorted aren't they. He had this perfect image, but now that image is changing hehe~
Old 2011-01-13, 20:10   Link #146
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Thank you so much Hooves~ Mei is interesting, when I initially wrote her character sketch she kept being warm and loyal. I need her to be frightened and run off on him, but even as I write her she refuses. However, due to this it is giving the story an interesting direction. Winston's thoughts is definitely getting distorted aren't they. He had this perfect image, but now that image is changing hehe~
It would be a very strange but an interesting change if the person I suspect him being with is not who I think it is. Mei is the spark in the man's life that is actually causing him to change the once perfect image into something more acceptable. So it would only serve best if he eventually started to grow feelings for this person that was put to care for him.
Old 2011-01-13, 20:16   Link #147
Yuno
Balanced Diet

She definitely has caused a lot of changes to occur. It would seem that he is even starting to look outside. In the beginning of part 3, he did not like even the light touching him. However, at the end he's staring out the window and saying "I want to clean the yard." It would definitely make sense. I find people have these standards in their heads, even the very lonely of what they want or expect to get. Now Winston was prepared to do anything to create his love. Yet now his mind is changing that view. I strongly believe people don't know what they truly want. If you remember the prologue it might give you a little clue in the direction things might be going.

Last edited by Yuno; 2011-01-13 at 23:22.
Old 2011-01-23, 01:02   Link #148
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Cao Zhi, best known for composing a poem in three steps. The very skill that saved his life from execution. It is said that when his brother demanded he make a poem in three steps or die, Cao Zhi stepped and with each step came a verse. I am honouring his skill by composing my own three step poems.

To be truthful to his legacy I made sure each of these were composed within three steps. Each line being one step taken. For that reason they may not be that amazing. Cao Zhi was a glorified poet so it is only natural I shall barely measure up.

Spoiler for Three Step Poems:
Old 2011-01-23, 01:40   Link #149
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Cao Zhi, best known for composing a poem in three steps. The very skill that saved his life from execution. It is said that when his brother demanded he make a poem in three steps or die, Cao Zhi stepped and with each step came a verse. I am honouring his skill by composing my own three step poems.

To be truthful to his legacy I made sure each of these were composed within three steps. Each line being one step taken. For that reason they may not be that amazing. Cao Zhi was a glorified poet so it is only natural I shall barely measure up.

Spoiler for Three Step Poems:
10 3 step poems, each with a different meaning. I can probably understand 7 of them just by reading them, but there are still 3 more that confuse me a little

You are quite skilled in making 3 step poems Sofiel
Old 2011-01-23, 01:43   Link #150
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hehe, care to make a guess at each of their meanings? I hope you were able to enjoy them~
Old 2011-01-23, 02:06   Link #151
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Here are my silly attempts

Spoiler for Silly Attempt:
Old 2011-01-23, 02:19   Link #152
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Spoiler for Response to Hooves~:
Old 2011-01-23, 02:26   Link #153
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Response to Hooves~:
So I was close on a few atleast but that sure does explain the other 3 I was confused with. The 3rd poem sorta resembles something you can see in Inuyasha The Final Act's ending to me
Old 2011-01-23, 02:33   Link #154
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Truly? If he picks Kikyou I will be happy. I found the relationship with Kikyou more of equality and balance.

I actually see the 3rd poem too much too often. So it is no wonder it crossed my mind.
Old 2011-01-23, 22:29   Link #155
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Truly? If he picks Kikyou I will be happy. I found the relationship with Kikyou more of equality and balance.

I actually see the 3rd poem too much too often. So it is no wonder it crossed my mind.
The anime itself is pretty anti-climatic
Old 2011-08-04, 18:19   Link #156
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
It's good to see your account back online, Sofiel Hopefully you shall return with more inspiring poetry. ^^
Old 2011-08-04, 19:22   Link #157
Yuno
Balanced Diet

My old thread~ ^.^ Thank you for your help, and thank you so much for reviving this little thread for me. I am happy to see it again, and I will definitely share with you and others what I have come up with while away.
Old 2011-08-05, 01:37   Link #158
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I wrote this poem while away. It is rather a description of how I feel within my illness a lot of the time. However, a lot of that is being remedied by the warm conversations, and close friendships I have been forming since my return. Regardless here it is~

Spoiler for Still I Burn:
Old 2011-08-05, 21:19   Link #159
Suomi
Kaiba

A sad, but very powerful and well written poem!
it's good to have you back Sofiel, and I hope you're doing as well as you can do
Welcome back!
Old 2011-08-05, 21:27   Link #160
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hi~ I am glad you were able to enjoy it. Indeed, I am doing as much as I can to stay happy and well. I also have many who are helping me out by being good friends~ Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am glad to be back, and expect more poems, stories, and such in the future ^.^