AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-01, 21:28   Link #21861
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
I can offer one explanation. Yasu already pulled the key off her own master keychain and put it in Berune's locker in advance. She then swapped her incomplete keychain for Berune's complete one while her back was turned (which would take very little time and make very little noise).

Note that the setup means that Yasu wouldn't've needed that specific key on the way in, since Berune opened the room.
possible but were talking about berune's locker here ,how did yasu open berune's locker without the key?
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 21:32   Link #21862
Player
Sorcerer of Awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Meta World
Send a message via MSN to Player
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsuspectingvisitor View Post
possible but were talking about berune's locker here ,how did yasu open berune's locker without the key?
We were never told if Berune's locker was closed with lock and key, if I remember correctly. Therefore, it'd be extremely simple to open it.
Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 21:43   Link #21863
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player View Post
We were never told if Berune's locker was closed with lock and key, if I remember correctly. Therefore, it'd be extremely simple to open it.
i don't think they'll call something like that a Locker
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 21:53   Link #21864
Player
Sorcerer of Awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Meta World
Send a message via MSN to Player
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsuspectingvisitor View Post
i don't think they'll call something like that a Locker
A lock and a key =/= A locker.

Besides, even if it had a lock and key, it's quite possible they were given to them by the Ushiromiya family. It'd be completely possible for the keys and locks to be identical, or hell, maybe even the Master Keys work.

I'd re-read the scene, but I didn't save close to it, and I don't feel like spending an hour or two reading up until that point.
Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:09   Link #21865
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
it seems like you sometimes talk in aggressive way,thats you personality so i won't talk about it anymore.
I should clarify to prevent any future misunderstandings; I just like to use aggressive language not because I'm actually aggressive, but because I don't want to give unnecessary power to words. I refuse to acknowledge that some words are "bad" and will go on using them as I please.

As for how Yasu did the trick and got into the locker, maybe she picked it. Have you ever SEEN a 1980's Japanese locker? It's basically a board over the door. All you have to do is slip something in and push up the latch. Or maybe it's one of those slitted lockers where you can drop in things like keys or letters or coins without having to open it.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:18   Link #21866
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I should clarify to prevent any future misunderstandings; I just like to use aggressive language not because I'm actually aggressive, but because I don't want to give unnecessary power to words. I refuse to acknowledge that some words are "bad" and will go on using them as I please.

As for how Yasu did the trick and got into the locker, maybe she picked it. Have you ever SEEN a 1980's Japanese locker? It's basically a board over the door. All you have to do is slip something in and push up the latch. Or maybe it's one of those slitted lockers where you can drop in things like keys or letters or coins without having to open it.
ok i'll keep that in mind.

im not sure whether the locker is japanese or western,but the mansion is western style so there's a posibilities that the locker is also western style locker.
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:27   Link #21867
Player
Sorcerer of Awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Meta World
Send a message via MSN to Player
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsuspectingvisitor View Post
ok i'll keep that in mind.

im not sure whether the locker is japanese or western,but the mansion is western style so there's a posibilities that the locker is also western style locker.
The point that Yasu placed her own Master Key in Berune's locker (it could still have been forced, or as Aura said, it could be one of those slitted lockers) still stands. Need I remind you Gaap was also an imaginary friend of Yasu?
Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:28   Link #21868
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Even then, you can probably still lockpick it or slip it in. The trick isn't so much that it got off the locker so much as that it somehow got there from her chain. You don't need magic to do that and resorting to it is just intellectual laziness.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:58   Link #21869
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player View Post
The point that Yasu placed her own Master Key in Berune's locker (it could still have been forced, or as Aura said, it could be one of those slitted lockers) still stands. Need I remind you Gaap was also an imaginary friend of Yasu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Even then, you can probably still lockpick it or slip it in. The trick isn't so much that it got off the locker so much as that it somehow got there from her chain. You don't need magic to do that and resorting to it is just intellectual laziness.
nice you guys solve it,i want to add that someone probably help yasu open the locker,a person that also believe in beatrice?
it means that the fanstasy side of it have a reality conterparts,just like what ryukishi said in his interview.

even so there still a problem in ep7,there's a scene where yasu talk to shannon in the rose garden and said she will gave shannon a little brother,if she's not a witch how did she know that a boy servant will come on rokkenjima?
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:05   Link #21870
delita-umw-
Wild Speculator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 13th Hierarchical City Kagutsuchi
Its less that Yasu knows that a boy servant will come to Rokkenjima and more that she decides that she's going to fake the existence of a servant, who happens to be named Kanon.

