AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-08, 19:12   Link #101
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Don't know the identity for sure of the hitman.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 19:15   Link #102
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakandu View Post
Didn't these guys who is helping ichigo tried to kill Ishida
We don't know that... so far we don't know if the guy who attacked ishida was one of them or not... granted one of the previous chapters was titled 6 fullbringers, but we are not sure if that was including Chad or not... if it wasn't then there's still one member unaccounted for, otherwise for all we know the guy who attacked ishida is a new enemy. the fullbringers however would be the top suspects atm.
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 20:18   Link #103
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
So quick question guys, why didn't orihime show up to revive Gin??? Also why didn't she just revive Ishida?
__________________
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 21:22   Link #104
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
She didn't heal Gin presumably because he was a 'bad guy,' and Ishida was too proud to accept her help.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 22:11   Link #105
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
She's dead in a hole somewhere.

Sorry, just wishful thinking. If Kubo could do it to my lady Nel though, what's to stop him from removing the bountiful Orihime from our pages too?
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 22:54   Link #106
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Being human? He's biased towards them sure enough.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 01:26   Link #107
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She didn't heal Gin presumably because he was a 'bad guy,' and Ishida was too proud to accept her help.
See that doesn't make any sense to me. I guess Ishida's case you can argue for. But Gin...he clearly was not the bad guy if he fought against Aizen. Not to mention, Rangiku was there, and I'm sure she would love to revive him.

It's just too "stupidishly" tragic for him to die like that. No reason to write off an awesome character like Gin.

And like someone said, bring back frigging Nel. I'll take her over Orihime any day.
__________________
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 01:38   Link #108
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So quick question guys, why didn't orihime show up to revive Gin??? Also why didn't she just revive Ishida?
Kubo is gonna Kubo...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 08:17   Link #109
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
It's just too "stupidishly" tragic for him to die like that. No reason to write off an awesome character like Gin.
Well we didn't see him disintegrate so there's always a possibility...
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 12:24   Link #110
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakandu View Post
Didn't these guys who is helping ichigo tried to kill Ishida
Uhu, and that's what makes this whole thing suspiciouse. Even them wanting to get rid of their powers seems suspiciouse, I don't see the reason as to why they would want it =/
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 13:01   Link #111
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She didn't heal Gin presumably because he was a 'bad guy,' and Ishida was too proud to accept her help.
it is Kubo he thought it best to have Gin turn to ash and die because he couldn't do anything else with him. I am still upsetting over that. Ishida was different it was likely not pride, but he didn't want her to worry
__________________

Last edited by secretzfan; 2011-02-09 at 16:48.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 15:24   Link #112
Tenza-Zangetsu
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Uhu, and that's what makes this whole thing suspiciouse. Even them wanting to get rid of their powers seems suspiciouse, I don't see the reason as to why they would want it =/
i thought they said in one chapter that they view these powers as a curse and want to lead normal lives
Tenza-Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 15:38   Link #113
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
See that doesn't make any sense to me. I guess Ishida's case you can argue for. But Gin...he clearly was not the bad guy if he fought against Aizen. Not to mention, Rangiku was there, and I'm sure she would love to revive him.

It's just too "stupidishly" tragic for him to die like that. No reason to write off an awesome character like Gin.

And like someone said, bring back frigging Nel. I'll take her over Orihime any day.
Sorry but bleach wouldn't be the same without Orihime she is an indispoable part of the team. Besides don't hate Orihime because Kubo decided to lock her in a tower to give her development hate Kubo instead. Hime-chan has done nothing wrong. Kubo is the troll here. As for Nel I don't really know if he will bring her back. I know for a fact he will bring back Grimmjow though.
__________________
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 15:53   Link #114
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Facts usually have widely acceptable sources, otherwise they're known as a load of hot air.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 16:42   Link #115
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Since Zu Ra is still not around, I opened up the new thread. Please continue discussions there...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 16:50   Link #116
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Sorry but bleach wouldn't be the same without Orihime she is an indispoable part of the team. Besides don't hate Orihime because Kubo decided to lock her in a tower to give her development hate Kubo instead. Hime-chan has done nothing wrong. Kubo is the troll here. As for Nel I don't really know if he will bring her back. I know for a fact he will bring back Grimmjow though.
That is not what is to eb mad about. Waht si too eb mad about is her
"Krosaki kun" cries and the Whitney attitude and I am sick of the Damsel in Distress thing anime do
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.