ie. There is no new servant, only Yasu pretending to be one at best.
__________________
...and so as i pray, unlimited speculation works!
delita-umw- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:06   Link #21871
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
even so there still a problem in ep7,there's a scene where yasu talk to shannon in the rose garden and said she will gave shannon a little brother,if she's not a witch how did she know that a boy servant will come on rokkenjima?
They made him up.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:22   Link #21872
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by delita-umw- View Post
Its less that Yasu knows that a boy servant will come to Rokkenjima and more that she decides that she's going to fake the existence of a servant, who happens to be named Kanon.

ie. There is no new servant, only Yasu pretending to be one.
your saying that yasu pretend to be a servant,its possible.if i assume that this fact is true,it means that yasu and shannon are two different people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
They made him up.
the word "They" sounds intriguing ,who's the they your talking about.was it genji and yasu?
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:27   Link #21873
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
"They" being "Clair and Shannon", since Yasu was talking to herself.

Quote:
your saying that yasu pretend to be a servant,its possible.if i assume that this fact is true,it means that yasu and shannon are two different people.
No it doesn't. It means Yasu is pretending to be two different servants.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:27   Link #21874
Player
Sorcerer of Awesome
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Meta World
Send a message via MSN to Player
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsuspectingvisitor View Post
your saying that yasu pretend to be a servant,its possible.if i assume that this fact is true,it means that yasu and shannon are two different people.


the word "They" sounds intriguing ,who's the they your talking about.was it genji and yasu?
Kanon is imaginary, he exists in Yasu's mind.

Is it too hard to get the hint?

Last edited by Player; 2011-02-01 at 23:38.
Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:46   Link #21875
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
"They" being "Clair and Shannon", since Yasu was talking to herself.



No it doesn't. It means Yasu is pretending to be two different servants.
ok but i can see a problem in it.let see,what if yasu have a big boobs just like shannon how can yasu cosplay as kanon and also if yasu have flat breast just like LION,how can yasu cosplay as shannon?

just a what if scenario that can contradict what you two saying.
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:48   Link #21876
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Yasu doesn't have big boobs. We know this because Lion is flat-chested, and they're the same person in two different words. If anything, Yasu is flat like Kanon and Lion, and stuffs her chest with padding to get Shannon's boobs.

Padding. Come on, man, I know you've heard of it.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:49   Link #21877
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sea of Fragments
In hopes of hearing some novel reasoning, I'll point out again that:

a) Berune said she talked to both Shannon and Yasu separately about a prank. This happened before the first world change, when Yasu was allegedly imagining Shannon as a roommate.
b) Shannon knew details about the ending of a mystery novel that Yasu hadn't finished yet.
__________________
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst thing that can fall on them. We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:59   Link #21878
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
a) Technically, she never phrases it like that. She says she's talked to Yasu, and she says she's talked to Shannon, but she doesn't imply she's referring to two different people. If Yasu's proper name is Sayo Yasuda, then this can be conflating the very Meta-fied scene much as how Berune is harassed by Zepar and Furfur and addresses them in turn.

B) Shannon never GIVES details about the ending, though. She just says she knows them.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 00:06   Link #21879
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sea of Fragments
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
a) Technically, she never phrases it like that. She says she's talked to Yasu, and she says she's talked to Shannon, but she doesn't imply she's referring to two different people. If Yasu's proper name is Sayo Yasuda, then this can be conflating the very Meta-fied scene much as how Berune is harassed by Zepar and Furfur and addresses them in turn.

B) Shannon never GIVES details about the ending, though. She just says she knows them.
A) Her exact words: "I talked to Yasu, Shannon, and Kumasawa about it!"

B) Shannon told her that it was a perfect crime that was only solved because the culprit's message bottle confession just happened to be discovered by chance.
__________________
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst thing that can fall on them. We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 00:12   Link #21880
unsuspectingvisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Yasu doesn't have big boobs. We know this because Lion is flat-chested, and they're the same person in two different words. If anything, Yasu is flat like Kanon and Lion, and stuffs her chest with padding to get Shannon's boobs.

Padding. Come on, man, I know you've heard of it.
oh yeah padding i saw one of those before ,many girls wear it alot. O.o
but still yasu pretending to be shannon and kanon is impossible ,i remember that there are many scene in the game that shows both of them at the same time.im still looking for it
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.